GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Little update on the girls, had a little defol on them as with this strain when they said it was bushy they werent kidding lol.

Theyre gettin a little hit of potassium silica in with they're water tomorrow having not had any for a little while, strengthen them stalks for the buds :). Having a little 'claw leaf' going on at the minute but apart from that they look wonderful.

Happy Growing guys :Namaste:

20220723_180733.jpg

20220723_193709.jpg

20220723_193739.jpg

Absolutely and The slightest aroma has you entrigued instantly as to what the smell will be like.
Nothing could have prepared me for the scent of my wedding cake.

She smells like the piss of a crackwhore.

Bill remember those first pics I sent you to now omg what a difference. Thanks again my friend
I know they are incredible. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good job!

That tent looks super happy :)
Thanks Trala the conditions seem bang on atm highest temps ive had is about 27c and lowest 20 lights off so cant complain and the buds are frosting up nicely. Dont have a strong smell in there yet but theres still time.

Sup guys its day 24 since flip, not much change with the girls slightly more frost on the buds. Forgot to take pics this time round wooops. A little concern that 1 of them isnt drinking as quickly as she normally does its been since tuesday and she is still a little heavy so im giving her til tomorrow and she will get 2 litres plain water same as the others hopefully shes thirsty by then. Not too sure what it could be as the temps have been ok humidity has risen a little past couple of days but not by loads mid 60s.

Happy growing guys :Namaste:

Everyone has their fuzzy helmets. :thumb:
My favorite stage.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Stay safe
Heyy Bill its been ok to be fair cant complain how was yours. Its starting to get going with the little buds now exciting times fingers crossed we get a smooth run to harvest. Take care brother

Heyy Bill its been ok to be fair cant complain how was yours. Its starting to get going with the little buds now exciting times fingers crossed we get a smooth run to harvest. Take care brother
Quite weekend for me.
Except for the lawnmowing.
Take care. :ciao:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom