GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

It still looks like leaves rubbing together to me.

Little update guys.. day 10 of flower the girls are happy haven't seen anymore spots, only on 1 of them. Theyre running out of space could do with a 4x4 now lol.

Happy growing

20220715_190246.jpg

20220715_190241.jpg

20220715_190228.jpg

20220715_190235.jpg

Could even be a calcium deficiency from looking at the problem chart. Al see how it goes next few days and go from there.
Curious you landed on that as a maybe.

As you have a dedicated Cal Mag supplement.

That final fan leaf pic, and its only a single leaf to go by, looks like damagè in the tip margins, as well as a slightly different set of spots on the inner leaf.

I dont want to steer you wrong but heres my thoughts.

It seems minor, and unless it develops its unclear to me what, if any, deficiency those inner leaf circles are. Keep an eye on them, if they turn up something more distinct like enlarging holes, severe yellowing, or pin holing then it should be obvious.
Well within the safe range for now.

But those margin tip burns really look like nute burn. Just very slight, no cause for alarm, might have just approached the max limit for the plant on that feed. In saying that Im unfamiliar with the type you mentioned.

A chelated mix would do it though. But its barely an issue, my last run I banged a couple of plants on 2 occasions at ratios well above recommendation by accident and they went on to be just fine.

If you need a pic to reference each type I can do, but I think you could see the difference.

Overall the grow looks great, just keep on keeping on. A bit of manicuring and eyeballing will be all thats required for now.

Good job, they are pretty.

The girls are looking awesome and healthy. Keep them rocking my man
Thanks man. Just sticking to the chart now and great advice off bill and the gang has really helped me a lot got me thinking straight again. I cant thank them all enough. Its tight knit this site positive vibes all the way :thumb: :420: :Namaste:

Happy growing

59 days since the girls first saw the lights, If i would of topped all 3 i reckon the canopy would be even but I wanted to see 1 in its natural form and I must say she looks beautiful (on the right). temps have been s..t past couple days spiking to mid 30s but they look fine. We are 2 weeks today since the flip cant wait to see what theyre like in the next 2 weeks!

Happy growing guys :Namaste: :yummy:

20220719_184342.jpg

Day 62 and the girls are getting tight for space in there little home. Theyre loving the conditions as ive tweeked a little with the settings on the cloudline controller to try and keep things within a 5 degrees range. Lowest temps ive had since installing the Inkbird is 20c which is ideal compared to 15s lol. Havent seen anymore brown pqtches on the leaves so it probably was nute burn. Anyways we are 16 days from the flip and things are starting to get going now :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Happy Growing Gang

20220722_194043.jpg

20220722_193620.jpg

20220722_193616.jpg

20220722_193609.jpg

Day 62 and the girls are getting tight for space in there little home. Theyre loving the conditions as ive tweeked a little with the settings on the cloudline controller to try and keep things within a 5 degrees range. Lowest temps ive had since installing the Inkbird is 20c which is ideal compared to 15s lol. Havent seen anymore brown pqtches on the leaves so it probably was nute burn. Anyways we are 16 days from the flip and things are starting to get going now :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Happy Growing Gang

20220722_194043.jpg

20220722_193620.jpg

20220722_193616.jpg

20220722_193609.jpg
They look perfect. :thumb:
Going to be a bumper crop.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom