Granny420's First SoG Using Seeds, Soil And HPS Lights

And the winners of the first round of my SoG are…..:tommy:

Super Nova (Chronic): REG Hundreds; HighTHC; MCA; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; LDC; O M
White Widow Extreme FEM Hundreds 20-24%; MCA S1; ID; 8-10w; HT S-My ; BD=5; LDC; O M
White Widow1: FEM 6; 20-24%; Seedsman F1; ID; F7-9w; HT UK; BD=5; LDC; O M
White Widow2: FEM 10; 19-24%; Seedsman; ID; F50-55d; HT S Compact; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
White Widow3: REG 9; 18-24%; Blimburn;ID; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4; O M
Fat Bastard: FEM 25; 30-38%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4 & really fat; LDC; O H
LA Peyote Kush: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; O H
Peyote Cookies: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S/stocky; BD=4; LDC; O L-M; CBD1-5%
Peyote Wi-Fi: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=5; O M
Mataro Blue: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
Blueberry Cheese: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S; BD=4; LDC; O H
Blueberry: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry

A mixture of:
  • Sweet and stinky aromas (oder control)
  • Only one strain with a longer flower time than 8-10 weeks (similar flower times)
  • A few with really high THC levels that may make my head explode, newbies to try
  • Similar plant strains so I can make good use in selfing and crossing strains
  • Many high yield varieties to maximize end results
  • A few known varieties for me, so I’m assured of what I’m getting
  • Less of some strains just to see how they grow, if different phenotypes, etc
That decision is made. I will post (not reply) later with update on how many of each.
See you all later! Keep growing!
Happy trails to you until we meet again :peace::hippy::ganjamon::hug:
Granny420
Hot doggy this is gonna be wild. Yes indeed.

I messed this reply up - sorry! As one of my granddaughters says, “Gramma, you’re loosing your marbles!” Last week she said I was down to 3 and she then gave me a hundred more. LOL I must need more!
Is this like plus 1000 aura?? LOL I have no idea what that means but my kids walk around giving and taking aura away hahaha

Hi ya Granny420,
discussing buying/selling/swapping/giving or trading seeds and such is against the guidelines.
If ya want to edit that out of your post, that would be great. :):hug:
I was too late to edit, so I reported that reply, asking 420 to remove it and apologizing.
:thanks: SOOOOO MUCH!!! I always want to follow 420 rules cuz I love this place!

Ok, I purchased a grow tent for my main grow and it changed the area to 5’x5’.

IMG_1282.png

I couldn’t figure out how to light proof and Mylar the area, and it has a ceiling that drops on both sides like many older homes do. So when I ran across this, I decided it would make my life much easier to buy this. I love that they actually make just what I needed! Light control is so very important, and this drastically reduces how I control my flower room light and exhaust.

I’ll only need one MH/HPS 600w (changeable settings 250/400/600) light and hopefully only one 388 CFM carb scrubber. Smaller area, but will solve a crapload of issues/work for me! YeeHah!

Now I just need to figure out how many of each strain to grow and then get those seeds into the freezer. I always treat my seeds to a cold spell to simulate winter and time to germinate when I take them out. These MCA seeds are 8+ years old, so they need a kick in the butt to germinate! I always germinate between 2 paper towels with a top and bottom plate… but I best not get ahead of my self!

☮️ out!

I'll try and keep up, too many words and numbers can get confusing . but pictures say a thousand words 🤪. the headline about using HPS/MH with CFL's grabbed my attention back in the day that was my setup. I did my best growing under those lights, but living on SS they don't fit the budget anymore. so I'm using LED's. just a heads up my senses of humor is an acquired taste so if I get out of line just give me a good smak

KeOncp, It may be! LOL Ask them what an aura is and see what they say? It might be really funny to hear what they think an aura is!
:peacetwo: :high-five:
I asked them and they have no clue.... I asked them if color makes any difference and they looked at me like i was loony!

I'll try and keep up, too many words and numbers can get confusing . but pictures say a thousand words 🤪. the headline about using HPS/MH with CFL's grabbed my attention back in the day that was my setup. I did my best growing under those lights, but living on SS they don't fit the budget anymore. so I'm using LED's. just a heads up my senses of humor is an acquired taste so if I get out of line just give me a good smak
Same here with the HPS and homemade CFL fixtures way back. Those HPS lights were hot hot hot.
Keep your senses of humors, we need a good daily giggle. :laughtwo:

I edited this to include a couple more strains, Vanilla Kush and Red Dragon.

Next I need to refigure how many plants I can do, then how many of each strain I want to do.
I’m sure I cannot keep up with getting them all to start at the same time, nor do I think I can manage them. So, I’m going to start with some, doing as many as my old body will let me. Journal in progress!

I strolled down memory lane before I made my choices… it was delightful to remember those girls!

Super Nova (Chronic): REG Hundreds; HighTHC; MCA; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; LDC; O M
Regular seeds, so I will have to plant extra seeds and sort out the males. This strain sure gave me super nice long colas with super dense buds that were super saturated with trichs. In my smoke test, I loved the high from this strain, an excellent strain that lifted me up and made me sore and then sat me down in the relaxed couch lock I love - as was the White Widow, similar on all aspects. Hope to grow…​
6 female plants. Since I have so many seeds, I will start 30 seeds and keep the best 12 for my SoG. The extra female will be moved out when it is time to cross her and make babies with the best male, will keep one temporarily, which shall be banished to the unused bathroom in my other upstairs (we call it the east and west wings LOL) to segregate him from my girls. But I may make fem seeds from one of the female’s clones and cull the that poor bastard but only after he has given his donation in case I need him! LOL​
White Widow Extreme FEM Hundreds 20-24%; MCA S1; ID; 8-10w; HT S-My ; BD=5; LDC; O M
6 plants, but I will plant extra fem seeds to choose from.​
White Widow1: FEM 6; 20-24%; Seedsman F1; ID; F7-9w; HT UK; BD=5; LDC; O M
6 plants, IF THEY ALL POP, using all the seeds I have.This strain seed pics showed super dense buds that grew differently. 5 in bud density, whereas mine were 4+ which is pretty damn dense! But this grew different looking buds, more elongated separate buds in a dense bunch. Will also clone, clone, clone- clone everything!​
White Widow2: FEM 10; 19-24%; Seedsman; ID; F50-55d; HT S Compact; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
3 plants, starting 4, and leaving the last 5. Just want to see how these girls grow, the pics for this one looked very dense and more like mine.​
White Widow3: REG 9; 18-24%; Blimburn;ID; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4; O M
3 female plants, starting 6 and hoping I get a real good looking gentleman in here, but he won’t scare me with his charms - he too will be banished to the west side bathroom, or culled completely. Will use the best looking female to give herself up for the cause of future generations with him, or I may use 2 clones of the best lady, and start using colloidal silver to make one of them sprout female pollen sacs, and cross it with her sister of the same mother and make me some fem seeds, as I will do with a lot of these strains.​
Fat Bastard: FEM 25; 30-38%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4 & really fat; LDC; O H
12 This one is super high in THC and it makes super fat dense buds/colas. It should be great for a SoG!​
LA Peyote Kush: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; O H
3 to see how they grow.​
Peyote Cookies: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S/stocky; BD=4; LDC; O L-M; CBD1-5%
3 to see how they grow.​
Peyote Wi-Fi: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=5; O M
3 to see how they grow​
Mataro Blue: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
3, only because I didn’t get as many seeds and this is the sweetest blueberry scented plant with long dense colas and great yield and crazy awesome high. I loved this plant and will be getting some female pollen from clones of the best looking girl. Cleaning this girl was like sitting in a blueberry field! Yummy!​
Blueberry Cheese: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S; BD=4; LDC; O H
7, This strain looked superb in its pics. Long dense huge colas (fat)! But this strain takes a bit longer to grow.​
Blueberry: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
5, all of them, again, cloning and making my own seeds from the best girl’s clone.​
Vanilla Kush: MCA seeds. Have planted and grown seeds fron these - they have all been perfect pheno of the mom. I’ll add the specs when I plant them.
6 plants, again, cloning and making my own seeds from the best girl’s clone.​
Red Dragon: same, MCA and will list specs when I plant them
6 plants​

That is still a total of 72 plants and that will surely crowd a 5x5 tent, but I sure don’t count on getting those exact results! So I’ll be chill when some seeds pop and others don’t. All MCA are old up to 15 yrs, so I know some will fail. And many will thrive! And all is subject to change.

A mixture of:
  • Sweet and stinky aromas (oder control)
  • Only one strain with a longer flower time than 8-10 weeks (similar flower times)
  • A few with really high THC levels that may make my head explode, newbies to try
  • Similar plant strains so I can make good use in selfing and crossing strains
  • Many high yield varieties to maximize end results
  • A few known varieties for me, so I’m assured of what I’m getting
  • Less of some strains just to see how they grow, if different phenotypes, etc

Happy trails everyone!
:peacetwo: :hug::love:Granny420

WW x AK is well worth considering M'Lady
White Rhino & Great White Shark are also notable, but if you can find Shark's Breath [WW x Lambs Breath] that's unbeatable imo
:hookah:
Now that I think of it, I am pretty sure I have AK-47xWhite Widow in my stash of seeds. And Medicine Man (aka White Rhino) is among the strains I have on my chosen list to grow here. Roy, we seem to have similar taste and highs! :thanks::peacetwo::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom