Granny420 Grows Multiple Strains In Soil Using ViparSpectra XS1500 And Vivosun Tents

UPDATE: FIRST TWO CLONES TAKEN

I don’t know if they will make it cuz they are small, but I am attempting to root my first two Blueberry Cheese clones. We will see if I remember how! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I removed these shoots during my mini quad beginning. They are the largest shown below, taken with the 2nd node’s growth.
IMG_4898.jpeg

I placed them in water immediately after taking that pic, as shown below.
IMG_4899.jpeg

Making sure their stems were submerged,
IMG_4902.jpeg

Then I got out a seed starting tray with a wicking bottom that I have. Here are the different parts.
IMG_4903.jpeg

I inserted the wicking material which will keep the clones wet.
IMG_4905.jpeg

I then inserted the seed/cloning tray and filled up two places with soil for these clones.
IMG_4906.jpeg

I filled the lower reservoir with water and watered the soil completely.
I made a hole in each and added some rooting powder in it.
I then scruffed up all around the sides of the bottom of the stem, dipped in the Clonex, and inserted it into the hole, then pinching the soil around the stem (so no air).
What I used.
IMG_4913.jpeg

And how they look
IMG_4912.jpeg

And then they took their home, hidden in the corner of the grow tent. I covered them with the paper plate to keep the lights from being directly on them while they adjust to the trauma of being cut from momma.
IMG_4914.jpeg

I am sure I will be able to take further BBC clones along the way, but I hope these lil ones are the first!

That’s it outta me til later cuz hubby is wanting dinner!

Have a great day everyone!
:hug::hug::hug::love::hug::hug::hug:

UPDATE: FIRST TWO CLONES TAKEN

I don’t know if they will make it cuz they are small, but I am attempting to root my first two Blueberry Cheese clones. We will see if I remember how! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I removed these shoots during my mini quad beginning. They are the largest shown below, taken with the 2nd node’s growth.
IMG_4898.jpeg

I placed them in water immediately after taking that pic, as shown below.
IMG_4899.jpeg

Making sure their stems were submerged,
IMG_4902.jpeg

Then I got out a seed starting tray with a wicking bottom that I have. Here are the different parts.
IMG_4903.jpeg

I inserted the wicking material which will keep the clones wet.
IMG_4905.jpeg

I then inserted the seed/cloning tray and filled up two places with soil for these clones.
IMG_4906.jpeg

I filled the lower reservoir with water and watered the soil completely.
I made a hole in each and added some rooting powder in it.
I then scruffed up all around the sides of the bottom of the stem, dipped in the Clonex, and inserted it into the hole, then pinching the soil around the stem (so no air).
What I used.
IMG_4913.jpeg

And how they look
IMG_4912.jpeg

And then they took their home, hidden in the corner of the grow tent. I covered them with the paper plate to keep the lights from being directly on them while they adjust to the trauma of being cut from momma.
IMG_4914.jpeg

I am sure I will be able to take further BBC clones along the way, but I hope these lil ones are the first!

That’s it outta me til later cuz hubby is wanting dinner!

Have a great day everyone!
You are going to be a busy lady, Granny!

:slide:

UPDATE DISREGARD YESTERDAYS QUAD!
BETTER QUAD INFO HERE TODAY!!!

Yesterday, I began attempting my mini quad on 8 FB. I did NOT give proper instructions, so please disregard that message and read here with better info and pics.

What I did wrong: I thought the single leaf node did not count in quad. I’m not meaning the seedlings first oval leaves, the cotys - but the first real single leaf above it. That single leaf is the first node. Thus, I cut one too many nodes off. I’m sure it won’t effect the end product too much because I do still have the correct shape starting out.

But I got it right today with miz Blueberry Cheese today. Last night I cut her topping down one more node, so she is topped at the right place. Today I began her quad.

Here she was this morning, from the side.
IMG_4894.jpeg

If you look closely at her top, you can see I cut about a half inch above the node when I topped. :Namaste: quad’ers and the #quadsquad pros have already helped me by making sure I know to leave as much above the topping node as possible. I had read that and did do that right.

Again, thank you Scott!

Fo my first node cut today, I cut off the single leaf node and its shoots.
Here they are.
IMG_4897.jpeg

Then I cut the second node’s growth. Below is both the 1st and 2nd nodes leaves and growth cut off.
IMG_4898.jpeg

That is all I needed to cut. (Yesterday, I actually cut 3 node’s growth instead of 2)

So here is BBC#1’s insides after those 2 node’s growth was removed.
IMG_4911.jpeg

You can clearly see it has shoots coming out both the remaining 3rd and 4th nodes.

From above, you see this is a much better quad start. The fan leaves forming a cross + is exactly what one wants. And you can see there are 4 shoots in the center.
IMG_4910.jpeg

These four shoots will be LST’d when they get bigger.

For now, that is all I do until these 4 shoots grow a bit.

I hope that corrects my misinformation from yesterday! EEK! I figure even if I get it a bit wrong, at least I’m doing my best and learning how to do it right!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday!
Lovies!

IMG_4907.jpeg
Woohoo! Granny, you're grooving here with your grow op! This journal is bustling with activity :passitleft:

You are going to be a busy lady, Granny!

:slide:
I hope so! Hmm.. I forgot that they grow! Harhar:laugh:
That is so cool thank you. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Thank you Keith. I’ve really not done much yet, just the beginning baby steps. The real work is getting them to the end - where you are! Your girls look soooo beautiful and sure are packing on the buds. Colas getting huge, especially that pineapple chunk! :drool:

Lovies!!!

Woohoo! Granny, you're grooving here with your grow op! This journal is bustling with activity :passitleft:
Thank you so much, Carmen. I’m learning as I go! :woohoo: :passitleft:
Thanks Granny but I am going to school on your grow. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Oh my! :rofl: Since I know only enough to be dangerous- look out! :rofl:
I hope I do it justice, Keith.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom