Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

We’re doing the Vegas thing 1st Class. We arrived at 0855 this beautiful morning. I was one of the 1st customers at Planet 13 before we even checked in. I purchased a disposable vape pen with .5 grams of juice and a very nice pre roll for $100. I got a free pre roll from the counter...it tasted like shit, but got me pretty high. I’m set for the next few days:

They said this disposable vape pen would give about 120 puffs...I’ll probably need another one. It’s not bad though. I’m high...duh! Viva Las Vegas! Going to some show tomorrow...don’t know what. Wife picked it out. I don’t care.

They said this disposable vape pen would give about 120 puffs...I’ll probably need another one. It’s not bad though. I’m high...duh! Viva Las Vegas! Going to some show tomorrow...don’t know what. Wife picked it out. I don’t care.

You may end up at magic mike!

I like to eat about 80mg of an edible about an hour before the show starts alongside a few hits off a pen or a blunt on the balcony. Then I usually get one of those 25 buck drinks and don't touch it.

Absinthe is great stoned.

You may end up at magic mike!

"Latin Playboy Review" and "Thunder From Down Under" are also options. There is one about orgasms too.

Win some - Lose some. Actually I’m even. My wife won $300...with my money. :hmmmm: We had a wonderful time. Absolutely wonderful.

My plants survived. Temps and RH got pretty high because of a power outage that only lasted an hour, but threw a breaker for my fan. Oh well, they look okay to me so that’s what I’m going with. Enjoy!

Lovely ladies Grandpa, sounds like blast you had.....now get back to work! Hehehe

Back
Top Bottom