Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Get a ir temp gun and u can't go wrong and they are cheap anyways and well worth it torching for like 30 sec and cool for 50 etc just so many variables on thickness , quality etc will make a difference so a set time will not work for the most part I mean after u dial it in sure but not off the bat

Get a ir temp gun and u can't go wrong and they are cheap anyways and well worth it torching for like 30 sec and cool for 50 etc just so many variables on thickness , quality etc will make a difference so a set time will not work for the most part I mean after u dial it in sure but not off the bat
I have one and I put it somewhere safe. Now I can’t find it. :straightface:

Also different strains and even the same strain but was from seed and has different everything temp is going to change on the strain and just something u have to deal with and work around...Also makes a difference on if you use a insert if so what kind etc...There's tons of variables that come into play ...

Todays Squish:
1+ zip of G13 Haze

20200121_110708 (2).jpg
20200121_112241 (3).jpg
20200121_113908 (2).jpg
20200121_114004 (2).jpg
20200121_124711 (2).jpg
20200121_124821 (2).jpg
20200121_125140 (2).jpg
20200121_130903 (2).jpg

Very tasty and fragrant. Stupid at present!

Tomorrow I begin the 21st day trim of the ladies in the tent at present. Not going to hurt myself so I may stretch the trim over two days. I will be rearranging the branches on the screens as we should be near the end of stretch. Really looking forward to this, getting them ready for full flower. I lowered the EC of the rez to compensate for the leaf loss and to not have as strong a nute solution in the root zone. As the plants recover I will be increasing the EC for full flower mode.

:passitleft:

Does anyone mix strains when making decarbed Rosin?
I have much more Rosin than I can do in my pen or rig and thinking of decarbing a lot of my Rosin stash for caps, edibles and the such.
Have not weighed my Rosin, but a good educated guess is around 35 to 40 grams.
What I want to do is take my stash of Rosin and FECO from the plugs and combine them to make a large batch of medicine.
Just gave most of my FECO/CCO (about 40 grams) to a friend of a friend who has cancer. I have 16 zips of G13, Blueberry, Skunk, Cheese, and some LSD to make a new batch of FECO/CCO but need to do something with all this Rosin.

I know "good problem to have"! :)

I have much more Rosin than I can do in my pen or rig and thinking of decarbing a lot of my Rosin stash for caps, edibles and the such.
What I want to do is take my stash of Rosin and FECO from the plugs and combine them to make a large batch of medicine.
Just gave most of my FECO/CCO (about 40 grams) to a friend of a friend who has cancer. I have 16 zips of G13, Blueberry, Skunk, Cheese, and some LSD to make a new batch of FECO/CCO but need to do something with all this Rosin.

I mix all types of rosin when decarbing to make capsules for my wife. (She is a breast cancer survivor in remission)

I mix rosin to achieve specific cannabinoid profiles. That mix is decarbed, mixed with coconut oil, and put into capsules.

We should be able to use decarbed rosin in the same manner as FECO/CCO. We might need to thin it a bit with vegetable oil or ethanol to get the proper consistency.

Ya I got 73grams of full spec bubble to press and 1/2lb of wet dream to squish...However mine will last me til my next harvest so works for me dabbb uppppppp more like rosin slabs up!!!!!!! Let's get hella lit

Some more of Grandpa’s Glue. I love it...I really do. :love:

Do u always do bottle tech pressing or do you have a mold thats for your press?...
I'm having a 3pcs one made I.d will be 2x6 and they want 38 for it only vs I found 95-$300 for the same mold so $38 is more than worth it..I got a 30mm dp pre press mold so I can test out bottle tech and see what I like best...
Do you buy your own mesh or just premade bags?

Most of us are using the manufactured bags, some use the Dulytek rolls, others don't use a bag at all. We have one member considering making their own bags. Something to consider if you wish to make your own is that the holes made by the needle of a sewing machine are much larger than the micron rating of the mesh. Ultrasonic or laser bonding is best to maintain the integrity of the bags.

Hey folks :)
New toy arrived earlier than expected.
9D0DB978-2C85-4008-90D9-DF2D966433F8.jpeg

B6175C28-FE87-42BB-873D-41E4A5B37605.jpeg

52CD19D2-2059-4CB7-84BF-979B729ED6BC.jpeg

Seems a decent bit of kit.
I was feeling chuffed about getting ready for this by getting a portapower this week. I get it today or tomorrow (all going well). :rolleyes:

A couple of raw rookie questions to start off:
I don’t have a micro mesh baggie. Is a piece of silk ok? Or possibly just nothing and make it messy? I don’t mind messy.

Oh maybe OS answered that one while I was typing (hoofs!) thanks OS..

What temperature would you start out with on a strain you’d never tried before, on say a 10g puck?

Cheers
:cool:

All depends on the size of the needle and thread being monofilament food grade it won't be a problem..Plus I used to trim and upholstery for automotive and beds too even...So I can design and make a better bag than what's out...Period and be cheap as shit too as I can get 48bags from 1yard of mesh only ...So why the hell not... So my d.p it left Hong Kong on Jan 18th it delivered on the 20th lol definitely was NOT expecting it and took them just under 2wks from payment of build and delivered so can't complain there just need to get home to check it out and get squishy

Back
Top Bottom