Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Well it’s been a while since I posted a squish! Figured I would make it a good one haha!

10grams in and 1.95grams out of some super dank DeathStar!

Enjoy and Stay Medicated

Absolutely beautiful Dutch!

So do u guys find, with oilyer buds, meaning ones more oily squish than others, higher or lower temp heat is best?

My ACDC is pretty oily when squished, not a big producer either, wondering what may be the best option for it

Graciass

So do u guys find, with oilyer buds, meaning ones more oily squish than others, higher or lower temp heat is best?

My ACDC is pretty oily when squished, not a big producer either, wondering what may be the best option for it

Graciass

I’d try a lower temp for the first squeeze (180-200F) and see what it looks like. Then adjust from there. My Glue is really oily and seems to like higher temps for some reason. I squish her at about 220F. I bet that AC/DC is nice. Is she sweet?

I literally got nothing

Once, 4gr, at 180

Then 2.5gr at 210

Uggggghhh

Maybe it's just not meant to be
I have had flower do good when fairly fresh then month or so later same flower did not so good at same temps . So that's when i went and grabbed some humidity 62% packs now my shits on point. Could be something diffrent.Oh and im smashing 7to10 grams at a time @210deg. :passitleft::cough::420:

Post some photos and let's see what and how your squishin… I recommend experimenting with 5 grams pucks and bags until you feel good about what your doing. I'd recommend 200* as good medium in temp, I have good results in return and flavor.
We'll get you dialed in. :passitleft:

I literally got nothing

Once, 4gr, at 180

Then 2.5gr at 210

Uggggghhh

Maybe it's just not meant to be

I wish I could help. Like @scrogster said, the humidity packs do mak a huge difference for my bud.

The Rosin Files...... The Rosin is in there...
hehehe
I squish around 95-100C, and have great results, so convert that to F and should be pretty close.

And Grandpa, Im in for a 1 million mile full service.... Lol ....., but cant wait to get back to my vape pen.
Sleep been a bit messy with no Rosin.
I miss my squishy machine....sad face....

So for like older buds...do ya moisten em

Bovida don't add moisture... should I try moisture in the jar maybe

Tried an old DDA and same thing

Now..my Blue Balls is doing great, now it's a year old but very sticky
IMG_20190715_105919.jpg
IMG_20190715_105724.jpg

Son stopped by yesterday, was out of smoke, I reached in the cheese jar and pulled this out.
20190713_203209 (2).jpg
20190713_203150 (2).jpg

Very tights and heavy bud, 13 plus grams.
Just got a text from him, "I love Cheese", :)

Going to do some more squishing this week.
I am all excited about next week, my Bday is Monday and I told my GF when I finished my last grow that I would not start another grow till after my Bday,
party.gif

I am so ready to start my fall grow. I am thinking of doing either an 8 plant horizontal (possible 8 main manifolds) or a 5 plant vertical. Want to use two strains, have 5 - G13 Haze fem's that will popped and a few other strains to choose from.
Let y'all help me pick them this week.

I’ve never tried moisture in the jar except for the bovidas. I’ve heard of people using orange or lime peel.

I squished this today:

@Grandpa Tokin,

What do you think of the Evolve Plus?
Now that I have figured out how best to use it for me I like it a lot.
I am only using the Ceramic donut and I clean it with alcohol between each refill then I put them in alcohol over night. I rotate between two donuts, I take one out of a jar of alcohol each morning and clean it well.
My Rosin is not dry like yours seems to get so I twist me a dab tool in one of the tubs and hold it over the Evolve chamber and heat the tool causing the oil to release into the coil chamber. I know now when the chamber is done by taste. I then hold it upside down press the heat button and use alcohol to clean, takes just a one q tip to complete the task.
Overall I believe the flavor and ease of use is better than my Dab Rig.

Would like to know how everyone is using it.

IMG_20190715_105919.jpg
IMG_20190715_105724.jpg

I’ve read that freshly cured to around 70% squishes the best, but that’s still a little green for me. I run the 62% humidity packs once cured. I think I might try the slightly higher 65% packs next round.
Yeah I’d guess the return would drop off as it becomes harder for the bud to hold on to the moisture.

Back
Top Bottom