Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Did you go ceramic or quartz? Is their a difference in performance? This is all new to me.

I got a quartz, but I don’t know the difference. It tastes pretty good once I learned to let it cool enough.

Can you replace just the coils, or do you need to replace the entire atomizer?

I'm new to the vape world some I'm unsure. I had to buy the tank with the coil in it so I think you can not replace just the coil.
The original coil was the really fine wire around 3 quartz, burned 2 of those up the first day.

My pre-req for pens is how easy it cleans in the field, or hotel, without additional crap.

Coils loose in this category IMO.

Quartz is the go to. I have a Linx Blaze, that I love, and it can get pretty darn hot. I use it on the lowest setting for what equals a normal rig hit. The upper settings I just use to upside down burn off. wipe w q-tip if necessary.

The Slick Paper that has been recommended is very expensive on Amazon Canada. I tried something described as "10M Non Stick Parchment Paper Silicone Baking Mat Roll Kitchen Tool Greaseproof for Cake Tiner Toaster Oven Microwave." It seems to be the same as, and costs less than 1/3 that of the Slick Paper. It looks the same coming out of the press. The nice thing about it, is it comes in a roll 12" wide. Cut into 6" X 12" sheets it's perfect for 3" X 5" plates.

I’m thinking of buying some 160 micron nylon screen material and try making my own bags. I’ve been experimenting a little. I had my wife sew the other end shut on a 2 x 4 bag (she has a fancy sewing machine) and then cut it in half; that gives me two perfect sized bags for my 7 gram pucks.

If I can find the material at a decent price I’ll start making “Grandpa’s Douche Bags!” :rofl: I’m almost serious.

Back
Top Bottom