I want to let you know that for my future dwc I plan to use a different fertilizer. i am disappointed with the cost of advanced nutrients, i have become convinced that essentially just because i use a popular brand will not make my plants bigger

There is no universal 'best' height
Depends how much vertical space is available; the power of the lamp; the strain; the veg period
You have to use your judgement but I'd guess the average is 60-90cm

*edit* scrog is for photos, it's difficult with autos because you don't have time to properly exploit the method
thanks man. i have read more about ScrOG and will not use it on autoflowers. Strange that fastbuds website recommends it for this variety. I'll look into it more in the future. Right now, I want to order two different varieties (i’ll show it later) for DWC because I really dislike growing Gorilla Cookie due to their desire to pollinate my big lady.
The newborn girl (I'm hoping it's not a boy this time) I won't be training heavily, just a light LST to develop side branches

arent it toooo small and undeveloped to be called male or hermie?
Nop in fact they are 3-4 weeks old just because they are underdeveloped that doesnt change their age and maturity levels plus depending on the maturity levels autos generally start flower around 2 -3 week so this one is trying to flower but coz of all the stress and thisnga it been through the plant it self had no clue what to do so it chose self polinating coz it looked like the most logical think for it to do …

I want to let you know that for my future dwc I plan to use a different fertilizer. i am disappointed with the cost of advanced nutrients, i have become convinced that essentially just because i use a popular brand will not make my plants bigger
Completely agree.. advanced nutrients is way too expensive and it also has way too many products to order too .. very impractical and expensive.. i use canna feel free to check it out

And i will attach some photos for you to see how my ones are going with Canna ..

IMG_6101.jpeg

IMG_6084.jpeg

Thanks for the advice mate, I will try these fertilizers in the future, but for now I want to go back to the tried and tested terra aquatica, plus they are good for hydroponics
Yes sure.. do as you decide for best .. im just sharing with you coz they are very reliable and they have line for coco, hydro, soil and bla bla bla

Back
Top Bottom