Thanks for the advice, I've just heard that defoliation is necessary to speed up growth but, no idea when it's best to apply it
Only reason for defoliation is airflow and taking out unproductive bud sites below the canopy
Until you have a good canopy, the leaves are the energy cells so leave them on as long as possible

Hey, guys, back to you with some big news
I've been discussing with @JiggiLotus what can be done with the poor little girls. I was thinking of raising them all the way to the end, see what happens. But decided it would be more humane and cost effective to kill them. Let's be honest, they didn't inspire hope, they were entering their fifth week.
1727718486608.png
1727718602952.png
1727718779801.png

I made the decision to try DWC on the next ones. The amount of fertilizer I have allows me to do so. I have everything for it except the reservoirs themselves. Only bought two pots. Should be arriving early next week. You may find it funny that I haven't done well with soil and I'm already switching to hydroponics. But I figured it would be easier for me that way. I can't spend a lot of time with the ladies due to my day job
1727719144818.png
Heads up those are pollen sacks on the top of that tiny plant in the 1st picture as well. 🙏🏻

I apologize for being away so long. job has been very time-consuming. I'll try to post here more often from now on
We love you so do not fret over us 🤗❤️😇 we will be here when you get home and unwind. Your health and wellness are #1.

it's not a male plant, is it?
I can’t find the pic in reference :Namaste:
Can you post a pic of the plant in question please?

Stay safe
Bill284😎

Well, they're not open in the photo, are they? right? That's just a minute before the plant was removed
If they didn’t open up they didn’t spread any pollen.
So you will be ok.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom