FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Mine was 2 plants from 1 seed! So I’m thinking I can use the smaller shoot as a clone, or try to train he he’ll out of it, hoping it’s female
Train em.....spread them apart and grow them together (assuming they are ladies) in the same pot. Duggs grows companion plants together all the time with no ill side effects. I have started doing it as well.....both to help cut down on veg times (since I look at it as a space I am filling as opposed to a plant) as well as increasing the number of plants I am running (another way of saying pheno hunting LOL). Only thing you will need to look out for is you will need to use bigger pots growing 2 than just 1 (especially if you are going to veg the two the same length that you veg your singles) since the goodies in the soil will be being shared.

Train em.....spread them apart and grow them together (assuming they are ladies) in the same pot. Duggs grows companion plants together all the time with no ill side effects. I have started doing it as well.....both to help cut down on veg times (since I look at it as a space I am filling as opposed to a plant) as well as increasing the number of plants I am running (another way of saying pheno hunting LOL). Only thing you will need to look out for is you will need to use bigger pots growing 2 than just 1 (especially if you are going to veg the two the same length that you veg your singles) since the goodies in the soil will be being shared.
pipe cleaners are out!! I have a feeling the twin is a dude though, but I'm not really sure what I'm looking at until it's a little more obvious

Ah ok.....I have their SSSDH but haven't grown any yet.
I plan to hunt the entire pack of sssdh :passitleft: the ecsd freak sounds good also
0C16BB47-0826-4E31-BEC7-8A4F2B7122E6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom