For My Appreciation!

rotated for u @InTheShed

20240901_194948.jpg

So here's what I got calculated tonight that will get their feeding of their full veg and then the next time of water and they're cheating they will get their stretch formula cuz they will be a few days into the stretch then. Then I will have shed to get me an early flower concoction because they're not in full flower yet I will probably just go ahead and see if you can give me a midflower

Sorry about that that was back when I had about four beers and two big old fat blunts up in me I just seen that last post... .
What it meant to say was what I got calculated I will feed them with their full veg nutrients and then the next time I water they're feeding they will get their stretch formula concoction or whatever the hell you want to call it I just know it works cuz @InTheShed helped me and his numbers is always been right! So there's that

My ladies have already bounced back from their tie down! Got watered and fed and got timer switched! So they're going to think 6:00 in the morning when they go to sleep they'll be waking up at noon but they got a long way to go after that.... Lmao

I cannot wait to see the reaction after the three-day switch!

Still don't know what's up with that bottom left while it's leaves are doing that the lights 20 inches away. Fuck it the other three is craving light so I just bumped it back on up it is what it is I'm not going to let the other three suffer she can deal with it...

20240902_201100.jpg

20240902_201106.jpg

20240902_201111.jpg

What are you all think? Even though I already flipped I still would like to have your opinion on you would have flipped or not. I've always told feeling that net up and then flip
It's your grow, so if you say it's time then it is.

Back
Top Bottom