For My Appreciation!

Another great evening here if any of you all ever see anything that I don't see let me know.

20240825_201013.jpg

20240825_201006.jpg

20240825_200957.jpg

20240825_200950.jpg

20240825_200942.jpg

20240825_200932.jpg

20240825_200909.jpg

20240825_200834.jpg

20240825_200817.jpg

20240825_200811.jpg

Anybody got a clue what those ruffles on my leaves might be? Don't worry about the ones look like they've been bitten on there's definitely no bugs all sour g has always grown leaves like that... Can't be heat temperatures only been 80 community staying around 55 to 60. Can't be like stress I got the light 24 inches from the plants and only on 30%! That's both lights. I have a fan about maybe 6 in of other canopy and I got one underneath them blowing on their pots. Otherwise they look good and not all plants is done that I think just one only?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Probably just worrying for nothing. Cuz like I said they all look good healthy to me.

Anybody got a clue what those ruffles on my leaves might be? Don't worry about the ones look like they've been bitten on there's definitely no bugs all sour g has always grown leaves like that... Can't be heat temperatures only been 80 community staying around 55 to 60. Can't be like stress I got the light 24 inches from the plants and only on 30%! That's both lights. I have a fan about maybe 6 in of other canopy and I got one underneath them blowing on their pots. Otherwise they look good and not all plants is done that I think just one only?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Probably just worrying for nothing. Cuz like I said they all look good healthy to me.
It’s your nutrients buddy. :Namaste:
High P&K does it.
Basically opposite of the N curl.
What are you feeding?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It’s your nutrients buddy. :Namaste:
High P&K does it.
Basically opposite of the N curl.
What are you feeding?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
The last time I watered and fed they got this minus the Epsom salt cuz I was out so I added 0.75 g of calcium and mag. When I up potted I only had three tablespoons each of Geo Flora to put in the dirt along with dynamico I had plenty of the dynamico to give them accordingly what they needed. But like I said all plants got the same water and feed I don't know why the other ones ain't done it

Screenshot_20240826_144823_Gallery.jpg

The last time I watered and fed they got this minus the Epsom salt cuz I was out so I added 0.75 g of calcium and mag. When I up potted I only had three tablespoons each of Geo Flora to put in the dirt along with dynamico I had plenty of the dynamico to give them accordingly what they needed. But like I said all plants got the same water and feed I don't know why the other ones ain't done it

Screenshot_20240826_144823_Gallery.jpg
What's the final NPK of that?
Somewhere they are getting a little pk?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I keep all my nutrient regimens organized. I got them as follows for early veg mid-veg full veg and as well same thing with the flowering.. shed gives me my numbers on my nutrients. I show him my nutrients and he hooks me up. On what to feed them never had no problem with that I just ain't never had them to do this with the light being so far from them and I know it's not hot so it can't be light stress and the leaves are too big for it to be youngearly leaves they're still unfolding possibly maybe.

I keep all my nutrient regimens organized. I got them as follows for early veg mid-veg full veg and as well same thing with the flowering.. shed gives me my numbers on my nutrients. I show him my nutrients and he hooks me up. On what to feed them never had no problem with that I just ain't never had them to do this with the light being so far from them and I know it's not hot so it can't be light stress and the leaves are too big for it to be youngearly leaves they're still unfolding possibly maybe.
I've seen it happen many times in my coco.
If I give them something with a little extra p&k they curl at the tips exactly like that.
It absolutely could be something else. :Namaste:
That's just my opinion going from the pics and your description of a good bug free environment.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I've seen it happen many times in my coco.
If I give them something with a little extra p&k they curl at the tips exactly like that.
It absolutely could be something else. :Namaste:
That's just my opinion going from the pics and your description of a good bug free environment.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
and so far this go around zero gnats! thanx buddy. well see what happens

Back
Top Bottom