For My Appreciation!

I'm just wondering with a small grow tent that size I wonder if I can just vent that into my bedroom? I will be using a brand new 4-in charcoal filter. One that's refillable and it comes with the refillable charcoal as well.. so basically two charcoal filters in one. And I can keep using it while I will have to do is buy them more charcoal

Now mind you that that cardboard box that I built perfect for clones had intake and I'll take with square charcoal filters on it. Only problem I had in my room was Sour G was starting to smell really really skunky funky...

So my question is again with a small grow tent I don't think it would be a problem to vent it into my room it will have charcoal filter same as my 4x4 and the 2x4 had so guaranteed no smell. And I like this outtake fan that I have because I can run it at the speed from 1 to 10.

Figure in tomorrow's my Friday I will be sitting up my "Mini tent" Lmao...

Also I soaked my sour G this time in water same way I did with the permanent markers for the hell of it. And so after that I had a little pot maybe 4 in tall I put about a third Happy frog in it I sprinkled in some Dynamite and then put dirt back over on top of that so now when her little Roots start to reach and they're old enough they'll be eating the hell out of this shit and fed well from the get-go... I imagine I will be filling up that little tent with many arms in no time...

At least I'll be able to give the Geo Flora a try the right way. Close to about a month and a half a veg by then it'll be time to add the bloom. Like I said the correct way!! Also this is some really good shit!! Got it at my dunkin' donut thunder on my sandwiches and bacon I'm here to tell you I've been eating the hell out of snacking bacon all fucking day I bet I ate a whole damn pound pack of bacon without a doubt..

20240623_163904.jpg

20240623_091640.jpg

She got put in the dirt yesterday and I set her in the closet. We'll see if she's pops out of the dirt tomorrow evening or so when I get to tent up I'll send her in there. I know it's a small tint and I could have already did it I mean but hell I want to do it on my Friday which is tomorrow because I'm off the next day and I got me a few beers haven't drunk nothing in a while I just want to celebrate for a minute nothing enough to get drunk on don't want to be like that just a couple of beers.

But you know seedlings they take a little bit to come up out of the dirt if I don't have a heat pad underneath of her she just sitting on the floor in the closet. When I set her in the tent I am putting the light on 18/6 like before even if she's not popped out. It's going to have this whole tent to herself. I think I could manage the sour g in it it's going to be quite a show. I want to see what this little tent is capable of. It will come complete. Oh by the way this grow is definitely going to be a scrog! I'm aiming for 5 oz in this tent!

Hey @InTheShed you know always to take your vice brother but when you said make some gf in with the soil that was already all said and done last night so I couldn't mix any with the soil unless I did the little seed out of there. But she is in a fresh batch of Happy frog along with some dynamite in the bottom of it for her Roots when they get there she's going to love it

I'm just wondering what to do when I put her in her final pot which she is going when she gets root bound this little 4 in pot that she's in. She will be in veg for a bit I plan on getting a 10 gallon pot well a 20 gallon and I'm going to fold it to be a 10 gallon which will only be 7 in high like I said it's going to be a hell of a show. I will mix veg GF so how will I do the bloom if that plans to be her final pot??

What I meant to say is when I transplant her to that 10 which is going to be her final pot I will have to mix geoflora veg cuz she will be in veg for a while how do I apply the bloom?? Top dress I guess.. and just mix it all in the soil as best as I can about 2 weeks after flip.. that's how I plan it what do you think? Sorry about my country ass voice sometime unless I put in a fucking cuss word it's not going to come out right...
See

Got the tent set up seed hasn't popped yet. Today or tomorrow possibly above ground. Got everything in it but the ventilation in my fan got the light in there only half of the XS 3000 pro.. thinking I might have to switch to the 100-watt Gerry love! Because hell only at 10% that damn XS 3000 pro puts out a hell of a lot.. I'm going to have to take my measurements and shit but this is really really going to test my abilities...

Let's see how well I can make a plan handle small cramped spaces. I'm saying scrog is the only way to go anyway else with sour G you ain't going to have zero room I would end up cutting the hell out of that mother fucker after stretch... Specially with all of this damn larf but this time the larf might come in handy for me might be able to utilize that larf..

Back
Top Bottom