For My Appreciation!

Did the AC get fixed? Who paid? 💸
Hell yeah they fixed it and hell yeah the landlord paid I told him I'm trying to save up to buy the house I shouldn't be doing the major repairs little shit I can handle. I mean don't get me wrong it was just a transistor if I had it on me I'd have put it in myself but they had to order it.

Anybody like sunflowers? I think they are beautiful. Also I have one of my pumpkins wrapped in the green bag the squirrels has been eating the nubs before they've been letting their blooms open to get pollinated. So I took male flower and pollinated and wrapped green bag around it we'll see.... The sunflowers are my uncle's handiwork... The marijuana is my handiwork..

On another note speaking of that I cannot wait to get this tent it is 30 in x 18 in x 36 in... Plenty of room for a damn good scrog if I recall in that 2x2 I got 8 oz!! Well it was actually a 2x2 box that I made.. Clementine and Judith was in that one I had two in that little bitch.... And with hillbilly lights a $75 100 watt grow light what an awesome grow that was you help me all the way through that one @InTheShed ..

20240620_192240.jpg

20240620_192249.jpg

20240620_192340.jpg

20240620_192319.jpg

20240620_192252.jpg

I plan on using half of the XS 3000 pro I will be able to dim from 10% on up. I guess the light will just stay in one spot. Like as in as far as up I can get it
Won't have to worry about heat driver sits on outside. Branches get too tall you know me super crops super crops suuuper crop!!!! Yay 😊 😁 🫡

I don't know if anybody feels the way that I do but I really love my growing marijuana growing anything really. It just takes me away from everything and everybody all my aches and pains my thoughts of everything throughout the day goes away. To put it honestly don't even have to smoke it just being able to tend to it watch it grow and able to take care of it but you just don't know how that makes me feel.. breaks my heart to be away from it to be able to see it and bring life to it give it what it needs those seeds are sitting there in that jar for a reason that the fairy has bestowed upon me!! Even if it's one damn plant it is for my appreciation!!! And I guess we're going with sour G!

Honestly I appreciate everybody not just the three people that I mentioned on start of this journal I care about every one of you all with the bottom of my heart which is why I always try to explain everything to you all. Sometimes people bump heads I get that sometimes people got things in their life I get that trust me more than anybody who knows some people may be more God love their little hearts...

But anyways we will go in great detail on this grow just like I would have done the other without cloning this time I guess you can might call it a bonsai grow if you wanted to considering the fact that my recent grows! And I am really laughing my ass off right now I am thinking of my aerosol can size buds.... Anyhoo trying to finish watching Independence Day resurgence have a great one everyone I love you all..

The sunflowers look great and I hope you get at least one pumpkin off that plant! Keep the squirrels fed with day-old donuts and tell 'em to lay off the veggies. :)

Crazy planter. 🤪
Man look no matter what I feed the squirrels I give them bread with peanut butter on it I even give him a damn rice crispy treats or vanilla wafers they still go for my shit no matter how good I treat them so I really can't keep them off nothing. Trust me brother I've tried. And I don't think that planter is going to work unless I can find somebody to hold the sides of it maybe sit it down in a box for the sides of it so the dirt don't push the sides out I'll be seeing a lot of reviews on there and that was after I bought it so might be going another route on that planter we'll see worst case scenario I'll just get a 15 gallon and cut about 4 in off of it so it'll be a 10 gallon and round and I don't want no more than 7 in in height it's taken away from the height of my plant with the small size 10 but we going to figure it out. You know me I always maximize my marijuana yields

Oh it's bad when I first put my plants out there early I had to put a metal fence around it and piece of plastic on top like a greenhouse otherwise they get in and bury their fucking walnuts in it and just toss my plants to the side they've done that many a times to me. And if I ever put marijuana out there and they do it oh my God I would just go fucking off on them I swear to God I would I would ring their hairy little fucking necks

They don't like the smell of neem oil.
When I spray my peppers they stay away from them for a while.
I also put decorative river stones completely covering my soil in my pots. An 18kg bag costs $6 at Home Despot, and covers the soil of 2 7 gallon pots, and a 15 gallon planter with some to spare.

I also put decorative river stones completely covering my soil in my pots. An 18kg bag costs $6 at Home Despot, and covers the soil of 2 7 gallon pots, and a 15 gallon planter with some to spare.
Yeah squirrels pretty bad at my house they got messed up in my soffit that's the first thing going when I buy my house and I'm cutting the limb that they use to get to the top of my roof to get to the soffit they think they're smart but it's not going to last. They about to get evicted. You can hear them running around in my soffit cuz he got a nest in there I mean a bunch of them sound like I heard of elephants up in there

I'll probably try that neem out on the squirrels who knows I might need some of that shit anyway sometime

Back
Top Bottom