First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First time indoor grow, closet , CFL, Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized aiming for org

I see female preflowers in pics #2, #3, and # 4, can't tell anything from the group pic. The plants are looking great, keep it up sir!

Re: First time indoor grow, closet , CFL, Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized aiming for org

looking good,

how are you finding the ww x sk and the wr x maz, my ww x sk is groing like crazy, had to remove some fan leaves as they got huge like dinner plants, i left the top set on as they wasnt causing a problem as i used lst and pulled the plant right over so got about 10 tops now but still in early veg around week 3, but it getting pretty big pretty quick so hopefully its female, but certainly looks like a very nice strain and seems a great plant to grow,

the mazar x white rhino is not as aggressive and was pretty slow to start but is growing pretty quick now, ive defoled mine to keep node spacing much closer so ive got about 15 to 20 nodes with less than 2cm between each node, so ill let it bush out a bit now before flipping it to flower,

WW-S1 is doing amazing. Had issues that I caused in the beginning and recovered from them easily then shot past all the others. Largest plant with the most colas and shows the most hairs right now. Over a foot tall. I actually emailed Herbie's yesterday to ask when it will be available for purchase.

The White Widow x Skunk #1 is a strain from Seedsman. They are not on general release as they are a bulk order seed. We do have bulk stocks of these and they are available to order over the telephone at a price of Ł15.99 (10 seeds) + P&P. Just give us a call on +44 1553 767285 and we can take your order over the telephone.

Regards and best wishes

Response from Herbie's, gonna order them for the next round for sure!

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

10 days into flower

1379216307807.jpg
1379216358031.jpg
1379216416077.jpg
1379216509588.jpg
1379216578045.jpg
1379216600417.jpg
1379216632225.jpg
1379216668965.jpg
1379216686625.jpg

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

As it stands right now all of 7 are showing female parts, 4 have hairs that are clearly visible , the others are either very small or not showing the actual hairs yet. This kind of puts me in an interesting position because I started 8 plants thinking I would get some males and I might kill some. Well only one died and I have no more space, and the plants are only getting bigger.

yep i got the same info, the plant is pretty amazing, its growing 3 times as quick as my other plants grown in the same soil, as im using fresh compost ive not added any nutrients as i only feed when i know the plants need it, so far its growing damn quick and still a nice dark green colour, mine has just show sex and if i didnt use lst it would be over 1ft tall but ive pulled it right over on its side and now ive got 10 main branches growing up and more adding as it grows, so ill let these grow upwards so my other plants can catch up and get bigger then ill flip them all to flower,

the leaves one my ww x sk are huge, they was the size of dinner plants but now their bigger than dinner plants, ive not had a plant grow this quick before, i honestly thought it was male due to how quick it was growing but so glad now its female,

how many ww x sk did you get, isnt their any way you can produce your own seeds, thats what im going to do, if herbie realeses them for sale soon ill obviously tell everyone about it and send them to herbies, but what ill do is produce regular ww x skunk seeds and femenised ww x sk seeds so i can then share them with a few friends i know in real life,

this ww x sk i got growing now ill take 2 clones from, ill grow the clones out and put 1 into flower 4 weeks before the other, then the one i put in flower first ill leave in flower and let it go hermie due to been left in flower to long, this will then give me some fem pollen, ill then put this pollen on the other fem ww x sk and that will give me a load of fem seeds of that strain, then when i grow a male ill collect as much pollen as possible then use this on either a clone or another female grown from seed to produce hundreds of regular ww x sk seeds in case i want to use them for breeding at some point, but at this stage all i want to do is preserve this strain and have lot of these seeds in stock for me and my mates to grow.

saves buying them, i do this with all the nice strains i grow, i must have a couple of thousand seeds in stock and 2 strains of my own im working on.

so isnt this something you can also do, either take clones from it or reveg it after harvest then take clones so you can produce your own seeds, if you got more ww x sk then clone or reveg this one then use the pollen on it to produce regular seeds, i know its a slow process but it will give you hundreds of seeds for future grows, plus you dont need to turn the whole plant to seed you can just put pollen on a couple of buds and that will give you between 20 and 100 seeds

I think my plan of action is to order a set of ten, let this round of plants Finnish flower then build an actual grow closet in my current space. Run 8 plants from seed while I work on a small cloning/breeding area in another part of the house. Now my ww x s#1 are normal seeds not fem so just hermi'ing one and pollinating a female with it will still produce femenized seeds? Still new to male/female plants. Don.p is there any way I can train these girls to conserve space? Will bending them over now redirect their growth enough to help my situation? Your input and experience as well all the others on this site has been awesome so far. I use this mostly as a log of my actions but the input truly is priceless.

See if these are good enough KJC, this plant is only showing tiny pre flowers that are too hard to see with my tablet. If you can't tell from these I will have to get the real camera out, I don't like using it because I think it may be smarter than me.......too many buttons.

1379543012545.jpg
1379542971788.jpg
1379542859396.jpg
1379542809281.jpg
1379542776130.jpg

Welcome aboard light addict happy to have you! Feel free to add any input/random banter. I'm also looking for some good organic flowering nutes if anyone has any suggestions? My local hydro/garden shop has a vast selection and if they don't carry it they'll order it. To you still have to flush plants prior to harvest using organic nutes?

Subscribed!

Plants look great Shrubhub! So as you saw in my grow room I have 4 300 Watt Equivalent lights. I was going to get 4 more, but with this grow it seems like I need to get just 4 different lights that emit red light spectrum. I though all CFL's emit the whole spectrum since they are white light, which acts as a small small sun. I put my babies right away in my 9X9 potting plants because I like to manipulate nature as much as possible.

Kudos to you about being all organic. I want to do the same thing, and I am trying not to add any nutes. Good luck with the rest of your grow and we will definitely keep in touch with our grows.

Welcome newcomer! Thanks rainstacks for the confirmation.

Still waiting on one lemon kush and one bagseed.fingers crossed for 100% females!

Back
Top Bottom