First run

oldhead1123

My 2 auto's are 5 weeks old started flowering stage 2 1/2 weeks in just would like to see feed back from you old time growers are my buds looking skimpy at this stage?

20240723_093718.jpg

20240723_093719.jpg

20240723_093704.jpg

20240723_093712.jpg

20240723_093657.jpg

20240723_142517.jpg

Yes this is my first time growing i just watched a lot of youtube videos.lol

Btw: Much appreciated thank you 😁

Screenshot_20240725_104837_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_104908_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_104626_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_104720_Gallery.jpg

Those flowers are just kids at this point, they have a lot of growing up to do. Your right on track, they should get very fat in the next couple of weeks. You have a ways to go, wait for the pistols to turn brown and the trichomes to become cloudy/amber depending on your preferences.

I'm 5 grows in and for me this is where I start to have problems, right around week 6 flower... Watch for brown spots or any signs of Cal/Mag deficiencies. Pat yourself on the back, this is a hell of a good first attempt at growing !

Thanks bro, yeah I started getting some calcium deficiency on the Banna Purple Punch so I been giving them Bush doctor from Fox farm 5ml once a week and 1 table spoon of molasses every 2 weeks and feeding them 3ml of tiger bloom from Fox Farms for the potassium and phosphates every other watering not really using much of the other liquid fertilizers since the soil is ocean farm and seems to still be feeding them nitrate etc..... I'm really worried about nute burn in the flowering stage😬

Thanks bro, yeah I started getting some calcium deficiency on the Banna Purple Punch so I been giving them Bush doctor from Fox farm 5ml once a week and 1 table spoon of molasses every 2 weeks and feeding them 3ml of tiger bloom from Fox Farms for the potassium and phosphates every other watering not really using much of the other liquid fertilizers since the soil is ocean farm and seems to still be feeding them nitrate etc..... I'm really worried about nute burn in the flowering stage😬

I use bush doctor cal mag as well and have also used the Fox Farm nutrients. Be very careful with the tiger bloom and make sure that your salts aren't building up. I burned the hell out of my plants using tiger bloom too strongly (and foolishly used Open Sesame, Cha-ching and Beastie Bloomz..) If you have a PPM reader, check your runoff for high salts or PH issues.

I'm under the impression that too much P and K in flower does more harm than good, so I mix Veg/Bloom all the way through flower. But I'm still experimenting and learning... Many advise that bloom nutrients aren't needed at all, so I use them carefully.

Thank you for the info I will cute back on the tiger bloom and add more veg/bloom to the feeding. I don't have a ppm reader yet so I been watering until I get some runoff out the fabric bags praying that will help with salt build up 🤞🤞

Thank you for the info I will cute back on the tiger bloom and add more veg/bloom to the feeding. I don't have a ppm reader yet so I been watering until I get some runoff out the fabric bags praying that will help with salt build up 🤞🤞

PPM pens are cheap, around 10 bucks. You don't need something expensive, but without one you'll always be second guessing yourself. They will easily tell you if your salts are way out of line....A must have if you ask me, especially if your learning.

So, a cheap PPM pen will tell you enough to know whats in the soil and also in your feed as you mix nutrients. (gets you in the ballpark)

Back
Top Bottom