Environment: Indoor
Stage: Flowering
Medium: Soil - 50% FF HF / 50% FF OF
Lights: 150 Watt LED
Nutrients: FF Liquid Trio + FF Beastie Bloomz, Open Seasme, ChaChing
Room/Tent Temperature: 71° Basement / 67° (lights off)-85% (lights on) Tent
Relative Humidity: 51% Basement / ~60% Tent
Media/Res PH: 6
Pests: Fungus Gnats (used mosquito bits, DE and a sticky to address)
Watering: Once Daily ~1L to ~1.5L

Pics from Last night (08/15/2024)

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Thanks! General info on my setup/grow in my signature, but I have posted a grow journal with the proper formatting.
But to answer your spec questions: Not fully organic, using FF nutes - Liquid as well as just starting the soluble trio. Using VIVSUN equipment, 150W LED in a 32inx32inx63in tent. I think its Critical Mass from RQS (40% Sativa / 60% Indica), its a Afghani/Skunk progeny??..... Not going to lie tho, I did start a RQS Power Flower at the same time, but it pinched off and didn't make it through to Veg+... Assuming I didn't mix the two up???
Yeah I just see all your information and thought CM is more indica but it depends on the breeder. I just saw the thin-ish light leaves.

Yeah I just see all your information and thought CM is more indica but it depends on the breeder. I just saw the thin-ish light leaves.
Yeah, They were much fatter and darker green early in veg and as she got older... now it seems like with all the growth happening the leaves are a lot thinner and a bit lighter. I can post a pic from back then.. I have lots of her over the past couple months... haha!! almost daily :D

Pic below is from 07/11/2024

IMG_1902.jpg

Yeah she looks really nice and nice work on the training.. do you use tap water? My lady grow I literally just used grow and bloom. No boosters. The only thing I like to boost is microbes and fungi 👍
Thanks! She's getting well water, but it comes post water softener.. I ph the water down to around 6.3... I also did 2 transplants with her and added the mycelium each time to help with nute take up.

Hope ya don't mind me hanging around.
:popcorn:
Haha, not at all!!! Just waiting to see if I can mess this up at the end?? haha!!! I'm an analyst IRL, so I do a lot of research, but that doesn't give me any experience... so I'm hoping to translate what I've read/watched into something that is p fire... but at the end of the day, I'm having a blast growing this lady and looking forward to growing a lot more different strains and seeing how they differ and also trying different growing techniques and refining what I'm doing!

Haha, not at all!!! Just waiting to see if I can mess this up at the end?? haha!!! I'm an analyst IRL, so I do a lot of research, but that doesn't give me any experience... so I'm hoping to translate what I've read/watched into something that is p fire... but at the end of the day, I'm having a blast growing this lady and looking forward to growing a lot more different strains and seeing how they differ and also trying different growing techniques and refining what I'm doing!
You've got an endless supply of info here... 🤙

You're definitely in the right place

I'll tag along, gimme a tag if you need help finding an answer.
:passitleft:

Great garden my friend :thumb:
Excellent start to your journal/grow.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill284!! Hoping it turns out great and I learn a bunch so I can do even better with the next grow!

You've got an endless supply of info here... 🤙

You're definitely in the right place

I'll tag along, gimme a tag if you need help finding an answer.
:passitleft:
Really appreciate it!!

1 week later 8/22/24 - 17 days into 12/12. Did a moderate defoliation tonight to get more light to more bud sights, and improve airflow esp at night.. the RH hits 70 when the light is off…

IMG_2345.jpeg

IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2347.jpeg

So I started noticing these small brown spots showing up on my older fan leaves the other day. 24 hours later and they are starting to show up on the smaller/newer fan leaves. I watered tonight with full nutes and CalMag… the runoff ph was 5.4 and ppm 3,400…. I flushed with 1L of just ph 7 water… runoff was 5.9 and ppm down to 2,800… going to give her a couple days and hit her with just water and CalMag to see if things turn around.

IMG_2389.jpeg

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2391.jpeg

Not much change this morning, but wasn’t expecting (hoping for no real change) to the leaves. Did a flush this morning to get to 1,000 ppm and 6.2 ph kn the runoff.

Going to let her dry for a few hours and then give her a full dose of CalMag and 6.5 ph water.

Wow, your ladies are taking you for a ride @Knite420 .

I have never been that high in PPM's in soil or water. It may be early but keep an eye out for nutrient lockout. The flush you did should help, but I would keep my ppm's to no more than 1200 and the ph for you soil should be between 6.0 and 6.5. Are they 5 or 7 gallon pots you are using?

Also, I use cal-mag part of my nutrient solution.

Hope this help.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Wow, your ladies are taking you for a ride @Knite420 .

I have never been that high in PPM's in soil or water. It may be early but keep an eye out for nutrient lockout. The flush you did should help, but I would keep my ppm's to no more than 1200 and the ph for you soil should be between 6.0 and 6.5. Are they 5 or 7 gallon pots you are using?

Also, I use cal-mag part of my nutrient solution.

Hope this help.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tokin Roll! She’s in a 5 gal fabric pot… I haven’t been watering to runoff, probably should have been…. Also first time testing runoff, probably should have been doing that all along…. But I’m aiming for 1,000-1,200ppm going forward with around 6.5 ph for my runoff… this evening before lights out, I’ll give her a full CalMag and I’m thinking 1/4 nutes, just to give her something while I wait for her to dry out again before full water and nutes

Back
Top Bottom