Shemg's Jack Herer/Bruce Banner In Soil Grow Journal 2024

D9 you use calmag in your plain water before adding nutrients?
It helps with nutrient uptake.
Might slow those spots from spreading. :Namaste:
If it's nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Hey ya Bill. Thank you for your help. šŸ™No I don't use CalMag but have a bunch of it around here. I will definitely give that a try with my next watering. You and Melville Hobbes rock man. Thanks for the input!!

Hey ya Bill. Thank you for your help. šŸ™No I don't use CalMag but have a bunch of it around here. I will definitely give that a try with my next watering. You and Melville Hobbes rock man. Thanks for the input!!
Make sure you put it in your plain water first.
Before any nutrients.
Have a great day buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Date: Monday September 2nd, 2024 (Labor Day)
Day 16
from seed to seedling

So far the plants look as if they have moved on from the spotting issues I was having earlier on some of the older foilage. The color is light green and I'm not sure if that's from lack of nutrition caused by an imbalance of pH? I tuned her in at about 6.5 with some pH down to see if that would remedy the issue. So far so good. Now I have to figure out when to transplant them into the 5 gallon air pots.

15 - Update.jpg

Date: Friday September 6th, 2024
Day 23
from seed to seedling

The plants were getting root bound and so I transplanted them today. In the tent they go.
15 - Root Bound.jpg

I have removed them from the CFL and am now utilizing Spider Farmer SF2000, Samsung LM301H EVO 200 watt Led Grow Light. Its essentially for younger plants.

16 - Transplant.jpg

I will replace the current grow light with 2 Viparspectra 300 watt LED grow lights, but for now I'm utilizing the Spider Farmer. I have also been dealing with fungus gnats and they have really gotten out of control. So after the transplant I watered the plants with 4 parts water 1 part hydrogen peroxide. I hated to do it but it had to be done. Later I will throw some yellow sticky cards up. I am hoping this will resolve the pest problem. I had read that every 3rd watering I should use Hydrogen Peroxide so I will follow that schedule. I checked the pH of the soil and it was standing solid around 6.6 for the most part.
17 - pH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom