First Grow New Facilities

Nice to see someone else growing Urban. i have had great luck growing it and produces really well. Nice fat nugs and fairly easy to trim.

had mine tested and it came out to 19.5 THC

I am anxious to see how she turns out. I hope she turns out as well as yours. Thank you for stopping by and the info, it is always appreciated.

I'd love to have some of my buds tested for THC content one day. This months HT has an article about top strains and there saying a strain called OG Ghost Train is testing out just south of 26% THC.

I have never had any of mine tested, but I know they would do well. All vegan grow with no chemicals added. Have a friend who has White Fire OG that is quite a "kick" to it as well. Fingers crossed I can get a clone to try out. Have a couple of peices of hash I have yet to try. Maybe a good relaxing night with the wood burner blazin and a bowl of hash!! :)

We have root development on 5 of the 8 clones so far. All are healthy. I STILL need to climb through the ceiling and pull the wire..ughh. I will get it done this week, for sure. Need to flip a couple of ladies into flower soon. Still haven't burned a bowl of the hash either. I will post additional photos tomorrow.

Nice to see someone else growing Urban. i have had great luck growing it and produces really well. Nice fat nugs and fairly easy to trim.

had mine tested and it came out to 19.5 THC

That's cool and I too would love to be able to test mine... I do a subjective test currently. My Super Lemon Haze from the last round was right between "Holy Shit" and "Where am I?"

Hope things are good GMT! :)

That's cool and I too would love to be able to test mine... I do a subjective test currently. My Super Lemon Haze from the last round was right between "Holy Shit" and "Where am I?"

Hope things are good GMT! :)

Just had some samples of a Super Lemon Haze from a friend. It was the bomb. Open the bag and the room smelled like lemon pledge. The taste was smooth and mellow, the buzz was extremely pleasant, one of my all time favs. Hope all is good with you bro, ty!!

dam eh have u done it yet?

My philosphy, "Why do today, what you can do tomorrow". heheheh. A slight "stoner translation" of Lao Tsu, "Do nothing, and all will be done".

clones96.jpg

The clones

Roots75.jpg

that suck about not having time to work it out and that clone did u make it urself

All the clones are from my mother plants. I made the cloner from scratch. It is based on an EZ Cloner design. I added two 4 inch round air stones to help circulate the liquids. Usually have roots in 10 days or less. I use Clonex gell and Clonex Solution with House and Gardens Roots Excellerator. No pest of any kind on my plants or clones. The advantage of starting plants and clones this late in the season, the frost takes care of the bugs!!

Just doing a drive bye. Looks like things are starting to come along. Won't be long now before you are rolling again. Plants look great and congradulations on the new 'kids'. Looking forward to seeing them all loaded down with flowers. Keepem Green

Just doing a drive bye. Looks like things are starting to come along. Won't be long now before you are rolling again. Plants look great and congradulations on the new 'kids'. Looking forward to seeing them all loaded down with flowers. Keepem Green

Thank you again brother, for the positive words and for stopping by. Always a pleasure to see you here.

Back
Top Bottom