First Grow Ever: Critical Purple Auto In Soil

Snorlax

420 Member
Hello guys, first ttime growing my weed. Im from brazil so my english is far from good, butt i will try my best!
Posting here because i will probably need tons of help and its good to organize my grow. Hope u guys enjoy!

Date seeds were put to germinate on water and h2o2: 08/12/2024

Put to pot: 08/13/2024
Sprouted: 08/16

Strains:

Critical Purple Auto - white label (x2)

Pot/Bucket Size: 2 pots of 3 gallon

Tent Size:
80cm x 80cm x 160cm

How Many Plants: 2 Plants in total

Environment: Indoor

Stage: Seedling Stage

Medium: Seeds planted directly on soil, its a super soil for autos

Lights: 120w led lm301h - giving 250 ppfd on seedling stage

Nutrients: sonly soil, but i have biobizz for latter stages if needed

Room/Tent Temperature: 26C / 78F

Relative Humidity: 70% Seedlings under domes on start, but i removed from one already

Watering: 08/16 and 08/19:
trying to goo slow with the water, and following some guides for watering seedlings on the final pot.

here the seeds already sprout, the one on left is stuck on seed shell, and i remove opening the shell, butt she was stuck on membrane.

ive remove the membrane after and now she looks like this:

the other is doing good i think:

i dont know why shes like this.. anyone have a guess about why shes like this?
The cotyledons (the first round leaves) should have enough nutrients for the first week or so so I'd look to other issues like over watering or your supersoil being too hot for a seedling.

Did you mix the soil yourself of buy it premixed? And, if purchased, did it come already pre-cooked or were there instructions to do that yourself?

Finally, did you plant it directly into the superspil or is there a small portion of weaker soil were the seed went?

The cotyledons (the first round leaves) should have enough nutrients for the first week or so so I'd look to other issues like over watering or your supersoil being too hot for a seedling.

Did you mix the soil yourself of buy it premixed? And, if purchased, did it come already pre-cooked or were there instructions to do that yourself?

Finally, did you plant it directly into the superspil or is there a small portion of weaker soil were the seed went?
its a premixed soil and pre-cooked.. I put it in some coconut fiber with perlite and humus, about a handful, to try to avoid nutrient burning. maybe overwatering.. i think i will have to await some more to see.. maybe she get hurt when i try to remove the membrane, or the soil its too hot or overwater..

Hello everyone!! Today its day 07 from germination! The seedling 01, who got stuck with the helmet seens much better today, and seedling 02 (i need to think a name for them :laughtwo: do u guys have any sugestions?) is going good ive think!
the first two pics are from seedling01 and the other two from seedling 02!
lets goo guys! :hippy:

20240822_201929.jpg

20240822_201935.jpg

20240822_201924.jpg

20240822_201941.jpg

Hello everyone!! Today its day 07 from germination! The seedling 01, who got stuck with the helmet seens much better today, and seedling 02 (i need to think a name for them :laughtwo: do u guys have any sugestions?) is going good ive think!
the first two pics are from seedling01 and the other two from seedling 02!
lets goo guys! :hippy:

20240822_201929.jpg

20240822_201935.jpg

20240822_201924.jpg

20240822_201941.jpg
Nice healthy sprouts. :thumb:
I like Azi's :ciao: name choice :rofl:
Or cousin IT, hehe.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi guys!, some updates today: yesterday I watered 550ml for each plant, it had been about five days since they had received any water. I also placed two small fans on the top of the tent, blowing a gentle breeze into them. It's a little cold here, but the temperatures haven't dropped below 22 degrees Celsius so I don't think I'll have any problems.
I have some questions for you:
The first is, in this transition from seedling to vegetation, how do you change the amount of light they receive? increasing the ppfd little by little or simply increasing it all at once? And the other, just out of curiosity, what could have caused these white spots on seedling 2?
seedling 1: (still a little small ): )
20240826_192253.jpg

seedling 2:
20240826_192300.jpg

1724714621069.png

that! i dont think its a problem, but im curious about what that may be!
I find it less stressful to turn the light up slowly.
Regarding that mark, it doesn't look like something bad.
Keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse or better. :Namaste:
But I'm curious what's in your pots? Soil? Coco?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom