First Grow Ever: Critical Purple Auto In Soil

I find it less stressful to turn the light up slowly.
Regarding that mark, it doesn't look like something bad.
Keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse or better. :Namaste:
But I'm curious what's in your pots? Soil? Coco?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
hii Bill!
im using soil, and it have a lot of things like humus, Sphagnun peat, coco, Perlite, biochar, bokashi, rock dust, algae, neen pie, bat guano, microbes, leonardite, amniacids, etc.. its a premade supersoil for automatics, i am planning to add some biobizz on flowering stages.

Gday snorlax and welcome to 420 magazine buddy! :welcome:
I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but would love to tag along if you have room for one more!
I'll be doing something similar to you in my next grow.
If you need anything, please sing out
Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair as well.

Good morning guys!!
Of course, feel free to join!
Any opinion you have, suggestion or idea, will always be very welcome!
Today its 13 day, and soon i will start to tthink if i top then or just LST.. and i going to need help from all of you tot make that decision xD
Lets Go!

Hey guys!! some updates:
Today they started to smell so good! I gave it 750ml of tap water and I think I'm doing well with the watering. This was a concern as a newbie!

the biggest one is a bit crooked, I think it's free lst? xD

quick question: I have two mini fans in the tent, which face the walls and move the leaves very little (almost nothing). Should I make them swing or just circulate the air? At what point should I turn the fan on them? I'm finding it difficult to know how much or little wind is too much

20240829_212019.jpg

20240829_212010.jpg

20240829_212006.jpg

20240829_212003.jpg

20240829_212001.jpg

Hey snorlax,
Seedlings are looking really healthy.
In my experience it's never good to point fans directly at your plants, just keep circling the air around and you'll be fine 🙂
Right. Keeping the air moving so the leaves flutter just a little is good. That will strengthen the stems so later on in flower they will be better able to handle the weight of the buds.

Hello friends! .some photos of the two girls and some questions..
First, are they both already in vegetation phase?
Second, when should I start LST?
Third, should I remove the leaves from the first node of the biggest girl?

this is the small one
20240901_181535.jpg

this is the bigger one
20240901_181527.jpg

should i remove those?
Captura de tela 2024-09-01 185418.png

20240901_181519.jpg

Hello friends! .some photos of the two girls and some questions..
First, are they both already in vegetation phase?
Second, when should I start LST?
Third, should I remove the leaves from the first node of the biggest girl?

this is the small one
20240901_181535.jpg

this is the bigger one
20240901_181527.jpg

should i remove those?
Captura de tela 2024-09-01 185418.png

20240901_181519.jpg
Girls look good my friend.
#1 until they start flowering they are considered to be in the veg stage, so yes. :thumb:
#2 do you have anything specific in mind? LST method?
Some people start a particular style of lst in the first 2-3 weeks.
I prefer to let her go longer and get some good root growth first.
I have room for big plants though.
If you are short for space you can start sooner aswell.
#3 No, don't remove anything while they are small. Just for the sake of removing it.:Namaste:
Leaves provide energy and storage nutrients.
I let them fall off.
Great work so far.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Girls look good my friend.
#1 until they start flowering they are considered to be in the veg stage, so yes. :thumb:
#2 do you have anything specific in mind? LST method?
Some people start a particular style of lst in the first 2-3 weeks.
I prefer to let her go longer and get some good root growth first.
I have room for big plants though.
If you are short for space you can start sooner aswell.
#3 No, don't remove anything while they are small. Just for the sake of removing it.:Namaste:
Leaves provide energy and storage nutrients.
I let them fall off.
Great work so far.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
thanks mate! ive have no problem with space, so i will wait to start training, planning on lst to make the canopy even, but u right, its too soon.. first timer dad, a little anxious :laughtwo:
thanks for answers!!

Just curious what's in those pots?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
u mean the big pot that is on tthe bottom of the pic? its just a bucket with water that i use to raise tthe RH and water the plants latter.. if u talking about the medium its a premade super soil for autoflowers

thanks mate! ive have no problem with space, so i will wait to start training, planning on lst to make the canopy even, but u right, its too soon.. first timer dad, a little anxious :laughtwo:
thanks for answers!!

u mean the big pot that is on tthe bottom of the pic? its just a bucket with water that i use to raise tthe RH and water the plants latter.. if u talking about the medium its a premade super soil for autoflowers
It looks like it's high in coco coir.
I'd use calmag in my plain water first before I feed if your not? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i wil try to make better shots next time, but yes, i did!! I've never been so cautious handling something in my life, i was soo afraid to break anything :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
One of the reasons I prefer quadlining. One topping and then just LST'ing four branches to the side of the pot in the direction they already want to go.

Link in my sig if you want to explore.

One of the reasons I prefer quadlining. One topping and then just LST'ing four branches to the side of the pot in the direction they already want to go.

Link in my sig if you want to explore.
Yes, I will try that next time, I think quadlining will be much easier to organize the branches. But I confess that I was afraid to do topping on them. But next time I will definitely do that!! I will look ur sig for sure!

Yes, I will try that next time, I think quadlining will be much easier to organize the branches. But I confess that I was afraid to do topping on them. But next time I will definitely do that!! I will look ur sig for sure!
And tag me if you want when you get to it. There's a number of us who do it and we can talk you through it when it's time. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom