Fingers crossed for seeds, COVID19

I just placed a new420guy order on Sunday and it will get here on Friday. So cheap too. I heard he gives extra strains/ free seeds. :slide:

Soaked three purple for recommended time. Paper towel for 8 days all popped. When potting, what type of potting soil do most use? The directions warn about certain types

I just got a package of five. 20 litre. I've planted two tomatoes into them. I hear they are better than pots. I have two hash plants root bound in icecream buckets. Cheap at the time but turns out smaller than they look.

My plants are two seasons old. I harvested them back in September and had them under 24hr low light. (Florescent).

Around December/January I got a blurple light and grew and flowered them harvesting really huge buds.

So now I'm trying to figure out if it's the fact the plants are two yrs old. Or the lights....
Once my new seeds are growing good I'm going to transplant the old lady's into bags and get them out to the greenhouse.

new420guy makes, as far as I can see, no mention of breeders. Does he breed all his own strains?
Yup there all his and if they're not his he tells you where they come from.

I'm calling it on the critical purple seed. I think it's a dud. it's been almost 5 days and all the other seeds are in rockwool/soil by now. I'm just gonna try another. :hmmmm:

New Member.. Waiting on a LED panel that's stuck in China, was supposed to be delivered by tomorrow but dont think that's happening anytime soon.. First order of seeds placed April 27 with a Canadian bank hasn't arrived yet, so kinda freaked out and re ordered from a different seed bank who's moving product now.. They have open lines of communication and helps ease the mind f**k these other companies are playing shutting down communication switching over to robotic support..

I did some investigating: The contact .com email support number they gave for Canada Postal server was a dud and timed out with a 404.. Royal Canada post worked fine, and issued a list of blocked countries and we- USA is on it along with Spain China Etc, the list is long, and says that individual countries have to work out private agreements...

Just thought I would chime in and tell you guys what I've been going through... I'm $400.. into seeds and assured that this new delivery should be here in 10 days...

Placed an order with Seedsman yesterday. Went to their site today, and they have a note saying because of COVID19, they will only be shipping Seedsman seeds. I checked, and all Seedsman brand seeds are sold out. I did get an email right after ordering yesterday that the order was picked and on the way to the US. Fingers crossed. I do have a good seed reserve, but still.....
You'll be fine brother. I just ordered some myself. They come as expected. I got this from my boy out in cali

Attachments

• IMG_20200420_213157281~2.jpg
    IMG_20200420_213157281~2.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 76
You'll be fine brother. I just ordered some myself. They come as expected. I got this from my boy out in cali
Welcome to my world Brother.. same kind of situation happened to me where the anxiety started to hit after seeing the SOLD OUT signs one after another popping up on the seed strains I wanted to order. The 1st Canadian bank I ordered from was dicking me around day after day as weeks went by never giving me a strait answer on delivery date... It wasn't a pleasant situation to be in for a newbie, and had to change my whole plan around deviating from the Acapulco Gold Northern Lights x Big Bud grow to something completely different.. At one point I was so filled with stress I would have accepted ditch weed as long it got to me in a timely fashion.. The second seed vendor I ordered from Crop Kings who came through in 8 days allowing me to use use Visa /Mastercard to place the order.. I was also staying away from venders showing Euro dollar symbols for price because I knew there would be Covid19 delays on international orders and my outdoor growing season was already starting to shrink up.. I hear Seedsman has a grade A rating-reputation for delivering in a timely fashion..

L00k at the date lol..

Your order #100142556
Placed on April 27, 2020 12:byebye:07 PM EDT
Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Subtotal​
Acapulco Gold - 5 Seeds
BFSACG-F5​
1​
US$48.36​
Northern Lights X Big Bud AUTO FEM - 5 Seeds
CNK-NLBB-A-F-5​
1​
US$69.30​
Canuk Seeds T-shirt (White) - XXL
TEE-CANUK-WH-XXL​
1​
US$19.21​
Amnesia AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 2 Free SeedAutoFem FreebieFree Seeds with Every Order​
FREE-CNK-AMN-AF​
1​
US$0.00​
Subtotal​
US$136.87​
Shipping & Handling​
US$21.35​
Discount (Post 420 Sale: 50% Off Canuk Seeds)​
-US$34.65​
Card Processing Fee (7.5%)​
US$7.66​
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
US$131.23
Tax​
US$0.00​
Grand Total (Incl.Tax)
US$131.23
Grand Total to be Charged​
CA$184.41​

L00k at the date lol..

Your order #100142556
Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Subtotal​
Acapulco Gold - 5 Seeds
BFSACG-F5​
1​
US$48.36​
CNK-NLBB-A-F-5​
1​
US$69.30​
TEE-CANUK-WH-XXL​
1​
US$19.21​
Amnesia AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 2 Free SeedAutoFem FreebieFree Seeds with Every Order​
FREE-CNK-AMN-AF​
1​
US$0.00​
Subtotal​
US$136.87​
Shipping & Handling​
US$21.35​
-US$34.65​
US$7.66​
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
US$131.23
Tax​
US$0.00​
Grand Total (Incl.Tax)
US$131.23
CA$184.41​
For my own sanity I filed a credit card grievance and got my order canceled and not doing business with seed bank again.. HORIBLE customer support and robo E-Mail standard replies..

L00k at the date lol..

Your order #100142556
Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Subtotal​
Acapulco Gold - 5 Seeds
BFSACG-F5​
1​
US$48.36​
CNK-NLBB-A-F-5​
1​
US$69.30​
TEE-CANUK-WH-XXL​
1​
US$19.21​
FREE-CNK-AMN-AF​
1​
US$0.00​
Subtotal​
US$136.87​
Shipping & Handling​
US$21.35​
-US$34.65​
US$7.66​
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
US$131.23
Tax​
US$0.00​
Grand Total (Incl.Tax)
US$131.23
CA$184.41​
It did say 22 business days, which for me would be this coming Tuesday (Monday is a postal holiday) I guess we shall see!

It did say 22 business days, which for me would be this coming Tuesday (Monday is a postal holiday) I guess we shall see!
In their covid19 updates they said U.S. and Canadian orders would not be affected or disrupted allow 7-14 days for delivery.. and then I got a 3rd party notice the other day from a firm doing their credit card transactions asking me to reorder after wasting a fucking month of time waking up every morning wondering if today is the day my seeds arrive.. The 3rd party firm also not aware the seed order probably SOLD OUT all their Acapulco stock by now and reordering wasn't gonna do me any good..Sorry but this no way to do good faith business..

Back
Top Bottom