Fingers crossed for seeds, COVID19

I placed my order back on March 6th. I would have had them sooner but when I placed this order, I placed 2 orders of the same thing. I accidentally closed my browser during checkout because my screen froze before the payment went through. I then clicked back in and just clicked that re-order button. I paid and it went through. The order #'s were almost identical too. They said that for some reason my payment went through but it was showing as canceled in their system. After telling them this and giving them both order numbers, they were able to correct it and get the ball rolling again. I should have my beans in about a week. If even that...

I ordered from Artizen Seed Shop on Wednesday of last week and received today . Supposed to be delivered Saturday but was delayed ..... expected I guess
The bag with 5 were free with the Water color strain . I bought this strain because it’s supposed to put out some serious resin . We will find out about December. Damn that’s a long time lol
51E0ADAF-D0EB-41DA-AED5-AF7DD33FAB07.jpeg

Attachments

• ABD71634-6803-495F-8B38-5C6227D7CA71.jpeg
    ABD71634-6803-495F-8B38-5C6227D7CA71.jpeg
    605.4 KB · Views: 91
I'm definitely gonna put a new420guy order in

This order has been a nightmare...what I got this morning. Now this is an order I placed months ago. They have canceled it once for some reason mid delivery. Then after abut 2 months I got a tracking number. 3 weeks later the tracking number shows as "label created usps waiting on item". Luckily I am not waiting to get these planted.

Thank you for contacting us and I am sorry to hear you have still not received your order. We have spoken to our US hub and this is now suspected lost by USPS.

I would expect it to be with you by now, so we must assume it has been lost or stolen in transit.

As you had Delivery Insurance added to your order we will be happy to attempt a resend for you for free.

If your original order contained free promotional seeds, then these will be sent as well. However, we cannot always guarantee that these will be the same strains as on your original order due to changes in promotions and stock.

Please confirm your shipping address so that we can resend your order.

Please reply to this email as soon as possible, we are happy to help with re-sends within 90 days from the date of original purchase.

Kind regards
Ruth @ Seedsman

Our office hours are 9am-5pm (U.K. Time). We will endeavour to reply to your query within 48 hours.

We are doing all we can to minimise the effects of Corona Virus. Please check our website for latest service updates

I'm definitely gonna put a new420guy order in
They are my go to bank. His selection small right now because he's sold out of alot but he gets stuff back in stock often.

Placed an order with Seedsman yesterday. Went to their site today, and they have a note saying because of COVID19, they will only be shipping Seedsman seeds. I checked, and all Seedsman brand seeds are sold out. I did get an email right after ordering yesterday that the order was picked and on the way to the US. Fingers crossed. I do have a good seed reserve, but still.....
I placed two orders. 4/4 and 4/21. Still waiting. I'm in Canada. Biting my nails.

I just got an entire new order number. So now I gotta hope they have what I ordered a few months ago, wait for it to be sent to the states again and then wait for my tracking number. Order has been a nightmare really and luckily I have seeds to run. I know they will make it right also. Just sucks waiting like 5 months for an order lol.

Hey guys just came qcrosd this thread. So i started growing some seeds i got from some top shelf weed from the rec store here. I got 2 strains a gg4 i only got 1 seed of and like 8 juggernauts . All the seeds germinated . Im about to transplant them in 1 gallon pots then take clones of each 1. After the clones root ima throw the originals in flower to determine sex?. Also is that seed weed gonna be like the weed that was in that jar? Or is it gonna be like that weed that was in that jar but it got cross polinated buy something else in that companys grow room? Those juggernauts are growing really healthy and fast. Makes me think itll make some healthy smoke.

Hey guys just came qcrosd this thread. So i started growing some seeds i got from some top shelf weed from the rec store here. I got 2 strains a gg4 i only got 1 seed of and like 8 juggernauts . All the seeds germinated . Im about to transplant them in 1 gallon pots then take clones of each 1. After the clones root ima throw the originals in flower to determine sex?. Also is that seed weed gonna be like the weed that was in that jar? Or is it gonna be like that weed that was in that jar but it got cross polinated buy something else in that companys grow room? Those juggernauts are growing really healthy and fast. Makes me think itll make some healthy smoke.
Hemp also grows quick and healthy, so that doesn't mean a lot. Are you sure your seeds did not come from hermies? I'd be concerned.

Soaked 7 seeds overnight in bottled water, all sunk, and then spent 24 hours in wet paper towel hunks. All were popped the next morning. As usual, very healthy seeds from Seedsman. Got as a bonus 2 free Strawberry Shortcake Auto seeds, and it will be my first auto grow. Also popped Royal Gorilla, Watermelon Skittlez, Bad Azz Kush and Blue Cheese for my greenhouse.

Mine just got here. took about 4-5 weeks
Always had good luck with them, and generally received the order within 2 weeks. Everything is SO SLOW right now. Luckily I placed my seedsman order expecting it to take 4 weeks, and so far it's right on track for that.

My critical purple seed would not pop after 4 days in the paper towel and so I put it in a gro block. We'll see if it pops. Do you think it's a dud?

Back
Top Bottom