Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant: 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

High Fanleaf.
Your garden looks amazing for only 20 something days from seed. Bravo.
About the autos.....Atrain says to keep feeding the grow formula until they stop stretching. On 8 to 9 week autos that's about 5 to 6 weeks.
If I find the post I'll link it here.
Love your training

Hi Stage. Thank you for the compliments man. Looks like you are doing a bang up job on your Hi Brix grow as well. Yea man, I asked Atrain the same thing last year and got the same answer as you just gave as well. The 3 that I went ahead and switched to flower nutes seem to have the stretch finished already and are plainly showing flowers so I wemt ahead. I kept the rest of them on veg nutes though. I think I just had a few that didn't want to wait and started a little earlier than the rest. All should be good though.

Getting anxious to get on my own Hi Brix grow. Going to start cooking soil this week.:Namaste:

Now building ur own lights.awsome mate should be proud;)

Yea man. Since autos start in their final pot I usually run 2 rows of 3 plants and use 2 of my long skinny 600w units. 1 over each row of 3. Each 600w unit uses an actual 385W so when 6 autos are barely sprouts I'm burning 770 watts of which most is wasted.

Now with 6 of these homemade cobs I can actually cover the plants better by providing light directly over the seedlings only. And running 6 of these cobs will be burning 288 watts with more PAR to each seedling. Savings of 62.6% power and more light on each seedling. Almost like magic lol.

Just popped in to say high
Was
Super impressed with your room build
It's
So clean it looks like a auto cad thing lol
Not sure what they're Called? Looks like a computer image of how it could look
A+ no doubt
Nice to meet ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Just popped in to say high
Was
Super impressed with your room build
It's
So clean it looks like a auto cad thing lol
Not sure what they're Called? Looks like a computer image of how it could look
A+ no doubt
Nice to meet ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420
Thank you very much. Thanks for stopping by. Stick around and lets see what happens .
The interesting part is just starting lol.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They were all quite dry early this morning. They dried up twice as fast as they have been up to this point in the grow. Things are stepping up. Fed them with 1/2 strength nutes again. This time all of them are showing flowers starting and I believe stretch is done so they all got 1/2 strength flower nutes.
Right before lights out last night I also foliar sprayed all of them. Mostly just bubbled RO water with just a hint of CalMag.

That 50W cob I built is putting in some work!! It seems I must have cut too high on the fim job for the cheese photo plant. Oh well, I really don't care to much about the few photo plants in this grow. I'm going to rush them into flower as soon as the auto's are done anyways.

That being said, the 50W cob has added 2 nodes to the cheese fem plant with quickness!!!! 2 nodes!!

With the lens I have on it and only being a 50W cob I keep it 7 inches above the plant and the circle of light covers the outside of the entire pot just perfectly....The photo makes the light look really red but it's quite blurple in real life.. It also looks very concentrated in the center of the plant but it's not at all really. I think my phone flash f'ed up the color and stuff.

Also, since this cob is working so well like this I'm adding a daisy chain capability to all 6 of them. Upgrading to standard grow lights iec cords and fuses. These will be badass for the first few weeks of veg on my new grows. All daisy chained up and only using less than 300W.

0802162340a.jpg

Fed again this morning. This is the 2nd time they have had 1/2 strength week 1 bloom nutes.

Heres 1/2 strength menu for week 1 for 5 gallons RO water.

week19.JPG

Yep, lots of foods there.
Now, that feed today was the last time they get week 1 nutes. Next time they dry out they will get 1/2 strength week 2 nutes twice.

Week 2 is identical except we will be adding BigBud to the mix at 18.9 mL per 5 gallons as well.

I'll update you guys with some good pictures on the next feed. Quite impressed for the stacking I'm seeing already.

Great garden you have going on...and INCREDIBLE growth! Have you found your electric bills have gone up with all the lights? I added a few more LEDs to my grow and my bill doubled.
If my bill doubled I would lose my mind. I see about a $50-60 difference though.

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Defol job on all 6 autos today. Cleaned up the bottom 1/4 of all of them and got rid of most of the popcorn bud sites.

Heres the shrapnel. About enough to fill a walmart bag.
420-magazine-mobile2127037819.jpg

420-magazine-mobile87122164.jpg

Re: Fanleaf's New Room & A 6 Plant - 4 Strain Auto Grow & Perpetual All LED Baby

Heres where we are at with the 6 of them now. Awesome bud sites for this early.
420-magazine-mobile25756629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929276253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile270922111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile152436499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile28147009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1710313838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile189488746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile909420481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1106614807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1209857148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1860203669.jpg

Not bad at all I dont think. I could look back but I think they popped soil 32 days ago? I know it was the 3rd or 4th last month.

Back
Top Bottom