Experimental Grow To See The Difference Between Coco Perlite & Living Soil

Omg so beautiful:)

That will be me come Xmas Eve. I’m back for two earlies, then a night. I then have a sleep day, two earlies day off then a night.

Shittest roster everrrrrrrr.
Better you than me.
Joking.
People should just stop getting sick so you can get a proper holiday :rofl:

I’ll tell you something for nothing. I wish I could win money and retire. Or at the very least have one full year off.
Yep, we run around like blue arse blowflies our whole lives for someone else to get rich, and barely survive in the meantime. It's just not fair.

Yep, we run around like blue arse blowflies our whole lives for someone else to get rich, and barely survive in the meantime. It's just not fair.
While I’m not rich, I am slowly accumulating what is wealth to me.

I come from broke arse welfare, so compared to mine, I’m like Bill Gates.

While I’m not rich, I am slowly accumulating what is wealth to me.

I come from broke arse welfare, so compared to mine, I’m like Bill Gates.
I come from welfare too. It shaped my life and still does today. (Mental health etc.)
As I've gotten older I've realized wealth for me is 'peace and quiet', which is why I plan to move even further into the bush.

I come from welfare too. It shaped my life and still does today. (Mental health etc.)
As I've gotten older I've realized wealth for me is 'peace and quiet', which is why I plan to move even further into the bush.
Me too. I’m fucking nuttier than a snickers bar. I’ve been medicated since 30. Takes that edge off and helps me sleep.

I have loved my 40’s. I have really reconciled a lot of trauma. It’s still there, but far less flare up responses to it. I think my 50’s will be even better.

The older I get the more I understand how important money is. It allows choice and control. As part of the welfare system I now see I had neither. I was a slave to the broken institutionalising system.

Me too. I’m fucking nuttier than a snickers bar. I’ve been medicated since 30. Takes that edge off and helps me sleep.

I have loved my 40’s. I have really reconciled a lot of trauma. It’s still there, but far less flare up responses to it. I think my 50’s will be even better.

The older I get the more I understand how important money is. It allows choice and control. As part of the welfare system I now see I had neither. I was a slave to the broken institutionalising system.
Money is important, but it's not needed as much when living off grid. My dream is to be self sufficient and I'm slowly getting there. Problem is by the time I fully get there I'll be about ready to kick the bucket :rofl:

Money is important, but it's not needed as much when living off grid. My dream is to be self sufficient and I'm slowly getting there. Problem is by the time I fully get there I'll be about ready to kick the bucket :rofl:
That’s my goal too.

I fucking hate people.

Have enough to go bush, but with a bit of style. I like nice things. They make me feel good, so I’d like to have enough money to go west and semi rural. Rural enough I can’t see my neighbours, but not so rural I can’t get a facial and my eyebrows waxed, know what I mean?

That’s my goal too.

I fucking hate people.

Have enough to go bush, but with a bit of style. I like nice things. They make me feel good, so I’d like to have enough money to go west and semi rural. Rural enough I can’t see my neighbours, but not so rural I can’t get a facial and my eyebrows waxed, know what I mean?
Exactly.
Yeah, people suck.
I agree with the style bit, I'm not going to be living in a hut made from old pallets lol.

It's hot.

IMG20211222155626.jpg

Back
Top Bottom