EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Oof ten week flower. Hopefully you see some cloudy crystals sooner than that! May I ask how you got a sponsor? Closest thing I get to free stuff is the free rolling papers that come with the seeds. I'd like to keep an eye on this one.

So are these just their "version" of dosidos? Isn't dosidos an archive strain? Im sure thedocta is shitting his pants right now, he is a bitch about people even using "his" strains that they payed $200 a ten pack for their own crosses. Which i am totally against, i breed my own seeds &whatever anyone ever gets from me is free to do WHATEVER they want with. It looks awesome whatever it is.. I noticed it is just listed as gsc x face off og, archives is ogkb pheno of gsc x face off og BX1 so maybe it is different.. Looks very similar though. Subbin keep it real, ghost glad to see you got this one going im sure you will crush it brotha.
Welcome 45thdegree, yes this is their version supposedly bread from the original. I’m excited to see how close they look to the original. I’m gonna get into breeding my own seeds one day also.✌️

Going to follow along, I picked up their Moby Dick, Super Silver Haze, and Gorilla Glue #4. I don’t think they got the memo about the glue company suing lol.

I saw that dosido description on the website and thought it was bit too strong for this dude. Should be a good grow in Coco.
Good to have you aboard also UA, I have my beans soaking now so it will be a few days before we see anything sprouted but it shouldn’t be long✌️

Oof ten week flower. Hopefully you see some cloudy crystals sooner than that! May I ask how you got a sponsor? Closest thing I get to free stuff is the free rolling papers that come with the seeds. I'd like to keep an eye on this one.
Yea a lot of my strains seam to normally go 9-10 weeks but I don’t mind as long as the bud is top quality. A lot of times even the advertised 8 week strains go longer, i think it’s different environments take different time.✌️

My wife was in car reck earlier today so it’s been a hectic day. She’s ok but the car has a lot of damage and it was her fault to boot. She was on rainy roads and come around a curve and traffic was stoped, she hit another car in the rear but it could have been a lot worse I guess. The important thing is she’s ok.✌
As long as no one is seriously hurt is the most important part, cars we can replace , bodies we can’t .

As long as no one is seriously hurt is the most important part, card we can replace bodies we can’t .
That’s true King, I’m glad she’s ok and wasn’t hurt. She’s a little sore today but it could have been a lot worse. The cars not anything special but it’s the only vehicle we have so I’m gonna have to do something soon lol.✌️

That’s true King, I’m glad she’s ok and wasn’t hurt. She’s a little sore today but it could have been a lot worse. The cars not anything special but it’s the only vehicle we have so I’m gonna have to do something soon lol.✌

Hope that she is feeling better soon, and that you are able to figure out a solution that works for budget.

Jumping 2nd page already. I’m here for the show. Ill be starting my seeds tomorrow I’m thinking. Cheers ghost. Any undies laying around this grow room I should be aware of lol....
Welcome Dark, glad to have you here and as you know it’s hard telling what you will find laying around my grow space lmao. I got my beans soaking now so we are getting started close together.✌️

Whew, I made it in time, no sprouts yet. I’m ready to enjoy the show. Sorry to hear about the Mrs. wreck. Sending great vibes for her healing, and to your grow room. I hope you get the best friggin medicine ever. :passitleft:Cheers!!!
Thanks for the good vibes Jdeck, good to have to along for the ride. I forgot to mention earlier dosidos is one of dr.seeds newer strain, not sure exactly how long they have had it but it’s advertised as new on their website.✌️

That’s true King, I’m glad she’s ok and wasn’t hurt. She’s a little sore today but it could have been a lot worse. The cars not anything special but it’s the only vehicle we have so I’m gonna have to do something soon lol.✌
I’m sure life will work itself out . Remember not to stress ! Did you auto insurance ? Does it cover you least for rental car or something ? Might need to look into that ?

Best of luck man wishing you bette ruck to this shit start of 19 for you .

Try to look at the goods though even if there is little of it going on right now .

Breathe we are stronger then this. We will figure it out . Keep us posted bud .

I’m sure life will work itself out . Remember not to stress ! Did you auto insurance ? Does it cover you least for rental car or something ? Might need to look into that ?

Best of luck man wishing you bette ruck to this shit start of 19 for you .

Try to look at the goods though even if there is little of it going on right now .

Breathe we are stronger then this. We will figure it out . Keep us posted bud .
Thanks for the good vibes King. I had insurance but not full coverage, it covers other vehicle but not mine. I should have got full coverage but it’s a older car and insurance is so expensive here so I just got liability insurance. I think it worth it to keep full coverage on your vehicle, cause you never know what can happen. Oh well like you said, I’m sure it will work out in the end lol.✌️

Hey Ghost glad to see ya journaling again. I'll be watching as I think this might be one for lopin. Hope your wife feels better soon and don't be hard on her as accidents happen.
Why they call it accidents right :passitleft:

Hey Ghost glad to see ya journaling again. I'll be watching as I think this might be one for lopin. Hope your wife feels better soon and don't be hard on her as accidents happen.
Thanks Derby and glad to have you along for the ride. This strain is suppose to be great for a lot of medical conditions, I have high hopes so we’ll see how they turn out. I wasn’t to hard on her lol, she didn’t tell me till she got home and she started crying and I couldn’t be mad then lol. I’m just glad she wasn’t hurt.✌️

Back
Top Bottom