DWC, Bubbles, CFL Grow Box, and Closet. First grow, ICE and Bubblelious

Naw not really, just adding things as time goes on.
They are looking good, will have to get some new pics
up tomorrow.

They are looking good though. :)

Thanks for stopping by G.

17 days Flowering

I bet that H6 did alot of pre-study, research and home work to get where he is now.

yeap, sure did. I think I joined here about a month after you and remember when you first posted this, Roseman's Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY.

I was like OMG, this dude is into it and knows what he is doing.
It was my main plan that I wanted to do. Great Karma. :)

Anyway, Things are going good here. Been raining a lot and I haven't really
check on my out door plants for a good 3 weeks now.

Here is an update and pics.
PPM is 1050, I have attempted a couple of times to put it over 1100
and get signs of nute burnt. So I will keep here for the next week and see if I can
get it up a little more.

water temp is 68
Ph 5.7

17 days of 12/12 light. Room is getting a little warm with the out side temps 90+
Room usual is at 82 but is now 85. I will be installing an exhaust fan here shortly.
In the mean time I will leave the panel opened 6" and have another fan to blow into the room. Got the temps down to 80.

Picture_001_14.jpg

Picture_002_13.jpg

Picture_004_13.jpg

Picture_005_13.jpg

Picture_006_13.jpg

Picture_007_11.jpg

gonna have to work with this camera and get it figured out so I can get some cleaner shots up.

H6, you are accomplishing something many growers never do....learning how to read your grow.

Many old time growers have learned to toss the meters and by sight and smell, determine what is going on with the grow. You and I may have not reached that point yet, but I can tell by the high ppms and not seeing any leaf burn, that you are learning to "read" your grow.
Everytime I open my tank, I stick my nose in it. I've learned what I am looking for.
In the evenings, when I get home from work, I can really determine by the smell (in the VEG cycle) if they ate alot that day or didn't eat much that day, by the smell. I've come to believe the smell or odor of indica is like a plant's fart. The more nitrogen that it eats, the worst the smell. It bothers me when they don't smell as strong.
consecutive grows will teach you even more.

You're doing a great job there, H6 ! Congratulations!

I know what you mean!, When I enter the grow room and it smells to high heaven, I smile and know things are good to go. Just never heard it described so well.

In veg it has sort of a tart (green) smell and then in flower things mellow out and get musky.

What makes the muskrat guard it's musk - Courage!

OH yeay it smells. That little Oder eater I build with the gallon Ice cream bucket Just ain't doing it for these 4 plants. gonna have to build the big 5 gallon bucket ones RM.

Anyway were at 22 days of flowering
PPM is 1000
Ph is 5.7
water temp is 70.
room temp is 78, I put in a 4 inch exhaust fan for the light now. This lower temps considerably.
I put the pump back in for one of the plants, it roots just aren't as long as the others.
I can tell it made a difference. The little plant start sprouting some more roots. I will leave it in till the next res change which is next week.

Lots of nice pop corn buds.

When I open up my closet, it about blows me away. Hmmmmm good smellllll. :) and it fill my room really fast. that is way the bigger oder eater. :) I will make a trip to the hydro store this week and see about picking up some ONA.

still working with the camera attempting to get close up shots. :(
I can start to see the little trics come up with this powerful little magnifier glass I have.

Thank you to all you guys watching my back. :)
and yes I like plant farts. lol

Hope you all had a Happy Father's Day.

Picture_017_11.jpg

Picture_016_11.jpg

Picture_013_11.jpg

Picture_011_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom