Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

:thumb: I wouldn't dream of thinking that you're trying to pull something over on us! :circle-of-love: I was just meaning to ask how you measured: bottom of the pot vs. top of the soil. ;) And see, now we all got another picture of that great looking Wedding Cake!
:green_heart: Thanks Beez!! I’ll take a bunch of photos tonight of all the girls!! BadAzz Triploid coming up!!

What ever became of that triploid plant - did you keep it or toss it?
She’s a real beauty so far and I’m excited to see how she does over the next few weeks!
BadAzz Kush #3 - Triploid

Great update Dutch! Plants are going like gangbusters at your house... :welldone:

Not sure which ones are the nute issue, but if you mean the ones showing brown spots I would up the MegaCrop a bit if you use tap water or add some cal-mag if you use RO.
Thanks a bunch Shed !! I’ll be increasing their feed this week when they get watered again!

Update
July 15
Day - 73 / Flower Day - 24

Hello again! Just a quick evening update today!

Got some bamboo sticks today and was able to support the tall girls! They are really starting to push out some nice flowers across the canopy and there is some interesting smells coming from all corners! Tomorrow is feed day and I’m up to 7.0g/Gal of MegaCrop! I think I’ll probably stay around here for these girls! They all have a beautiful sheen to their leaves and I’m really happy with how they look!

The Canuk Cookies I have is looking great! She’s got some really nice stacking going on with some great frost coverage already!

That’s about it for this update! I’ll pull the 20:1 CBD girls out tomorrow for some pictures cause I feel they havnt has much spotlight!

Anywhoo I wish you all a great evening and Stay Medicated!

Hey Dutch! :ganjamon: I'm a bit late to the party, but thought i'd join in.
Big congrats on the license! Must have been a great feeling stepping up the game. 25 plants is a good amount - is it 25 overall rooted plants, or 25 plants in bloom at a time? So is that for personal use only or are you allowed to distribute at all?
Nice job on setting up your impressive grow, all your plants are looking great and you've got a powerful set of genetics, and i'm looking forward to see which ones are the winners for you. :passitleft:
Love your stuff on insta by the way! Your last press vid was so sexy, i was pretty stoned when i watched it, so i had to watch it a couple times it looked so good :rofl:

Nothin' wrong with that girl - she's a beaut! :high-five:
She’s definitely looking strong! To bad she wasn’t apart of my Pheno selection anymore! Still going to be some tasty smoke!

Hey Dutch! :ganjamon: I'm a bit late to the party, but thought i'd join in.
Big congrats on the license! Must have been a great feeling stepping up the game. 25 plants is a good amount - is it 25 overall rooted plants, or 25 plants in bloom at a time? So is that for personal use only or are you allowed to distribute at all?
Nice job on setting up your impressive grow, all your plants are looking great and you've got a powerful set of genetics, and i'm looking forward to see which ones are the winners for you. :passitleft:
Love your stuff on insta by the way! Your last press vid was so sexy, i was pretty stoned when i watched it, so i had to watch it a couple times it looked so good :rofl:
Hey Irie! Better late than never haha! It covers 25xplants in total and the meds are all for my amazing wife and myself. I was really excited for a these genetics and I can’t wait to find my winning Phenos!

Those press videos are fun! I love watching the golden river of rosin flow out from the plates!

Thanks for the love n support Irie!!

Update
July 16
Day - 74 / Flower Day - 25

Happy Tuesday everyone! A beautiful day here and some exciting news as well so with out any delay let’s light up and smoke our way through!

First off I’ll start with the 4x4! These ladies have really begun to stink! When I walk into the room and open the tent it’s a straight wallop to the nose! From one corner to the other the smells are fantastic and such a tasty variety! I can’t wait for these ladies to really start packing on the weight and the trichomes! My charcoal filter is going to be getting a good workout this round!!! Here’s some photos from today!!

The Critical+2.0 that I ran last round is looking so much better this round already! With layers of frost and a pungent odour she’s really holding her own! All 3 of them have stacked buds and a few are beginning to show their red hairs!! I harvested them last round at Flower Day-50 so based on that we are half way to harvest!! I may let one go a bit longer to see if the effects change much but I was extremely happy with her at Day-50!! Check out this bud from today!
I’ll post some pictures of these lovely ladies out of the tent next watering!!

Next on the agenda is something I’m pretty peached about!! @Barney's Farm came through with another special delivery of some amazing seeds!
-3x Glookies
-3x Purple Punch
-3x CBD Lemon Potion
-3x CBD Blue Shark

A sweet poster as the packaging as well!

I’ll be dropping the Glookies in my next round of a special Pheno hunt (more details to come on the later) and a Purple Punch to compare with @ProfessorFlora

Tomorrow is watering day for the 3x3 and I forgot to get photos of the CBD girls while in there today! Tomorrow without a doubt they will be here strutting their stuff!

I plan to flip the 3x3 in about 2 weeks time. Once I have this round of clones rooted I’ll be switching to flower! I’ll get some pictures of them on here tomorrow as well! They are all looking good so far though so fingers crossed for some big strong roots in about a week!

Until tomorrow I wish you all a stoned and relaxing evening!

Stay Medicated!

Update
July 16
Day - 74 / Flower Day - 25

Happy Tuesday everyone! A beautiful day here and some exciting news as well so with out any delay let’s light up and smoke our way through!

First off I’ll start with the 4x4! These ladies have really begun to stink! When I walk into the room and open the tent it’s a straight wallop to the nose! From one corner to the other the smells are fantastic and such a tasty variety! I can’t wait for these ladies to really start packing on the weight and the trichomes! My charcoal filter is going to be getting a good workout this round!!! Here’s some photos from today!!

The Critical+2.0 that I ran last round is looking so much better this round already! With layers of frost and a pungent odour she’s really holding her own! All 3 of them have stacked buds and a few are beginning to show their red hairs!! I harvested them last round at Flower Day-50 so based on that we are half way to harvest!! I may let one go a bit longer to see if the effects change much but I was extremely happy with her at Day-50!! Check out this bud from today!
I’ll post some pictures of these lovely ladies out of the tent next watering!!

Next on the agenda is something I’m pretty peached about!! @Barney's Farm came through with another special delivery of some amazing seeds!
-3x Glookies
-3x Purple Punch
-3x CBD Lemon Potion
-3x CBD Blue Shark

A sweet poster as the packaging as well!

I’ll be dropping the Glookies in my next round of a special Pheno hunt (more details to come on the later) and a Purple Punch to compare with @ProfessorFlora

Tomorrow is watering day for the 3x3 and I forgot to get photos of the CBD girls while in there today! Tomorrow without a doubt they will be here strutting their stuff!

I plan to flip the 3x3 in about 2 weeks time. Once I have this round of clones rooted I’ll be switching to flower! I’ll get some pictures of them on here tomorrow as well! They are all looking good so far though so fingers crossed for some big strong roots in about a week!

Until tomorrow I wish you all a stoned and relaxing evening!

Stay Medicated!
All caught up again and ready with the Purple Punch. Looking forward to this one Dutchie!

Highya Dutchie,

Great job, Man. The Critical has that look of a platinum finish. I've seen this before and they look like they're top shelf quality. So pretty. Especially with all the frost! Nice job. Cheers

All caught up again and ready with the Purple Punch. Looking forward to this one Dutchie!
Sweet! I’m excited as well Prof!! I need to make a bit of room but soon enough these lovely little seeds will be starting their life!

Highya Dutchie,

Great job, Man. The Critical has that look of a platinum finish. I've seen this before and they look like they're top shelf quality. So pretty. Especially with all the frost! Nice job. Cheers
Thanks a bunch Bode! They are looking really good so far and I’m eager to see them finish off!
Appreciate it brother!

Plants are all looking good and healthy, that's some nice seed selection there, I was looking at barneys last night deciding what I was going for next and decided another go at bad azz kush, red cherry Berry and strawberry lemonade

Lookin good Dutch! I’m reeeeeally late to the party, but better late then never! Looking fantastic :thumb:
Hey Backlip! Welcome to the Pheno hunt!!
Appreciate the kind words! Grab a blunt and relax the show is just getting to the fun part!

Plants are all looking good and healthy, that's some nice seed selection there, I was looking at barneys last night deciding what I was going for next and decided another go at bad azz kush, red cherry Berry and strawberry lemonade
Sweet! I hope I get the purple fades you did on your BadAzz! So far they are stacked nicely and have some good frost. I’ve got the Stawberry Lemonade as well but haven’t ran it yet! The RCB sounds good as well I don’t think I’ve seen it before!

Those plants in the 4x4 are looking frosty Dutch! Lovely variety. :rollit:
Nice new genetics too, iv'e never smoked or grown a CBD strain before but it's became rather popular over the last year or so and it's peaking my interest. It's probably not easy to explain, but how's the effects of smoking CBD bud for you? Would you describe it as a more cerebral effect or would you say you don't feel much effect from it overall, you just consuming it for health benefits? Are you growing the full blown CBD strains or the 1:1 strains?
Thanks brother :passitleft:

Those plants in the 4x4 are looking frosty Dutch! Lovely variety. :rollit:
Nice new genetics too, iv'e never smoked or grown a CBD strain before but it's became rather popular over the last year or so and it's peaking my interest. It's probably not easy to explain, but how's the effects of smoking CBD bud for you? Would you describe it as a more cerebral effect or would you say you don't feel much effect from it overall, you just consuming it for health benefits? Are you growing the full blown CBD strains or the 1:1 strains?
Thanks brother :passitleft:
Thanks Irie!
I wish I could explain it but I actually haven’t smoked a CBD strain yet or ever grown one! These 20:1 CBD girls I have going now from @DrSeeds are the first CBD plants I’ve got my hands on. They are a 20:1 CBD:THC strain which I’m growing specially for my wife who suffers from Fibromyalgia and Crohn’s. She’s recently been using CBD with great success and finding some really good relief!

The CBD BlueShark is a 1:1 at 6.5-8% CBD:THC

CBD Lemon Potion is a 2:1 at ~15%CBD:THC

So overall I’m very excited to get the 20:1 CBD girls grown out, cloned and cycling in my mother lineup! This is a special strain just for my wife! I will enjoy the odd joint of it here and there to sample but from my knowledge it’s similar to taking a CBD oil with quicker acting effects.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t describe it better!

Good to see another Strawberry Lemonade. Mine were starting to get lonely. They look great so far but it's early days....
ORG_DSC03473.JPG
ORG_DSC03476.JPG

Back
Top Bottom