Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Pulling up a chair to follow the monster EM autophems ;)

Had a chance to catch read up n catch up!
Amazing work and for your first grow as well, showing how key research is!!!!

Very impressive WW's, it's amazing what ph can do when off a few days.

Hey solar and thanks man! Glad you could make it along for the journey !! The widows turned out better than I expected , flavour and aroma are excellent thus far and I look forward to testing them again after more cure time !

pH - learning from my first hand experiences it plays a huge part in a healthy plant! PH and PPM are crucial!

Imagine Big buds picture them in your mind... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Oh I’m picturing, thinking and dreaming of them lol ! Thanks for the love birdy !

I can see amazon delivering a bigger tent...lol

I’ve actually been looking at another tent :rofl::rofl::welldone: how did you know !!
Free 2 day shipping! :slide:
One of the better problems to have. LoL

Green daze y'all!
:passitleft:

Amazon is great for that! I have no complaints about their service on point always and usually quicker than expected delivery !

October 31 - Halloweed
Day 94 - 11 Days in Flower
7 Days with Pistils

Happy Halloween everyone! BOOO!
So just a quick update tonight as these girls are just growing steady and continued to stretch ! More pistils are shooting out by the day and the smells are increasingly stronger! I have a hunch these girls are going to be very pungent once they get into full flower mode !

Yesterday was their first feeding in week 2 so I introduced BigBud along with the feed mix I’m running in 1Gal of water :

-7mL of Calmag
-8mL of AN pH perfect Bloom A+B
-8mL of Bud candy

*-8mL of Big Bud (introduced to feed)

The tent is getting really full and stacking is lovely on these girls ! I’ll get in for some really good photos tomorrow and try to showcase these lovely ladies some more!

But here is some pictures from this evening just before lights out! Praying to the lights and growing strong !
:passitleft:
49EC9EE9-B754-4C66-BC37-0F7B0078C679.jpeg
1C194187-115C-4DB0-B7DF-F9A2F44E39A2.jpeg
7947938E-74E4-4959-919F-413387593051.jpeg
73D420FE-53C3-4A85-ADEF-B9BE383007FD.jpeg
69E3E1CB-F82E-4BA2-9730-93A37D831709.jpeg

So last week my good buddy came to me and started asking about growing. I showed him around the tent and my harvest of the widows ! His interest peaked right away. After we had hung out for a few hours he went home and I got a message from him later of his new grow box he made! So I was surprised needless to say how quickly he was to get into grow mode! So I figured I could help him start off by popping him a surprise seed of Rockstar Kush! Just a reg seed so hopefully it turns out to be a female for him! If not I’ll be stealing his pollen and using it for some future breeding !

This was after an 18hr soak in a shot glass with distilled water. Right into the paper towel for 12hrs and already showed a tap root. After 18hrs in the paper towel it had grown to be a big bigger than my finger nail so I used my sterile tweezers and I moved it into a new home of Promix HP premoistened 24hrs in advance with distilled water.
After the seed was in the promix for about 20hrs I seen the first sign of life!
842A1C94-C296-4851-8EE1-48A16E248C0E.jpeg
3BF064ED-6CB1-4025-93EA-C5E336F4AD58.jpeg
8ECB4936-08CE-4562-9255-A01FAE9DD055.jpeg
9066B55F-0359-4D4B-9C2D-90A3BDA4EC48.jpeg

This is the baby this evening !
7CE04458-3037-401C-AEFC-829018556B12.jpeg

:passitleft:Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween and eat lots of goodies !

That's a nice little "trick-or-treat" hand-out! :thumb:
If I was closer, I'd costume up just to visit your house! :rofl:

I would welcome you and anyone else from here with open arms and blunts by the handful! I get maybe 5 kids a year so my candy I purchase is mostly for me :rofl::rofl:

I wanted to surprise him when he comes over this weekend so I’m glad this seed popped and will be something nice to show him when he stops by!

Very nice progress on the EM's MONSTERS, showed my wife and she was like "that's two in the same size tent we have? What are you doing with 4!"

I had to explain veg time and training and that 4 makes it quicker. She is slowly catching the bug.

Dutch, my buddy sent me a message today asking about setting up! It's amazing how quick people come out once it's legal.

That's a nice little "trick-or-treat" hand-out! :thumb:
If I was closer, I'd costume up just to visit your house! :rofl:

:) it isn't that far away.... :( ....
I would welcome you and anyone else from here with open arms and blunts by the handful! I get maybe 5 kids a year so my candy I purchase is mostly for me :rofl::rofl:

I wanted to surprise him when he comes over this weekend so I’m glad this seed popped and will be something nice to show him when he stops by!
Well, since he made a grow box, that was a sweet thing to do.
He will be happy and a DIY grower in no time.

Very nice progress on the EM's MONSTERS, showed my wife and she was like "that's two in the same size tent we have? What are you doing with 4!"

I had to explain veg time and training and that 4 makes it quicker. She is slowly catching the bug.

Dutch, my buddy sent me a message today asking about setting up! It's amazing how quick people come out once it's legal.

Thanks Solar and I’m glad your wife is catching the bug! I wish mine would! Lol It is nice to see so many growers starting out and utilizing the proper resources like
:420:
:) it isn't that far away.... :( ....

Well, since he made a grow box, that was a sweet thing to do.
He will be happy and a DIY grower in no time.

I’m sure he will! He seems eager to learn and I’ll be there to help him along ! Excited to see how this rockstar turns out !

What a great thing to do for a first time grower! :thumb: And looks like quite the vigorous plant too so he'll be happy with that thing in the box :).

Nicely done.

Oh yeah, plants look stellar!

Thanks Shed I thought it was some good growing karma! Spread the grow love receive some grow love is how I look at it! Plus if the genetics are good then I may have to steal a clone haha :high-five:

These EM girls have gotten HUGE in stretch! Tons of pistils are popping out now ! I’ll grt a bunch of photos of the girls today and try to show them off a bit more!

Speaking of plants... CONGRATULATIONS my brother! POTM! Awesome job that AK definitely deserved it! Amazing !
Hope you are having a great day!

Thanks Dutch! I was really proud of that plant and I'm glad that so many folks here went for form over sparkle!
I’m not surprised one bit, well deserved Shed, she is indeed a beauty, congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom