Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

I think this is a great site, I have avoided social media because of the bs, but this forum is very welcoming and educational. Thanks to all here for keepin" it green
That’s me as well jax! This is the only forum I engage with too - and like Doogs, no FB or IG or anything. This site keeps me well on my toes! I was pretty nervous when I first started posting but all the good folks made me feel pretty comfortable straight away :love:
Hopefully you’ll have 50posts by the time the voting starts this month so you can vote too! (It’s a new memeber thing - gotta have 50)
:Namaste:

My lady was a hearing service dog, as perfect as a dog could be

Funny thing, last year of her life she was about as deaf as could be, well unless the fridge opened..lol

I swear she lived two Xtra years just because of food ...lol
Ok

I agree totally about the bond,it is something special.
Just to let you know, the BCP is $200 per seed at Platinum. Wondering how much they were before you posted those awesome pics. They need to sponsor a grow for you.
Have a Happy Easter with Mare and the boys!

That’s me as well jax! This is the only forum I engage with too - and like Doogs, no FB or IG or anything. This site keeps me well on my toes! I was pretty nervous when I first started posting but all the good folks made me feel pretty comfortable straight away :love:
Hopefully you’ll have 50posts by the time the voting starts this month so you can vote too! (It’s a new memeber thing - gotta have 50)
:Namaste:
Thanks Amy, where do I find how many I have?

I agree totally about the bond,it is something special.
Just to let you know, the BCP is $200 per seed at Platinum. Wondering how much they were before you posted those awesome pics. They need to sponsor a grow for you.
Have a Happy Easter with Mare and the boys!

Not sure where you're looking but I had to check since I just paid 150 for 10 seeds and they're the same price. I seriously hope 200 per seed was meant to be 200 per pack and hope no one is paying 200 per seed!

Hi Jax! Welcome to the best 420 forum anywhere and a great journal!

Hey Jax...I believe that's a pack!??...also when I checked it is showing 150 bucks(US) plus 25 for international shipping... Cheerz... h00k...:rollit:
I hope it is a pack but it was $200. I'll check again.

Hey Jax...I believe that's a pack!??...also when I checked it is showing 150 bucks(US) plus 25 for international shipping... Cheerz... h00k...:rollit:
You are right I was looking at something wrong, it is $150 for a pack. Looks a lot better thank $200 per seed. I'm thinking about getting some.

You are right I was looking at something wrong, it is $150 for a pack. Looks a lot better thank $200 per seed. I'm thinking about getting some.
Yup,..i woulsd jump on them Jax..i have a feeling they're gonna sell out again , fast! As Ween ..i paid 150 +25 for shipping that was for a pack of 10 Fem seeds!. Gonna be sent out tomorrow ...with some other freebees from In House Genetics...thanks to Tom at Platinum Seeds.
Indoors. Man size pots. A purple and a cherry strain. Yer im down.
Hey Bilbo,...welcome to my journal. pull up a chair and come along for the ride. Your more than welcome. Wanna throw out a big, warm welcome to 420mag and especially , this neighborhood! All the growers around these parts are real people and will lend a hand , offer great advise or humor ..whatever is needed the most. Great bunch of friends of mine. Stick around Bilbo....cheers ...:circle-of-love::welcome::420:

Yup,..i woulsd jump on them Jax..i have a feeling they're gonna sell out again , fast! As Ween ..i paid 150 +25 for shipping that was for a pack of 10 Fem seeds!. Gonna be sent out tomorrow ...with some other freebees from In House Genetics...thanks to Tom at Attitude!

Hey Bilbo,...welcome to my journal. pull up a chair and come along for the ride. Your more than welcome. Wanna throw out a big, warm welcome to 420mag and especially , this neighborhood! All the growers around these parts are real people and will lend a hand , offer great advise or humor ..whatever is needed the most. Great bunch of friends of mine. Stick around Bilbo....cheers ...:circle-of-love::welcome::420:
Im intrigued to see how big they get in those big air pots. Its reminded me of a experiment I was thinking of when I was goin asleep one night lol (im a first time grower so this is obviously way in the future). it involved a 8x8 tent and a big ass smart pot. Not saying anymore lol. Looks like I got in early.

Im intrigued to see how big they get in those big air pots. Its reminded me of a experiment I was thinking of when I was goin asleep one night lol (im a first time grower so this is obviously way in the future). it involved a 8x8 tent and a big ass smart pot. Not saying anymore lol. Looks like I got in early.
Yes, your right on time ! If you wanna see how big , just take a look at any of my latest journals. The last one is a good example...with the SP's and BCP's. I like to grow them as big and wide(lots of LSTing ) as i can and fill up the space before i flip. Like to veg a while in the big pots as well,...it's the only way i can get the yield i need. cheers Bilbo, hope to see you around.:high-five:

Yes, your right on time ! If you wanna see how big , just take a look at any of my latest journals. The last one is a good example...with the SP's and BCP's. I like to grow them as big and wide(lots of LSTing ) as i can and fill up the space before i flip. Like to veg a while in the big pots as well,...it's the only way i can get the yield i need. cheers Bilbo, hope to see you around.:high-five:
If its all the same to you id rather not ruin the surprise ill read them after.
:rollit:

My lady was a hearing service dog, as perfect as a dog could be

Funny thing, last year of her life she was about as deaf as could be, well unless the fridge opened..lol

I swear she lived two Xtra years just because of food ...lol
Ok

LMAO Chris.... I have had a couple of those dogs... THEY were always like hey you opened a chip bag, or hey just wanted you to know that you dropped a piece of popcorn.... lol hey where is my wallet, IDK i was sleeping lol

Back
Top Bottom