Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Good morning 420! Well, I got my new order of Mazar's yesterday. They sent me some free seeds.....one BF Vanilla Kush(grew it ,didn't like it too much),one ,Peperjack Haze, one, pineapple gum. Nice to get the free seeds but i'm not interested in any of these strains.What to do with them? My two Mazar's are really liking the first run "kit" soil as they should. The real tiny one is finally coming along and should be cought up to her big sister in a couple weeks ,or so.
The big MK Ultra's are continuing to build resin and i'm holding off on the chop till all pistils have withered and resin is at it's peak.The smells from them are just delicious. The one that's at the back is done now ,if I like but i'm holding off till the front one(potm entry)is finished completely.The glands on the back one are resisting going amber and most of them are a nice full milky colour....yee haw!It will be ok to just wait for her sister to finish up. The nice thing about this soil is the heads take longer to go amber allowing other plants to catch up ,if needed. Love it!. They both got what will prolly be there last drench w/energy last night .Looking forward to turning off all the lights except the Budmaster 2, 675xg (Bid's test light.RIP) for another veg session.

I expect to pull in well over a pound with these two MK's., so i'm pretty stoked about that! Big pots,good soiland lots of pars=big pay back! Have a great day "gang" and a nice long weekend! Cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

Morning 420! Well, the front MK is finally beginning to wither. She, along with her sister will be chopped in a few days.I could have let her go for a while longer but most of the upper bud leaves are crispy and I don't want that to spread ,like it is ,deep into the bud structure.New pistils have stopped and like I said, all ,or most of them are drying up now.The colas and buds are completely covered with resin and smell just wonderfull!:cheer: I'l take a few pics on chop day of them as well as a couple of the lil'
Mazar's.
Have a great day "gang" !

What up Duggan!

Sounds great cant wait to see the beauties!!!

Happy holidays my canna brother! :high-five:

Well, well....good morning and top of the day to all the "gang"! Yesterday was chop day....WOW my nose will never be the same!It took my buddy and me 4 solid hours to trim these two MK Ultra's. I am very ,very happy with how it all went.:yahoo:
We just loved the really danky,fruity very strong smells.Two diff. pheno's one was finished up about a week ago with smaller buds (not small at all) and the potm entry was just a freek, really! Most of ,wait....all of the main colas were covered with mature resin(5% amber,40% clear,55% or so milky) and were the size of beer bottles! Just amazing ,really. Colas and most buds all over are hard as rocks and feel very heavy.This final crop of MK Ultra (for a while anyway!) was and is by far the nicest smelling and should yield very high. My buddy says about 20 oz's. , i guess around 19,but could be way more ,just don't know yet! I know that the quality is for sure ,there and by the smells,i got the real tasty pheno with the potm plant!
I just have to mention ,once again how thankfull i am to Doc Bud and the rest of the gang for your support and input over these last many months growing this strain.Mk Ultra is a very high quality strain and will grow it again ..the genetics are to my liking and the potency and flavour are just very ,very satisfying!With the addition of Doc's. new "high salt strain" drenches ,they could have even been better.
A couple of pics here too of the lil Mazar's coming along nicely and looking good so far in first run "kit "soil.
Here's some pics of the chop ....enjoy "gang". Cheers!
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_012.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_011.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_010.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_009.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_008.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_007.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_006.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_005.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_004.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_003.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_002.jpg
3rd_HB_MK_Ultra_001.jpg

:tokin:

Hey Zigs!....Doc, thanks for dropping by. Pretty busy this weekend with boy's hockey...harvest,house work,home maintanance eh!
Got hockey myself tonight. A bit of scissor hash from the trimming as usuall. Very tastey,indeed!:yummy:
Doc...the same space i use now for these two larger plants....used to grow six in same space! Got less than half, of this...present harvest ,of just two big ,healthy plants. it's just easier to grow big ,but fewer,in my situation. Most of the gang here don't veg. as long as i do.That's why i'm always going on about big pots ,and how i think they are so important for how ,and what we're doing. The homemade larger "rootbuilder" pots i'm now using,which are 10.5 gal's., will be expanded to they're max. of 14 gal's. for the lil Mazar's that will be in them. I just have to repeat what Curs. said about this...."i like how they grow in bigger pots"! They just seem to really go for it! Lots of gas in the tank! w/ big pots. Another benefit of larger pots not mentioned ,is the fact that your not stressing about why they're not healthy, all of a sudden,ya know. Anyhow ...the Mazar's will be up potted in about two weeks into the new,bigger pots (14 gal's.). They will be in first run "kit" soil w/ added trimmings,leaves and "roots". They will be vegged untill i like the size and "look" of them ,then flipped when large enough to fill the space! I will start to supercrop them soon ,when they're young to encourage branching right away. I'l do that three or four times before i start bending down leaders and tying w/ pipe cleaners to the edge of the pot. Like to see a bush affect before i flip ,w/ strong ,thick branches. Sorry guys....rambling :blunt:
The Mk's. will be dry enough by Thursday to weigh up ,and start the curing process. Can't wait.....:circle-of-love:

Good day 420 world! The final weights are in for my big girls! Plant #1 (the back plant) yielded 11 oz's. or 315grms.Plant #2 (potm entry) yielded 408 grms. or 14.5 oz's. for a grand total of 25.7 oz's. I'm very happy with these totals and the quality is thru the roof with potency ,bag appeal and flavour!:thumb: it's all in my bags now for a cure of about two to three weeks ,then it's to the jars and the deep freeze.The drying took only four days cuz of such a low R.H. in the drying room.One more day on the strings would have been too much and way to dry ,like dust ,so i sampled both plants and they were both at the perfect stage for curing! Just a little bit of moister left,just enough to promote a nice cure,but not so moist that you couldn't puff one.
Now that i'm done with the MK Ultra for a while ,i'de just like to say that i highly recomend this strain by TH Seeds for it's all round performance and quality. from growing it three consecutive grows in Doc's. gear i have found that it's very worth growing again cuz i just don't have anything negative to say about it! If i upped my pot size ,to say 14 gal's or bigger, the yield would without a doubt climb considerably.

All eyes are on my lil Mazar's now and they will be grown in still ,bigger pots than present(10.5 gal's. ) upped to 14/15 gal's. I'm gonna supercrop and lst these just like i always do as well as grow them nice and big before the "flip"
I have to give Doc Bud alot of the credit for my three time success growing this MK Ultra....each time a slight improvement as knowledge with the "kit" grew and improved.
Thankyou Doc!:Namaste::circle-of-love::high-five:

Good day 420 world! The final weights are in for my big girls! Plant #1 (the back plant) yielded 11 oz's. or 315grms.Plant #2 (potm entry) yielded 408 grms. or 14.5 oz's. for a grand total of 25.7 oz's. I'm very happy with these totals and the quality is thru the roof with potency ,bag appeal and flavour!:thumb: it's all in my bags now for a cure of about two to three weeks ,then it's to the jars and the deep freeze.The drying took only four days cuz of such a low R.H. in the drying room.One more day on the strings would have been too much and way to dry ,like dust ,so i sampled both plants and they were both at the perfect stage for curing! Just a little bit of moister left,just enough to promote a nice cure,but not so moist that you couldn't puff one.
Now that i'm done with the MK Ultra for a while ,i'de just like to say that i highly recomend this strain by TH Seeds for it's all round performance and quality. from growing it three consecutive grows in Doc's. gear i have found that it's very worth growing again cuz i just don't have anything negative to say about it! If i upped my pot size ,to say 14 gal's or bigger, the yield would without a doubt climb considerably.

All eyes are on my lil Mazar's now and they will be grown in still ,bigger pots than present(10.5 gal's. ) upped to 14/15 gal's. I'm gonna supercrop and lst these just like i always do as well as grow them nice and big before the "flip"
I have to give Doc Bud alot of the credit for my three time success growing this MK Ultra....each time a slight improvement as knowledge with the "kit" grew and improved.
Thankyou Doc!:Namaste::circle-of-love::high-five:

Duggan! Awesome harvest! :) Congratulations! :thumb:
Wait...Bags? What bags? Deep freeze? You freeze your cured buds?

Back
Top Bottom