Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

:popcorn:
Evening Duggs,
This is a drive by....dont get up.
Ladies looking like Burgandy frostcycles.
I'm certain the smells are amazing.
My vote 33.3z

The next thing on my list is extraction fan. I don’t think I’ll need a filter, smell isn’t an issue (you’ve seen what I’ve got growing outside atm!). What I need is advice about the size of extraction fan and advice about driving one at lower than 100% like you mention there. My grow space is a tiny 2’x2’x6’ box which I will insulate from the outside. I plan on passive intake and fan driven extraction. Any recommendations?
:surf:

Take a look at "mixed flow inline fans" for that small space. I've had a S&P TD100 for years running 24/7. They're quiet and sturdy.

Ooh goody. An opportunity to discus something other than site migration issues :D

I’m in ‘pre-production’ for a little winter indoor grow. My seeds are coming and I’m ordering my light panels today (I’m pretty sure). The next thing on my list is extraction fan. I don’t think I’ll need a filter, smell isn’t an issue (you’ve seen what I’ve got growing outside atm!). What I need is advice about the size of extraction fan and advice about driving one at lower than 100% like you mention there. My grow space is a tiny 2’x2’x6’ box which I will insulate from the outside. I plan on passive intake and fan driven extraction. Any recommendations?
:surf:

The fan Graytail mentioned will work fine. You want 5-6 air changes per hour. You have 24 cubic ft x 6 air changes = 144 cubic ft of air per hour....so 144 divided by 60 minutes equals 2.4 cubic feet per minute. So you could use one of those little computer fans for your box too.

Ok,...remember..eh...those who have voted , can not change now, ...after these pics i took a few min's. ago.:ganjamon:
Colas are getting ripe now,..resin still has another 7 days to mature. I'm very happy with both strains and highly recommend them both for our soil.:slide:Anyhow , here are some pics.
Have a great night everyone.:circle-of-love:....oh ya , i'm writing down all the 'guesses'.:bravo:...LMAO...:rofl:

:reading420magazine:

I really really wanna know how you grow this monsters! do you just leave them longer in veg or its the genetics are you a GOD? I would go with you are a GOD but I will wait for the answer o_O ( one word.. DAMN!)

I’m inclined to think the God thing too, but I bet his answer is “The Kit”. ;)[/QUOTE

Hey...great day to ya'l....your both wrong!....I keep preaching to everyone what my secret is....its no secret at all....ya ..its the kit....and ya..its a longer veg.....but the real secret is my big pots...lots of soil and loads of light......= bigger....healther...plants with bigger ...fatter colas!!
Cheers eh!

Morning Duggan

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Never is a nice feeling to be down in the dumps and not sure how to get out of it.

Friends and family are the only answer. Without them life would be useless.

Keep it up my Brother from another mother. Any time you need to vent or need a pick me up let us know!!!

We will be there for you just like you would do for us.

Keep It Frosty:green_heart: from the great white North.:cool:

Morning Duggan

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Never is a nice feeling to be down in the dumps and not sure how to get out of it.

Friends and family are the only answer. Without them life would be useless.

Keep it up my Brother from another mother. Any time you need to vent or need a pick me up let us know!!!

We will be there for you just like you would do for us.

Keep It Frosty:green_heart: from the great white North.:cool:

Thanks Sly...means a lot !:high-five:

The fan Graytail mentioned will work fine. You want 5-6 air changes per hour. You have 24 cubic ft x 6 air changes = 144 cubic ft of air per hour....so 144 divided by 60 minutes equals 2.4 cubic feet per minute. So you could use one of those little computer fans for your box too.

This is great info - REPS and thanks

I’ve been thinking to research whether a computer fan would work. I have a few kicking about! That fan Gray mentioned and others like it are beyond the budget right now so I’m glad to hear I can get away with something creative with my old computer fans (I actually have some larger ones still in the packet :) ). Thanks heaps for the specs /guide on extraction per cubic ft - perfect.
:thumb::thanks:

This is great info - REPS and thanks

I’ve been thinking to research whether a computer fan would work. I have a few kicking about! That fan Gray mentioned and others like it are beyond the budget right now so I’m glad to hear I can get away with something creative with my old computer fans (I actually have some larger ones still in the packet :) ). Thanks heaps for the specs /guide on extraction per cubic ft - perfect.
:thumb::thanks:
How do you give reps now, if you could be so kind as to direct me... @Amy Gardner

How do you give reps now, if you could be so kind as to direct me... @Amy Gardner
Yeah sorry dajerm, there is no current system (I think we’ll get something back once all the other site issues are sorted - it’s in the list, just way down in terms of priority). I was just using it for effect! If there were still reps, neikodog would have some for that...

Yeah sorry dajerm, there is no current system (I think we’ll get something back once all the other site issues are sorted - it’s in the list, just way down in terms of priority). I was just using it for effect! If there were still reps, neikodog would have some for that...
I gotcha, it’s all good. Just like giving out reps for great info, such as yourself. Thanks @Amy Gardner !!

Ok,...remember..eh...those who have voted , can not change now, ...after these pics i took a few min's. ago.:ganjamon:
Colas are getting ripe now,..resin still has another 7 days to mature. I'm very happy with both strains and highly recommend them both for our soil.:slide:Anyhow , here are some pics.
Have a great night everyone.:circle-of-love:....oh ya , i'm writing down all the 'guesses'.:bravo:...LMAO...:rofl:

:reading420magazine:

which one is that one again? I'm bad with remembering

That last pic is of the Star Pupil!
Good mornin' to ya Duggs hope your day is going well. I didn't abandon you I just got behind and finally got caught up. Girls look amazing Duggs and that color...Wow. I am gonna guess 32.4 ounces, hope you hit your numbers this grow, top of the day lad.

Good mornin' to ya Duggs hope your day is going well. I didn't abandon you I just got behind and finally got caught up. Girls look amazing Duggs and that color...Wow. I am gonna guess 32.4 ounces, hope you hit your numbers this grow, top of the day lad.

Good morning to ya Cnewb!
No worries bud! Ya...im the same....i have a lot of catching up to do but just havent had the time lately with all the kid stuff going on and the navigation issues in this site.
Thanks for the nice words too.
Have a great ..stress free day!

Back
Top Bottom