Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Don't forget Duggan, we're growing buds not leaves and those buds look pretty impressive from where I'm sitting.

Very interesting strain, Duggan. :hmmmm:

I hadn't seen any good pics of the whole plants until now, and it looks like they grew like a sativa dominant hybrid. I would have expected a much more indica habit. They even have slender leaves. You mentioned it but I was startled anyway. Cool strain!

The nugs look great! :blunt:

... on second look, kinda reminds me of Tikal or Panama ... with the solid nugs all down the stems ...

Oh man Duggs, those buds are top notch! I am really digging my zamaldelica. I think that is one of the nicest plants I've grown. I'm ending week 8 with her...can't wait to try this one. Those ACE strains are all very good. :passitleft: here's to a spectacular harvest!

Don't forget Duggan, we're growing buds not leaves and those buds look pretty impressive from where I'm sitting.

Ah , shucks BAR, thanks man, ya the buds are really nice ,but the leaves went to shit with em....dunno why...some strains go this way no matter.Cheers bud!
Very dank looking duggan. Serious trichomes. Great gardening. :goodjob:
Hey Bright, thanks man...hope all is well in your garden, havn't had time to visit anyone...rats, feel like I'm being left behind some times. Oh well. i'l get with it , visiting , that is....chhers eh and have an awesome day my brotha!
Ive been waiting to see these pictures, looks great man. well done :thumb:

Mornin Snoop, A bunch a thanks brotha...Have a great day would ya!
Very interesting strain, Duggan. :hmmmm:

I hadn't seen any good pics of the whole plants until now, and it looks like they grew like a sativa dominant hybrid. I would have expected a much more indica habit. They even have slender leaves. You mentioned it but I was startled anyway. Cool strain!

The nugs look great! :blunt:

... on second look, kinda reminds me of Tikal or Panama ... with the solid nugs all down the stems ...

Gray , ya eh, they did grow Sativa like for sure....absolutely no hints of indica at all. They look almost exactly like all your guys ACE stuff, like the Panama and Zamedelica. Looking over these pics, reminds me of some of Ziggy's pics.They sure smell and taste great ....:thumb:
Duggan, good morning! Beautiful harvest...congratulations..:thumb:
just in time for Christmas :)

GT, as you know better than most the kit brings out the Sativa :)
you're very correct, Panama really loves the kit soil..:love:
Mornin Ziggs...looks a lot like your stuff eh....real Sativa looking for sure. Gonna be a nice haul , I figure. I'l keep everyone up to speed with the numbers as I find out. Tomorrow morning is chop time...:yahoo:

Oh man Duggs, those buds are top notch! I am really digging my zamaldelica. I think that is one of the nicest plants I've grown. I'm ending week 8 with her...can't wait to try this one. Those ACE strains are all very good. :passitleft: here's to a spectacular harvest!

Mornin Neiko, very stoked for this harvest...I've bin puffin 1/2 J's. for about a month now and can't wait for some fresh produce.Have an awesome day pal, and give those lads of yours a bone or two from the Duggs would ya....cheers pal!

They look awesome! I was expecting a more fat, wide-fingered, Indica-looking group, but these look more interesting.
Any prediction on the yield?
Well done, my friend! :bravo:

They look awesome! I was expecting a more fat, wide-fingered, Indica-looking group, but these look more interesting.
Any prediction on the yield?
Well done, my friend! :bravo:

Mornin Major, thanks man! Ya , me too, they took on a Sativa look pretty much right from the start. The back plant by itself grew really Sat. like all leggy and lanky like. All the buds on these three from top to bottom are solid and stinky. As far as yield ....I'm predicting between 16-19 zips. Hope for more but the back plant didn't bush out like i'de planned and only has 4-6 big branches, just grew really Sat. like ya know. Have a great day Major....yours must be pretty close too! You'le prolly be glad to finally be outta that "booth" ya got there eh! Anyhow have a great day pal and a fantastic weekend!:high-five:

Duggan..... How lovely. I had to stop on my way out of town. :love: Made myself promise to make it a priority, and here you are taking them down. What sweet timing. :laughtwo: I'll watch for your posts.

Forgive my negligence. Life.... You're never far from my thoughts and I always notice you've been visiting. Thanks for that support. I have a bus to catch, so I gotta run. See you from Phoenix. :hug: :kisstwo:

Happy Harvest Day! :yahoo:

Nothin wrong with those pictures there. Looking great! So you bud wash after chop?

No, no time this time RB, my buddy and I have to start trimming early tomorrow morning as I have to get my kid to an afternoon hockey game by 2, so....have to have time for clean up and hanging them before I go! Cheers eh,
Duggan..... How lovely. I had to stop on my way out of town. :love: Made myself promise to make it a priority, and here you are taking them down. What sweet timing. :laughtwo: I'll watch for your posts.

Forgive my negligence. Life.... You're never far from my thoughts and I always notice you've been visiting. Thanks for that support. I have a bus to catch, so I gotta run. See you from Phoenix. :hug: :kisstwo:

Happy Harvest Day! :yahoo:
Thanks Susan, have a nice trip and a very Merry Christmas, I too think of your garden....be there soon , just have had zero time for visiting lately.:hug:

Congrat's, duggan! :blunt::smokin:

And hydrate :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations on your harvest duggan :Namaste:

You guys have all bin great , with support along the way ...at times i've needed a boost , and you'se were there...:Namaste:
It's all hanging and it looks real good. I'm so impressed with how it turned out , i'm goin to ACE for more of em...hopefully they're still available. I HIGHLY recomend this strain . Havn't had weed in a long time that was this potent and tasty four -five days hanging. When my buddy arrived this morning at 9:05 we started it all off by each sparking a J ....four ,five tokes each and we both put them out,....went in the LR and sat down...looked at each other , and he started to breakout in laughter and said he was fu....n super high!:thumb: We dug in and trimmed until 12:30, so the three Zamal's took three hours to get ready for the strings. My whole house reeks...i had to wash the floors with a bleach solution, air freshener wasn't doing anything.:slide: Washed all the clothes we both had on, took out garbage, etc. House still smells...oh well, i like it , but the GF says it stinks :tokin: Anyhow gang i'l be back for chit , chat and some numbers ....wow, i SOOOO like this stuff!
Cheers all my brothas:circle-of-love:

Excellent. Redemption! We knew it would go right for you Duggan. BIG HUG! :hug:

So proud of you Duggan. That last haul took a toll and it's been great watching this one heal the scars a little. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom