Dmoney32's First Grow!

Very nice DIY set up! Check out my journal to check out my diy setup. I’m all caught up and will be following along! Let’s hope your bag seeds are ladies (finger crossed) :welldone::bravo:

I’ll tag @SmokeSara in to see if she can get you a good deal on a light.:thumb:
That would be awesome man! Money is a bit of an issue so I would really appreciate that :bong:

20190617_224356.jpg

Hi Dmoney, welcome to :420:, sorry miss your thread so didn't help in time. :green_heart:
Your space looks like at least 5'x5' I suppose, so your CFL light might be not enough. If you could tell me the exact grow room size, I can recommend suitable ones. Right now if your bugdet is not high, I would recommend our TS series.
The high PPE around 2.15~2.35umol/j will save more energy than other led grow lights for you, plus the price for the unit is not expensive. It might be the greatest light at the same price level. :D

Hi Dmoney, welcome to :420:, sorry miss your thread so didn't help in time. :green_heart:
Your space looks like at least 5'x5' I suppose, so your CFL light might be not enough. If you could tell me the exact grow room size, I can recommend suitable ones. Right now if your bugdet is not high, I would recommend our TS series.
The high PPE around 2.15~2.35umol/j will save more energy than other led grow lights for you, plus the price for the unit is not expensive. It might be the greatest light at the same price level. :D

My grow room is currently 3×3 but I'm building a shed and looking into getting a tent and some real lights for the ol shed lol

Btw those are some beautiful plants!!

Btw those are some beautiful plants!!
Thank you Dmoney, our TSW-2000 is suppose to used for 3x3 space. During veg, you can use it for larger area, and during flowering, 3x3 is enough. Maybe you wanna try it out. :D

Not sure if that a super close up picture or if there are water droplets on your leaves. Be careful doing that. It acts as a magnifying glass and leaves burns spot on your leaves, then often being mistaken for some other deficiency. Nice picture by the way! :thumb:

Not sure if that a super close up picture or if there are water droplets on your leaves. Be careful doing that. It acts as a magnifying glass and leaves burns spot on your leaves, then often being mistaken for some other deficiency. Nice picture by the way! :thumb:
Yeah I used a Nikon d3600 DSLR with a macro lense :headbanger: lol

Back
Top Bottom