If you're close to harvest it's probably not going to help much at this point, but pulling fans now will make trimming go faster as well as improve airflow in the middle. That can help prevent rot, so it might be a good idea for other reasons!
She has way more buds than I thought... I promised a few closeups for Backlipslide so I'll post them tonight and then I can get a verdict

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)
No worries thank you for that and I too wish you a happy holidays,!

Oh no! So sorry for the bud rot!! Hopefully you were able to eradicate the problem without any further issues!

Shed said it perfectly for your defoliating question.

merry Christmas to you and your family bro!!
It's a bummer but a huge learning curve. I'm. So glad to have experienced it now and am able to see what to do. Sounds wierd but it's so nice to keep learning and this was new to me!

Brother thank you for the wishes. May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

@Dkmg01 Merry Christmas and hoping your New Year is green and plentiful!
Mr @Pennywise I really appreciate the time you took to come say that here! May you have a wonderful Christmas my brother and you tok have a

Here is an update I have on those pics!

15772155521445553865375767656383.jpg

My beast!

20191224_212124.jpg

Sorry about the picture. I'm struggling to get a good photo without reflection.

20191224_211751.jpg

Wierd looking buds though. Like I have seen so many fat buds that look so overgrown on other trees but these look so unfinished. Mind you some have measured between 2-3 inches wide... Is that good? Or is it under?

15772160654012959363396525361853.jpg

Buds at the bottom of the mass of the plant not the very bottom of the stem

20191224_213509.jpg

Excuse the messy table now.
These tops that just came out of nowhere and look so wierd. The rest seem to be following the normal - ish way.

15772164516395531665665506142998.jpg

One of the buds deep inside...

OK so questions :

1. Does she look healthy
  2. How far does she look (now week 10)
  3. How long do I flush for? I have read that some people say 2 days before and some say a week.
  4. I have read up on starving the plant and she will go into defence mode producing more tichs... Is this true?
  5. Does she look normal?
  6. Is she now sativa or indica? Cause she started fat leaves and ended thin.
  7. How long do I put her in darkness before harvest?
I have done research and feel confident in most of those steps but all of a sudden I'm just a bit confused cause she looks different to me. Mind you it's also my first time this far

First they look sativa leaning, we see Sativas that start with broad leaves that change to narrow later in flower. Sativas ten to have flowers that are less dense than indicas. Your flowers still have a good ways to go before maturity. Lots of time left for them to swell up in late flower.

First they look sativa leaning, we see Sativas that start with broad leaves that change to narrow later in flower. Sativas ten to have flowers that are less dense than indicas. Your flowers still have a good ways to go before maturity. Lots of time left for them to swell up in late flower.
See that's what I though. Thanks for clearing that up for me. How long would you estimate. Another month maybe?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours DK! Don't feed your plants plain water at the end. Feed them until harvest :).

It's not starving them that the folks I follow are using to try to increase the trichomes, it's drought. Here's a thread that was on that topic (it's since moved on to other things):

You don't starve them by feeding them plain water, it's about withholding any water until you see the leaves droop to a specific angle about 2 weeks before expected harvest, aiming for 11 days of drought. A lot depends on the type of soil, the temps, and the pot size. My plants would never let me do anything close to that, and I'm guessing yours won't either!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours DK! Don't feed your plants plain water at the end. Feed them until harvest :).

It's not starving them that the folks I follow are using to try to increase the trichomes, it's drought. Here's a thread that was on that topic (it's since moved on to other things):

You don't starve them by feeding them plain water, it's about withholding any water until you see the leaves droop to a specific angle about 2 weeks before expected harvest, aiming for 11 days of drought. A lot depends on the type of soil, the temps, and the pot size. My plants would never let me do anything close to that, and I'm guessing yours won't either!
Merry Christmas Mr shed! Here's to hoping you and your family have an amazing day and lovely holidays.

This is interesting. It seems there is always something new and extra. What's the potential of this plant! Wow!

I am going to give that a read for sure! Thank you. My plant in coco rapidly loses water. If I pluck a leaf it will be curled up in a minute or two. So I don't think I'll do the drought on her. She also drinks twice a day so maybe not haha but that was some fantastic advice!

Oh yeah, definitely not for coco!
I'm living coco though it's really so easy to use just requires a small starter kit. So here is something I'd never have expected. That bud I cut off now smells like freshly trimmed grass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

20191227_064442.jpg

So this is happening on my big auto. Just there and nowhere else.. Anyone know wassup?

20191227_064212.jpg

20191227_064153.jpg

20191227_064204.jpg

20191227_064149.jpg

20191227_064236.jpg

So here is the bug gal in the box. I stupidly left her lights on overnight when I had a braai. So I put her in 24hrs darkness to reset the light schedule. Hopefully it won't do anything bad but she seems wah more fluffier and way more trichs then 2 days ago. I'm thinking I'll have to raise the lights a Lil.
Her pistils are the fluffier I have ever seen on a plant. It's as if the those feelers on moths or blades of grass covered in dew...

My ass is itching to start the botanium but I don't have space...

The burnt tips almost looks like nute burn, but I think a person would see more affected leaves then what you can see. It’s still possible but can also still be something else. Keep an eye on that.

I’m not sure leaving the plant in 24 hour darkness would have done anything extra. You prob could have just kept the 12/12 going as if nothing happened. :thumb: Chalk that up to an oopsy lol:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom