When i got it
IMG-20191110-WA0002.jpeg

Hope you are doing well @Dkmg01 ive been away from all the online platforms all week! Plants look great bro!
Hey brother. No sweat I saw you were off... I'm doing well just always busy as you know. How's things that side? How's the pregnancy going?

Shit it's raining now and I'm at work. Will rain affect my flowering plant?

Has anyone got some reading material or knowledge to pass on about advanced nutrients?

Has anyone got some reading material or knowledge to pass on about advanced nutrients?
I've used AN in the past... great nutrients. It was just a bit too labor intensive for me. I think I had 6-7 different bottles each grow.

I switched to Dyna-Gro, but still use AN Big Bud in flower with my Dyna feed. I also use AN's Sensi Cal/Mag
:thumb:

If you get all them bottles dialed in, there is no doubt in my mind you'll have happy & healthy plants.
:passitleft:

Hey brother. No sweat I saw you were off... I'm doing well just always busy as you know. How's things that side? How's the pregnancy going?
Doing well! Running around around like chicken with their heads cut off, just trying to get everything ready for the holidays. I’m working the next two days, then three off :woohoo:

the pregnancy is going well, she’s well into the second trimester and the morning sickness has subsided. She’s doing well!:thumb::thanks:

OK so after some research I can confirm it to be bud rot. So sad but luckily only one bud was affected. I removed the bid and then proceeded to remove the rot. Is the rest of the bud safe to consume?

Sorry about the rot :(. Make sure you have really clean margins around what you cut away and the rest should be okay in a large bud. In a smaller one, toss the whole thing or freeze it for topical oils.
Thank you Mr shed. Today I will do a full investigation on all the plants. I am expecting loads of rain soon so they will be sleeping indoors.

Quick question. With the big gal outside being so close to harvest. Do I need to defoliate for the buds in the center as the are getting almost nothing

20191222_071726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom