Dirt 2.0

Things here are going ok.
Green poison in flower
Green poison in veg
Thc bomb in veg....might be going into the flower tent today
Male thc bomb.....gonna take him down today...been busy lol.
My wife's cream caramel auto
The DDA.......waiting on some flowers so she can get hit with some cs

Thanks Ween. Yeah gonna make some pollen from this dda and pollinate another dda. I figure I'll start the other dda when I start spraying this one. Hopefully it works out and I get some decent dda seeds.....if not I'll have to get more at some point.

The GST's are 3/3 germ rate so far....all starting to poke through now.

Sorry folks. I had to step away for a while to get myself right again. We all have our personal struggles we deal with on a daily basis. Mine caused me to lose the love for growing I once had. So as I've started feeling like myself again my passions are coming back with it as well. I have a few girls my wife has managed to keep alive for me so I'll get pics of them up in the next few days.

Sorry folks. I had to step away for a while to get myself right again. We all have our personal struggles we deal with on a daily basis. Mine caused me to lose the love for growing I once had. So as I've started feeling like myself again my passions are coming back with it as well. I have a few girls my wife has managed to keep alive for me so I'll get pics of them up in the next few days.
You no man you ever need to vent bud just pm me buddy . Glad to hear your back at it man. Life is quiet the ride buddy

The girls got transplanted yesterday. Will get pics up today. Maybe toss one in of the wife's thc bomb....she's ugly and looks half starved but she's at least trying now lol.
Im growing two thc bombs now buddy any pointers welcomed .

Have you ever considered Doc Buds kit?
:passitleft:
I haven't really put much thought into it, but I have noticed alot more brix growers since I've come back. I'll have to pop by some of the brix growers and follow long. :passitleft:
You no man you ever need to vent bud just pm me buddy . Glad to hear your back at it man. Life is quiet the ride buddy
Im growing two thc bombs now buddy any pointers welcomed .
Thanks man. The only thing I've noticed is they have been heavy feeders, but my experience comes from a 10 pack of regs. Not sure how the fems or autos are though.

I haven't really put much thought into it, but I have noticed alot more brix growers since I've come back. I'll have to pop by some of the brix growers and follow long. :passitleft:

Thanks man. The only thing I've noticed is they have been heavy feeders, but my experience comes from a 10 pack of regs. Not sure how the fems or autos are though.

Alright they are more hungry then most I think still learning . How about you tell a brotha what signs to look for for underfeeding?

Back
Top Bottom