Dirt 2.0

Managed to transplant both green poisons and 1 of the thc bombs yesterday.... unfortunately I dropped one of the green poisons on to the thc bomb. Only broke 1 branch clean off the gp and snapped 1 branch com the thc bomb....taped the branch so we will see if she stays. Been busy with life the past few days so I'll try and get some pics up tonight of the garden.

Managed to transplant both green poisons and 1 of the thc bombs yesterday.... unfortunately I dropped one of the green poisons on to the thc bomb. Only broke 1 branch clean off the gp and snapped 1 branch com the thc bomb....taped the branch so we will see if she stays. Been busy with life the past few days so I'll try and get some pics up tonight of the garden.
I tape branches that break as well, or I will use them to make clones.

Ok first up is the Green poisons
Here is the one that lost a limb
And the thc bomb that was damaged. You can kinda make out the branch with the droopy leaves
The cross
CMxl auto.. Sorry bout the lights, don't like taking her out of the tent unless I have to

I trimmed up the 2 green poisons today....getting ready for that vertical push. Clone bucket is up and running...just gotta get some cuttings in it now. Gonna take a couple each off the thc bombs. I'm enjoying the scent from the cross.... It's a fruity/citrus with faint skunk undertones... so after harvest I'm gonna reveg her and get some clones. Gonna have to pop some more of those seeds to see what else I get lol. I'll get some pics up later today.

Nice pics! You are ahead of me by a few weeks so I will tag along and compare. Here's a pic of my nicest seedling @ 15 days
NIK_9395.JPG
I love anything skunky .

Subbed in dirt sorryit took so long buddy

I trimmed up the 2 green poisons today....getting ready for that vertical push. Clone bucket is up and running...just gotta get some cuttings in it now. Gonna take a couple each off the thc bombs. I'm enjoying the scent from the cross.... It's a fruity/citrus with faint skunk undertones... so after harvest I'm gonna reveg her and get some clones. Gonna have to pop some more of those seeds to see what else I get lol. I'll get some pics up later today.
I love big bomb bomb seeds very impressed with quality so far trichromes wise

Welcome KingJoe. Other than the thc bomb regs I've ran 1 berry bomb auto from them a few years ago. Good smoke but I stunted her early and didn't much for yield of her. I'm hoping these last 2 turn out to be girls....still no sign of sex.... phenos are so different I can't wait to see how they compare in bloom. Heading down to the garden now....time to get some pics

Welcome KingJoe. Other than the thc bomb regs I've ran 1 berry bomb auto from them a few years ago. Good smoke but I stunted her early and didn't much for yield of her. I'm hoping these last 2 turn out to be girls....still no sign of sex.... phenos are so different I can't wait to see how they compare in bloom. Heading down to the garden now....time to get some pics
That is more then I have under belt man
No regular grown to date unless
MY cheese plant I found in a bag i dropped outdoors-past summer was one ..hmm

It was a girl but who knows right?
Anyways hope this time she goes good for bud

First up is the Green Poison FV's
This girl will probably have another 4 weeks of veg before she goes to the flower tent.
This girl has about 2 weeks till she gets sent off.
Thc Bombs
Basically with her I'm gonna be topping to take 4 clones from later today then try to do something for her shape from there. Tape did it's job on that 1 branch lol
Sativa dominant pheno
Gonna take a few clones from this one, maybe clean it up a little. Might flip her in about 2 weeks depending on how she looks
Cream Mandarin xl auto
Well I turned off 1 of the lights for the pic lol
The cross
I'm thinking 2 weeks max left on this girl. That will be about the 8 week mark of flower for her.

Back
Top Bottom