Diesel Twice, Strawberry Diesel, Blue Widow And Mimosa Orange Punch

Barney’s Sour diesel, stretched for like 5 or 6 weeks had to to a super crop a week or 2 ago. Surprisingly no bananas on this plant.

IMG_0978.jpeg

IMG_0979.jpeg

Sorry about the seeds my friend :Namaste:
Girls are amazing though :bravo:
Great work.

Stay safe safe
Bill284 😎

some week 7 updates.

Bananas everywhere, a few seeds here and there, no biggie. A price paid for a late(r) flower defoliation. Moving on.

1 blue widow is absolutely toast. Nitrogen excess caused a cal/mag lock out and I’m thinking a P deficiency too. Whatever, I’m going to let it finish anyways.

IMG_0977.jpeg

IMG_0976.jpeg
That's what 2 of mine are doing. I don't understand it though..how do you correct it?

That's what 2 of mine are doing. I don't understand it though..how do you correct it?
Well in my case I knew it was nitro heavy before I went to 12/12 and should have flushed and waited while still in veg to correct the problem.

In my experience, once flower sets in trying to correct massive nutrient problems is a losing battle and the best you can do is flush wait, wait, wait, then feed.

Correct you’re problems while vegging.

I don’t know yet.

It will be a real sh*t shoot on what comes up.

Could be male or female or hermaphrodite or garbage genetics.

I’ve been plucking the seeds I’ve been finding and they’re all been premature.
I find seeds like that produce problems.
Fems From a trusted source is all I pop.
Had too many hermies and nanners to risk it ever again. :Namaste:
Just 2 cents.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I find seeds like that produce problems.
Fems From a trusted source is all I pop.
Had too many hermies and nanners to risk it ever again. :Namaste:
Just 2 cents.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
They look nice and heavy with bud. I love mystery seeds!!! I say pop a couple mature ones. Never know..... you could come onto something freaky wonderful!!! Happy Monday. 😎✌️

Just a quick update.

I harvested last week and trimmed this week.

I trashed a lot of the plants because:
A. I was really over it trimming them 😂
B. Some of the plant’s structures were un-desirable i.e. loose, airy……SEEDY!

That said there were 4 or 5 plants that really outshined the others. 2 of the sour strawberry, 2 of the sour diesel. I got 12 mason jars of decent stuff. Dense, smells good, minimal beanage.

I’ll get more pics later.

IMG_1074.jpeg

IMG_1073.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom