Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

OK so yours was a good report, very detailed. I just posted mine on my WW harvest and this is what I came up so you don't have to go hunting...

Start smoke report:
I light the weed and it smells like weed. I inhale and it goes in my lungs. My lungs fill then I exhale. Somewhere in between that last step I get totally buzzed.
End of smoke report.

As you can see I have a lot to learn.

OK so yours was a good report, very detailed. I just posted mine on my WW harvest and this is what I came up so you don't have to go hunting...

Start smoke report:
I light the weed and it smells like weed. I inhale and it goes in my lungs. My lungs fill then I exhale. Somewhere in between that last step I get totally buzzed.
End of smoke report.

That's about 737% better than my smoke reports

Lol

Start smoke report:
End of smoke report.

That's about what my wife comes up with. "It got me high."

So only got 2 beans out of 8 to pop. Both Cherry Bomb. Looking very healthy but others are left for dead. Might just cul them and start over at the beginning of the year. This just sucks as i'm not set up to run just 2 plants. Too costly. Well maybe I'll buy some better seeds instead of using these free seeds.

So only got 2 beans out of 8 to pop. Both Cherry Bomb. Looking very healthy but others are left for dead. Might just cul them and start over at the beginning of the year. This just sucks as i'm not set up to run just 2 plants. Too costly. Well maybe I'll buy some better seeds instead of using these free seeds.

Bummer to hear. I've had issues with free seeds in the past. I've also had really good free seeds too. Either way they just seem to be inconsistent sometimes and that is super frustrating as a grower. I can't wait until you get back into the full swing of things Derby. Been missing seeing your setup in action.

Ok after the rant I went down and dropped the rest of the freebies. 3 of each 9 total. I only have coco in 3 gal pots for 6 so I'll double up in 3 pots and wait till they pop. Just pisses me off as all cracked and had taps showing. Temps are near perfect at 75-78f and rh has been over 60%.

Hahahahaha I like your style Derbs! Just pop em all then figure out who goes where:D

Start smoke report:
End of smoke report.

Bahahahahahaha My smoke reports as well bro!

I always mean to get that smoke report out but then I get high:D
because I got high.jpg

Colt 45 and 2 zig Zags baby that's all we need! Happy bean drop derb man

So my cherry bombs are doing well. The other seeds are not. Been almost 24 hours in paper towels and seeing just a few have cracked with no taps. Water was ph at 6.0 and in moist towels at 78-82f. The seeds are the smallest I've seen and are being a complete nuisance. We'll see in another day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom