Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:yahoo: The last of the 5 beans has popped and been potted up. All 5 were potted in PeeJay's baby soil and I will pot them up to a 1 gallon pot with PeeJay's Veg soil as soon as they have all popped their pretty little heads... 3 have already... and are strong enough to transplant.....:circle-of-love:
DSC093442.JPG
DSC093452.JPG

I am going to keep this journal open as a TopLed journal and actually have a bit of a surprise coming for this set up too from Sara..... but I will also be opening a new journal as soon as my surprise gets here for a new sponsor. I have a bit of studying to do before I know exactly what I am going to be doing with this new toy but it's like Christmas around here or something..:yahoo: Apparently someone ordered 4 200x3w lights and had them custom made for blooming and then didn't take the lights for whatever reason... soooo 1 of them is on the way here and I am going to add it to the Secret Jardin tent..... which currently has a 96x3w reflector in it but I will probably change that out to one of the Mars II 400's and then add the bloom light to that and see what happens... King :adore: if you don't mind please let me know if you think this is a good plan..:confused: and anyone else that has any info please enlighten me.....:circle-of-love:

What size is your Secret Jardin tent and what size and CFM rating is your exhaust system?

King the tent is just 2'x2'x6'..... and I would be lying if I said on the fans because I don't remember... I got the CFM you told me about I am pretty sure but the boxes it came in are in the barn and I will look tomorrow and post it back up.. I have a feeling I am going to have to do some rearranging of most everything and am just waiting on Sara's tents to get released at the docks for a larger tent to get here.... She is sending me a 3'3"x3'3".... Not a lot bigger but about all the room I have left in this tiny little shack....:circle-of-love:

I think probably what I am going to do is put the Top Led lights in the closet 3' x 4' (approx.) The new tent is something like 4' x 5'... I was extremely stoned when I tried to post this last night :sorry: and I had it all messed up... I will get all the right info up in a bit once I am awake and know what I am saying.....:circle-of-love:

So how many tents, grow spaces, & lights will this add up to? :dreamy:

To damn many Broke Ass... I am quickly running out of space but here is what I have on the way.....R & M Dark Room Pro II DR120 48" x 48" x 80" Grow Room Tent... by Dark Room
Compare to Secret Jardin Dark Room Pro II DR120: Made in same factory, same port holes, zippers, durable stitching
48" x 48" x 80" (4' x 4' x 6' 8"). Light proof and ready for growing plants in.
Comes with a catch tray to collect water and keep from leakage onto floor
Lightweight, durable, washable, 95% reflective interior lining that keeps more light going where it's supposed to go: to the plants.
The frame supports up to 65 pounds of lighting, ventilation or other equipment, and every unit has access ports that accommodate ducting or other equipment......
Now my only worry is that the weight on the shipment box for the light is 45 pounds...:phew: I sure hope this tent will hold everything like it is supposed to....
I will check on the exhaust shortly King :adore:....:circle-of-love:

VenTech DF6 6" Duct Fan 240 CFM... this is what I have King :adore:... actually I have 2 of them..... I have one installed in the small tent I have now and will take it out and put in the new tent with the second one when it gets here.... I do feel bad not waiting on Sara but they still don't know when the strike at the docks will be over and her tents are stuck in all that mess... Do you think the 2 will be enough exhaust or do I need to see about getting something else..:confused: I don't have the filters and stuff cause I don't care about the smell.... I actually like it and no one is allowed in my house that I don't know ever so it is not something I worry about.... Let me know what ya think please.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom