Ok
I'm counting my blessings that I've got some good, strong genetics going on because I have been forced to seriously neglect these gals! BAKy was rootbound so I moved her into a new home with some space to root out but if I don't flip soon I'm afraid that the jungle that @Pennywise said will be there is going to be looking like Jumanji! I've got to focus on setting my closet space up again for the baby blueberry. And on a sad note.. @Preston9mm only one of my twins made it :confused::rip:

Willow should be ready in 2 weeks, give or take, the way things are going now. My eagerness did a couple of things... I'm pretty much set up to remain perpetual as long as I adjust my schedule slightly. BUT.. At the moment I'm on so many different schedules that I'm required to have a second grow space aside from my temporary "pop-up nursery" closet space.

The autos are growing like a charm! They let me know the moment they were hungry and they got a small supper of some 2-8-4 and responded that same day very happily. That ruderalis is some tough stuff! They've all started flowering now and I can already see that I'm only gonna have my "babies" for a very short time now! It's good to be back! I'll be catching up on everyone, so happy growing and I can't wait to see how everyone is doing!
:ganjamon:
Ok, where to begin? Firstly which jamanji are you talking about here? I mean, is there going to be an eternal stampede causing havok in there or do you mean you may see Dwayne Johnson poke his head out from behind Winnie from time to time?
That's sad about the twin. I have read that one can often just die off. At least it happened now instead of later down the line after becoming more.invested in them :rip:
Autos are fun. I find I can relax growing them as there is so much room for play. Sometimes you don't realise you're doing anything wrong because their so hardy and tough.
Lol. It begins! Two tents! You can't go back now! I have temporarily allowed my operation to spill out of the cupboard. I've had to put my mother's in a spare room that we have until the end of the grow when I'll decide if I'm going to keep them for any longer. With the exception of the twin I'm glad everything's going well for you GT. Keep up the good work :)

Ok

Ok, where to begin? Firstly which jamanji are you talking about here? I mean, is there going to be an eternal stampede causing havok in there or do you mean you may see Dwayne Johnson poke his head out from behind Winnie from time to time?
That's sad about the twin. I have read that one can often just die off. At least it happened now instead of later down the line after becoming more.invested in them :rip:
Autos are fun. I find I can relax growing them as there is so much room for play. Sometimes you don't realise you're doing anything wrong because their so hardy and tough.
Lol. It begins! Two tents! You can't go back now! I have temporarily allowed my operation to spill out of the cupboard. I've had to put my mother's in a spare room that we have until the end of the grow when I'll decide if I'm going to keep them for any longer. With the exception of the twin I'm glad everything's going well for you GT. Keep up the good work :)
Lol, like... I looked in on Winnie the other day and she had some new growth showing, no big deal.. Then I look today and these new giant heads are coming up where those tiny little green nubs were. And talk about constantly needing to water them! But! The curious side in me just wants to let it happen and hope Dwayne Johnson can hold the stampede back!

I think you're right about the 2 tents... In too hooked on growing to not get my fix lol! Your girls are looking AMAZING and I'm practically drooling over those buds getting nice & fat!

And thank you for the reassuring kind words, makes me feel like this noobie is doing alright!

How bout them BLUEBERRIES though??
How are you coming along?
I bleached the tips of my lil one's sucker leaves by having her too close to the light. Aside from that, she's doing well and I do believe that from now on I'll start all of mine the same way. Rockwool starter cube and once the roots reach the bottom, straight into the pot they'll be harvested in. No more transplanting from size-to-size for me!

Yeah, I find the less transplanting the better. I just watered the pots less until their roots developed a bit more. I had some phosphorus problems with my other plants that I've fixed now but I was forced to remove some of there leaves...so I thought "what the hell" and removed all of them on every plant! I was going to anyway but not so soon. The two blueberry kush weren't affected as much as some of the others but I still cleaned them up. The autos are doing great though. The Blueberry Bunch thread has really exploded. Looking forward to seeing yours on there again :)

Yeah, I find the less transplanting the better. I just watered the pots less until their roots developed a bit more. I had some phosphorus problems with my other plants that I've fixed now but I was forced to remove some of there leaves...so I thought "what the hell" and removed all of them on every plant! I was going to anyway but not so soon. The two blueberry kush weren't affected as much as some of the others but I still cleaned them up. The autos are doing great though. The Blueberry Bunch thread has really exploded. Looking forward to seeing yours on there again :)
Glad you were able too pull them through! But despite any of the issues you come across, you have great instincts and recover quickly. It's quite impressive my friend!
I'll be on tomorrow with fresh pictures and updates and reading everyone's posts. The wife got me tonight lol :)

Hey there 420! So, my phone got smashed the other day and have been out of touch since. I just picked up the new LG and am sooooo glad to be back! I'm posting up a few pictures I just you with my new phone.

1010181757g.jpg
1010181757d.jpg
1010181757c_HDR.jpg
1010181757b.jpg
1010181757a.jpg
1010181757.jpg
1010181757b_HDR.jpg
1010181757a_HDR.jpg
1010181757_HDR.jpg
1010181756_HDR.jpg

@Dutchman1990 : Yeah Willow is on daily watch now. She'll probably be about a week if I had to guess. I just flushed her soil yesterday.

@Pennywise : The autos all are but I'm waiting to flip the photos the day I harvest my autos. If need be I'll flower this blueberry early with the rest and take the small harvest. Then start a new blueberry or two for the next round. Im gonna have some staggered sizes come harvest time but I'm ok with it. I could almost flip Gouda and Cyce as they are, but I want to get them as big as possible between now and auto harvest.

Ok I didn't realize there are photos and autos together, I've run them like that too.
Yeah it's borderline chaos in there right now, lol.

Ahh, I see, smashed phone. Gouda and cyce could get massive by the time the autos finish up, they will be awesome but be careful they don't over shadow the autos. Everything looks great though GT! :)
Thank you my friend! My pruners have been keeping busy trying to avoid overshadowing them. Fortunately, Willow will be done soon and that'll free up a little extra breathing room.

Hello 420 friends and family! I just wanted to take a chance to give a decent update on my grow and share some details/pictures!

I'll be doing this in separate posts so it may take a little time. First up is going to be Willow!

Willow:
This plant is my first cannabis grow attempt. Willow was a bagseed from what I believe was either Sour Diesel or OG Sour. I messed up a lot early-on with this girl, but she has proven resilient and determined! She's coming up to the end of her flowering cycle now and will be ready to harvest soon (Likely within the week). Two days ago I flushed her soil with about 1 gallon of 6.85 pH water. When I tested her runoff it was reading at 4.6 so it's clear that I had some salt/nute buildup going on. She's still going strong and I can't wait to light this baby up!

1011181148_HDR.jpg
1011181148.jpg
1011181147a.jpg
1011181147.jpg
1010181757c_HDR.jpg

Up next is Winnie:

Winnie is a Honey Cream from Seedsman. The training approach I took with Winnie was a standard topping, with defoliation along the way to maximize light exposure. I won't be flipping Winnie until the end of October. Winnie has been a very strong and dependable plant that didn't require a lot of extra care or attention. She is a fast flowering strain so once I flip her we are looking at 8-10 weeks of flowering. She's going to be a beast!

1011181149.jpg
1011181149_HDR.jpg

Now we have BAKy:

BAKy is a Royal AK (AK47) from Royal Queen Seeds. BAKy is on the same timeline as Winnie, so she is also a monster, lol. She was FIMMed and really seemed to take well to it!

1011181148a.jpg
1011181148a_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom