DD Stable Of Impermanence

Tonight, mate. Got the portapower in the car and the dogs on the beach. Harvest may begin tonight, but first press will be out of a jar.
Can you press fresh flower for rosin?
Can't wait to see the first run you do. Smashing fresh flower to soon no good I jar up with 62% RH 2way packs after about 3weeks let the smashing began.

Hi all. Phwoar. Here is a report on my first squish.

Very happy with our new toy!
Very happy to have entered the world of potent solventless extracts.
Happy to put our harvest off another day.
And happy to report the HulkLato is happy too...
38F2F956-A324-47C5-8A7F-1EE8789E1010.jpeg
E9DFEFFE-4C37-464C-BE77-9F0585129F3A.jpeg
7E50537D-FB2F-467C-BD0E-0EDEB9C79DEF.jpeg

They’ll be under HPS by the end of today.
Very nice very jealous mailed you out a care package buddy .hope it makes it to you .
So do I , mate, so do I !!
I mean, I need the bags, obviously, but oh! Lucky as I am, I hope it hasn’t run out yet!
603301A8-BC35-456B-9C1D-BA6504691CDE.jpeg

More smashing fun later. Trim jail too.
I hope you’re all good!
Cheers.

Harvest Day
Day 68 of 12/12. The last run we chopped at 73ish. I don’t think we’ll get much more out of them by waiting any longer. I’ve had the lights down at 12” for the last couple of weeks to get foxtails popping out left, right and centre. It’s all weight, what the hey :rolleyes:
This time I let them ride out on mega crop alone. None of the ozitonic supposedlyorganic K+ finisher I used before, or any other fuss and bother.

As usual sleep was out of reach for most of the night so I got the girls out before lights out. I can tutu with these now without walking through the darkened veg space to get to them. This would’ve happened earlier, but rosin :p
FAD4B101-9112-4A57-84D9-ED295DECE7D4.jpeg

Better photos as we go, maybe.

The iPurples haven’t been able to stand by themselves for ages and this one snapped a couple of stems as she was climbing out, so she’s volunteered to warm up the snips.
71E6D936-E537-4051-8FFC-0E798BC74E04.jpeg
5BCEA262-D08F-4670-8E4C-6E76516D22AE.jpeg

But first thing’s first. A couple of old school spots over the camp cooker and one of these..
64EED263-1A1A-480C-BD0E-DD83015EF99E.jpeg

We have our donkey ups. We have our donkey downs. Today is a good donkey day.
:love:

Damn I gotta get caught up! Looking awesome DD!! Hope all is well and have a blessed day!

:passitleft:

Damn I gotta get caught up! Looking awesome DD!! Hope all is well and have a blessed day!

:passitleft:
Good to see ya Sunny!
My dogs are a little annoyed to be having a rest day. I’ve explained “it’s a dog’s life” it makes no difference.
Ok. I’m not a wet weight kind of a donkey, but the first one ended up in the fridge in 4x 30g and 1x 15g bags; so in two weeks there’ll be about an ounce.
4A764E2D-B660-425C-A742-5F1791D8E3DF.jpeg

Awesome! Congrats on your harvest DD! Very cool to have your own press! Great buy! :thumb:
Chur meke
Congratulations on the chopping DD!
E5C3D61D-AAD5-47A9-B341-3BF9DD42D4D9.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing all those fat trimmed up colas :thumb: ,
Me too! We might have to wait til @Sugarleaf is home from work.
0EBB2774-0392-4B21-802E-20B9B1A45D78.jpeg

Sumpin she does with her hands makes ‘em look bigger’n they are. :cool:
Lookit - a reveg on the iPurps. I found a solitary seed in a bud the other day. I’d like to see if this one can carry on.
EC97FA40-E587-4721-BCE6-09E85E62FD5A.jpeg

[you keep throwing cool music at me!]
:high-five:

Haha thanks sauga

.tell me more lol
I'm on it :thumb:

Full extract cannabis oil or FECO are growing in popularity, mainly due to their medicinal properties, but they have other uses as well. Despite their popularity, many people still aren’t sure what exactly they are.

Full extract cannabis oil is mostly extracted from marijuana flowers, but leaves can also be used sometimes. In order to separate cannabis resin from plant matter, a solvent is used in the process. Grain alcohol can be used as a solvent and this is what people making FECO at home do.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

:Rasta:

I imagine that the first draft of that song rhymed "between us" with "penis" until he sorted out the rest of the lyrics. Maybe that's just me...
:laugh: One of the things I like about Greg’s songwriting is they may be strongly written songs with great melodies, but there’s at least one joke in every one.
Keeps a guy interested in playing his own tunes night after night. I guess ;)
Like this.. ‘the neighbour is starting his car’...
You might not notice that it’s a while til the beginning of the next line. You can be sure that pause is there because Greg thinks it’s very funny.
:tommy:

I'm on it :thumb:

Full extract cannabis oil or FECO are growing in popularity, mainly due to their medicinal properties, but they have other uses as well. Despite their popularity, many people still aren’t sure what exactly they are.

Full extract cannabis oil is mostly extracted from marijuana flowers, but leaves can also be used sometimes. In order to separate cannabis resin from plant matter, a solvent is used in the process. Grain alcohol can be used as a solvent and this is what people making FECO at home do.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

:Rasta:
Cool read buddy .
.maybe I should order some to see if I like it first ?

Cool read buddy .
.maybe I should order some to see if I like it first ?
I've never bought it myself, but as the article states:

When purchasing full extract cannabis oil, there are several things you need to pay attention to. The most important ones are is the product organic, has it been tested, are there any additives in it, is it made from leaves or flowers, and what cannabinoids does it contain.

Congrats on another good harvest, grow brother grow... Will be staying tuned in for the pressing updates.
Hey Oops! Glad you stepped in :cool:
Good to see you too, Joe.
And thanks for the low down on the FECO Saugs I’ve wondered all that too. When I see ‘solvent’ I file under ‘read later’.

Yes Oops, there’ll be more squishing. Just used up yesterday’s. Sure is tasty :p

So, on the basis that other music is available I’ll get off this Greg Johnson jag and won’t mention him again for a while.

The two Isabelle Purples are now in the fridge and are going to end up roughly 1oz each. That’s going to leave me light this round because I’m not seeing heaps on the Isabelle Reds we still have to chop, but we’ll see.

On a side note I spent a few hours cleaning and carrying on. Here are the new veg spaces..
5052B9B4-8AE7-46FC-91D2-EC094D16C394.jpeg
5F2E8EF0-0E88-4BB6-9EF7-427BF645C49A.jpeg
246125E0-84BD-46AA-B6FA-D64928024871.jpeg

^^ these are: 1x Isabelle Red, 3x early CPK cuts - one with roots, 4x new CPK cuts, and 2x new CBD cuts.
:yummy::ganjamon:

Your perpetual is rolling DD! Neat and tidy, tidy and neat.
Cheers Shed. Hoping that clones might come on in fits and starts and I’ll put them to flower at different times.
Having space issues.
Actually pretty surprised how full the tent is with the three I chucked in.

Hi all. Phwoar. Here is a report on my first squish.
Good going on your first press DD. Absolutely great you got the unit no probs.
I guess for using it there'll always be a learning curve. Interesting using the same bud you've had for months that you got a better buzz from the rosin, is that just because it is concentrated and I guess you took comparatively more than you would have done with non rosin? Look forward to hearing of your progress and learnings as you get the hang of it. I am really envious, excellent! :thumb:
:hookah:

Good going on your first press DD. Absolutely great you got the unit no probs.
I guess for using it there'll always be a learning curve. Interesting using the same bud you've had for months that you got a better buzz from the rosin, is that just because it is concentrated and I guess you took comparatively more than you would have done with non rosin? Look forward to hearing of your progress and learnings as you get the hang of it. I am really envious, excellent! :thumb:
:hookah:
I was just saying to @Sugarleaf that if any of my past selves could see me now, I’d be jealous of future me! :rofl: I’ve only scratched at using rosin for a day I’m amazed. First of all, the buds lasted longer in their jars than any of my previous. I hadn’t stuck my nose in this one for a few weeks and BOOM! I was surprised how nice it smelled. The rosin doesn’t taste as good as the nose in the jar, but it’s a long way in the right direction towards it! (One day I’ll have that 5 year store).
Even though I’m smoking it - it doesn’t feel like anything like normal ‘products of combustion ‘. And it isn’t.
Spotting it reminds me of smoking oil because it’s the same process, but that’s the beginning and end of the comparison.
A few spots and by the time I’m halfway down an augmented joint I am experiencing the equivalent pain relief of 7 normal joints by themselves.
So it’s already twice as healthy :high-five:
I’ll explore capsules soon.
0.5g from 4g
573D5E3E-F8B6-4A05-8A2E-535A95A57D23.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing all those fat trimmed up colas :thumb: ,
0A26FB98-F504-4D2F-935B-B73153A5587C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom