Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Alright back to growing some hb plants.
Plants loving there new pots so far all seem so much happier. Since doc has already flipped his plants I figured I want to be on sale time frame so I'll flip as well. I'd planned on vegging a bit longer but will tie back some branchs tonight and lights will turn off in 12hrs to start the bloom cycle

Some shitty pics I took(sorry for the purple)

And the bluecheese. They both popped basically same time but one has blown up even catching up to older passion girls and other stayed super short. Both doing very nice.

Gaz...Buddy...I mean no disrespect...but, sometimes you get so contrary to ordinary(Jerry Jeff Walker tune!??) it gets distracting...forget the fortress of solitude...your attention to detail is appreciated and you've made some solid observations and good deductions...take a deep breath, and consider Doc's advice...everyone here wants to see you succeed...learning something new, while trying to apply it to your "style" might not be easy...just temper Yer' frustration...best wishes my friend...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

My money is possibly on being something i did wrong in first time cooking soil. For me I figured I'd see problem in my other plants which I'm not and haven't in some time. I have had problems before but only when experimenting with new stuff. But i may need a ro system so I'll check into that as well. Any recommendations on a certain system or certain type I should buy if needed?
Your water isn't a problem.

Cloromine doesn’t evaporate does it? So that still being in the water, if your water is treated with it, doesn’t do any good. It’ll kill biota for sure. Maybe not too many... but some. Some is too many for me, I only use RO.

I also use RO, but decent tap water will work fine, even if it has a bit of chloramine. If it smells like bleach that's one thing, but if it tastes good, smells good and has TA of less than 120 or so....it's just fine.

I also use RO, but decent tap water will work fine, even if it has a bit of chloramine. If it smells like bleach that's one thing, but if it tastes good, smells good and has TA of less than 120 or so....it's just fine.

No I've drank my tap water for every. Even prefer it over bottled water or filtered water. Ph7 and Ppm is below 100 my meter only reads 100 and above.

Alright back to growing some hb plants.
Plants loving there new pots so far all seem so much happier. Since doc has already flipped his plants I figured I want to be on sale time frame so I’ll flip as well. I’d planned on vegging a bit longer but will tie back some branchs tonight and lights will turn off in 12hrs to start the bloom cycle

Some shitty pics I took(sorry for the purple)
575fd8dd2f98a7254b0c6d7f9b9ff0e3.jpg
ad5753a29d652075c5cb3b624479c1c2.jpg
ed03d9786dd0b6141055e9860daa1677.jpg
f98ddce944288f154e731c7e0a5669f2.jpg
37cb1fddf17d47751ea6cf9ab4f6978a.jpg

And the bluecheese. They both popped basically same time but one has blown up even catching up to older passion girls and other stayed super short. Both doing very nice.
f110d0c46a88caf869dd72540ce7da5a.jpg
f3fd2416fc37327eb1fa01fac182bf0b.jpg
1898f3a82fb442df08971e528384a50d.jpg

So I'd really like to see you prune those from the bottom up to the top, leaving the top 5 nodes intact. I do that the day I flip.

I am a little confused here. I read this:

So I'd really like to see you prune those from the bottom up to the top, leaving the top 5 nodes intact. I do that the day I flip.

And then see this. Am I missing something?

One day of 11/13 and they haven't skipped a beat.

Picture_009333.jpg
Picture_008343.jpg

Each of those branches has 5 nodes or less. Yep. Those plants have had 2 prunings.

You count the nodes on the branches not the main stem? Trying to learn a little about your style, as you seen in my journal I like um short and plump.... LOL

So I trimmed up plants to 5th nodes and probably did i a bit more then I should have. Stoned and had scissors not a good thing. Also tied back both passions and some of one of the tallest blueberry.
Also trimmed of most shitty looking leafs of the one passions that didn't look so hot. And finally I remembered to change light cycle to 12/12 so today marks flip day

Girls all looking good in there new pots. Seem to be really enjoying life with more soil to thrive in. All have been trimmed and tied back and in there 2nd dark cycle of bloom. Probably another 2-3 days before they may need another drench.

Doc any recommendations on what I should feed. I was thinking a GE drench at 45ml per 5 gallon
The bluecheese

The passion

Girls all looking good in there new pots. Seem to be really enjoying life with more soil to thrive in. All have been trimmed and tied back and in there 2nd dark cycle of bloom. Probably another 2-3 days before they may need another drench.

Doc any recommendations on what I should feed. I was thinking a GE drench at 45ml per 5 gallon
The bluecheese
6af599c7b0ba01f9bc06b0afa7153193.jpg
0245d891889e237748be2a4e33713434.jpg
7a16c6c470566aac3da3d73ff3497bc7.jpg
a79725c70ca849726bf9a784de027edd.jpg

The passion
ab470427a6ac9604472fa4b90febfb6b.jpg
8fe71687bedbb789729d7b5783df0926.jpg
ef4d5dcbd19a7a5e482af43c69fad642.jpg
216bea3f2b92807e7f8e54b5f02d0eba.jpg

Yep. I think that's a solid plan.

Just read back last few pages (finally had time). Digging this journal guys. I've learned a few things from it already and have been using the kit for several years. I used fabric pots in bloom for a few years (vegging in 1 gal plastic all along though), but last 2 rounds have been in plastic 7 gal. Also, I have been flipping the day I transplant. My results have me doing this from here on out. My 7 gal pots take slightly less than a gal of liquid each watering before runoff and I seem to be watering at slightly longer intervals than I did in fabric pots.

I've been focusing on a few OG strains and have found a few things to be consistent and in-line with a few things already proven in the kit.

1. All the OG's I've run in the kit simply love it. Their branches and stems are super strong and not flimsy at all. Leaves are big, smooth and dark green...yeah, fake.
2. They're root-poor and most of my plants need a single support stake to keep the plant from toppling over in late bloom Not an indictment of the kit, rather, just recognizing a trait of the genetics, but individual branches haven't needed support like a few other hybrids have.

Going to grab a few pics this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom