I have Twins again!!
DSCN4010.JPG

Hey everyone got some awesome bud to share. This is from a michigan medical dispensary. Some beautiful Jack Herer. And as for the smoke...HOLY SHIT i have never been higher. and the high is incredible. very uplifting and euphoric and energizing. my brain feels like i just drank 5 cups of coffee. not the most potent smelling bud i have gotten but still has a nice lemony and fresh grass smell. my one bud was 6 grams!! not huge but impressive for dispensary nugs lol. here are the pictures. Enjoy!!!!!

P1060396.JPG

P1060395.JPG

P10603941.JPG

P1060393.JPG

P1060397.JPG

Thanks everyone for making this thread AWESOME:goodjob::Namaste::bravo:

Very nice OP! :bravo:

Hey everyone got some awesome bud to share. This is from a michigan medical dispensary. Some beautiful Jack Herer. And as for the smoke...HOLY SHIT i have never been higher. and the high is incredible. very uplifting and euphoric and energizing. my brain feels like i just drank 5 cups of coffee. not the most potent smelling bud i have gotten but still has a nice lemony and fresh grass smell. my one bud was 6 grams!! not huge but impressive for dispensary nugs lol. here are the pictures. Enjoy!!!!!

P1060396.JPG

P1060395.JPG

P10603941.JPG

P1060393.JPG

P1060397.JPG

Thanks everyone for making this thread AWESOME:goodjob::Namaste::bravo:

Dude...Xlr8 that is some crazy crystals!!! it look liked it snowed in there!!!! :bravo: to you sir!!!!!!

Some freshly trimmed Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush that's been in curing for around three months. :ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Cured_Cola.JPG

DSC049683.JPG

DSC049785.JPG

DSC049773.JPG

DSC049974.JPG

hey X where did u get that PE from its looks f**k n great !

Thanks Geturgrowon! :thanks:

She is a G13 Pineapple Express - a cutting off a mom I grew from seed. Most major seed resellers should have them. Mine were a gift...(cool gift huh?) I originally had 2 PE phenos grown from seed, but the other wasn't worth keeping.

Back
Top Bottom