Amazing fruit bro looks like a one hitter quitter :cheer:

How could you not smile looking through this thread...... Still and will always be one of my favorite threads....

LA Confidential X Sativa OG
lasat15.jpg

lasat131.jpg

lasat111.jpg

CH9 Seeds - "Humboldt"

Smells like fruits with a touch of spiciness and jasmine. Very interesting and complex aroma - about 8 weeks from the flip...

feb_13_9.jpg

chopped today 12" tall in coco with air pot & BPN Elite,12-12 from seed. popped 11-7-2012 3 Advanced LEDs DS-100's. Flushed, stripped,hanging
DSCF03912.JPG
DSCF04472.JPG
DSCF05155.JPG
DSCF05273.JPG

A few shots of some legal club bud I just purchased for the heck of it and a couple photos at the bottom of my greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush fresh from the curing jar. ~Peace~ :ganjamon:

Mango
Mango8.JPG

Grand O.G. Fire
Grand_O_G_Fire.JPG

Blackberry Kush
Blackberry_Kush4.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush
G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Bud1.JPG

Organic_G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Nugget.JPG

Soma's "Lavender"

This one didn't purple up like as much as some of them, but it did have some color in it. The nug in the pic only fit in a wide-mouth Mason jar, lengthwise. It was like a pinecone! Tasted just like the name implies... Lavender. Probably the most pungent and distinctive tasting bud I've ever grown, you'd know this one in a second by the taste alone. Killer indica narcotic stone all the way.

dec_8_update_4.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

ok, just now figuring this new fangled internet thing but getting better. I LOVE ALL THE PICS. It is nice to know others love their girls as much as I do. Hopefully will have pics to contribute soon.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!! Cola Monster you never let us down here. those are some amazing looking buds! i only wish i could go to a dispensery to get bud. my state makes me still buy bud from hobo's on the street lol!! i will have some nugs for here again in a month or two from my bubblegum trainwreck i have going now.
Keep it green everyone!!!!

Thanks Outragedpluto, your kind words are much appreciated! Here's a few more nugs. shots of some tangy tasting & lip puckering G.D.P. x Sour Diesel that I also have in curing waiting patiently for toking. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_Sour_Diesel.JPG

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Sour_Diesel.JPG

Organic_G_D_P_x_Sour_Diesel1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom