Copperrein's 1st Hydro & 3rd Ever Grow: Blueberry Cookies x2 Winter 2020

I have a dry flower vape and...it totally works
I've got one of those too- so, you just stick the bud in there straight from the plant, and it works?
That's great to know, I'll have to try that next time I have some wet bud to sample!
If it's this good now
It'll probably be even better in a week or so...

I've got one of those too- so, you just stick the bud in there straight from the plant, and it works?
That's great to know, I'll have to try that next time I have some wet bud to sample!

It'll probably be even better in a week or so...
Yep, just picked a little bit apart with my trimmers and into the oven.

Ok so y'all convinced me to not totally harvest yet. I pulled the oldest buds and have started a low and slow cure (lotus, as I learned from Sweet Sue's wonderful posts). I'll fill my crisper and then finish off the crop with a fermented cob.

IMG_20210319_065529_977.jpg

Haaaa...I spent 20 minutes looking for my other Ball mason jar and just found it. In the above photo. Good morning :p dammit.

IMG_20210319_071837_663.jpg

Now I'm irked they're in two different types of jars.
Also my fridge is gross so apologies:

IMG_20210319_072247_161.jpg

Nothing but great frosty nuggets you mean!
We shall see! The stuff I already pulled is loving the fridge cure. It's overpowering the normal smell of yeast and butter cultures I have in there....also might end up with blue cheese weed? Blueberry ricotta?

I grew an auto Pink Kush cbd, and it started flowering at 16 days old- I think I said Motherf..... too..
In fact, I said it quite a few times :straightface:

I grew an auto Pink Kush cbd, and it started flowering at 16 days old- I think I said Motherf..... too..
In fact, I said it quite a few times :straightface:
Yeeep...the first two last year tuned into really gorgeous buds....that were only like 7" tall from the soil. :|

I'm going to say screw it and prolly kill the plant trying to turn it into something beautiful. I was aiming to spend 2-ish years on it BUT ALAS...perhaps I should label my seed hoard better. I present whatever this is:

DSC_1200.jpg

DSC_1203.jpg

Once I feel the roots are as happy as possible in such a horrible situation, I'll cover all the exposed dirt with mosses and micro-creeping stuff from around here, push it as hard as I can and hope for a decent photo at the end.

You’re gonna get an early harvest AND you get to start another seed! :high-five:
True true. I need to get the outdoor plants outside and the sponsored grow started first. May-July are when we start really selling fireworks so I want to focus mostly on the sponsor grow this summer. The outdoor plants kinda just do what they do once I get their basic shapes set.

I really really want to toss some of my trim seeds in dirt...but I have to chill. It's classic me to start a bunch of projects, get overwhelmed and then drop all the balls at once.

True true. I need to get the outdoor plants outside and the sponsored grow started first. May-July are when we start really selling fireworks so I want to focus mostly on the sponsor grow this summer. The outdoor plants kinda just do what they do once I get their basic shapes set.

I really really want to toss some of my trim seeds in dirt...but I have to chill. It's classic me to start a bunch of projects, get overwhelmed and then drop all the balls at once.
You’ve still got a month or so for the plants to go outside, right? How many and what are you going to grow inside for your sponsor grow? I’ve got several random seeds that I’d like to try - they are Regs so that adds a level of nerves on my part. My entire first grow was way outside my comfort zone but, with lots of help here, I managed to drag all eight across the finish line. I’m feeling a little more secure these days, so I should prolly do something outside of my comfort zone....lol. You gonna get in on the GSC comparative?

Lol! I’m sure you did! Pics please? I’m sure you made it wonderful!
Ha! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Boo- but it ended up sort of a dud- 5" tall (it never stretched at all)..it was pretty enough, though- one of her buds won me Notm last May...yielded just 1.5 oz.
CBD Pink Kush:
pk last shot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom