Cooking with The Chronic

Soap is also made in a pan... so i felt the urge to share this with you guys to..

The Recipe:

Bio Sunflower oil 261 Gram
Bio Coco oil 194 Gram
Calendula Oil 92 Gram

wheat germ oil (google translate) 91 Gram
Beeswax 44 Gram
CBD oil 15 Milliliter
THC oil 25 Milliliter
NAOH 96 Gram
Water 266 Gram

For those interested how to do this, let me know and ill type out a recipe:circle-of-love:
I'm always glad when you share! I plan on picking your brain about lotions & topical once I start harvesting my current crop.

That soap frisbee is f-n awesome!
:thumb:

#plateofsoap
#washwell

It's a cooking thread! Type out the recipe please :).

haha you are making me laugh quite alot lately shed! :welldone: A Recipe will be written tomorrow(ish) :)

I'm always glad when you share! I plan on picking your brain about lotions & topical once I start harvesting my current crop.

That soap frisbee is f-n awesome!
:thumb:

Let me know if you need anything buddy. More then happy to help:high-five: I saw that frisbee and tought... yes!

I tracked down something similar to the supplements I added to my last batch of gummies. In case anyone wanted to know.

These aren't the exact brand I used, but are about the exact same. (I threw away the bottles)

Anyhow...
2018-11-14-16-30-59.jpg
2018-11-14-16-31-16.jpg

:passitleft:

Magical butter has some pretty neat thanksgiving ideas if anyone wants to check them out...pumpkin cheesecake and infused gravy sounded pretty good to me! Separately that is ;)
I'm gonna check it out now...
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom