Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Some future sun room grown eye candy with the gals now in week 1 of flowering.:yummy::circle-of-love::Namaste:

CM, so when do you start counting the start of flower. Noticing you plants have many pistils at this point for the start of 12/12. I may be counting my days wrong as I have no or very minor pistil growth when I start 12/12.

CM, so when do you start counting the start of flower. Noticing you plants have many pistils at this point for the start of 12/12. I may be counting my days wrong as I have no or very minor pistil growth when I start 12/12.

Hey gr,
I have no real method of knowing when flowering begins here but just go off of what I see and then take it from there. Mainly I'm just concerned about the finish time of the flowers which I always check the trichs. for with my scope and than harvest when they get milky white with just a few amber ones. Works for me but I'm sure not everybody.:cool:

Those are photo period?
If so, are you getting that much pistil growth in 24/0 or are you switching to 12/12 and then counting days when the buds start?
Looking at those plants for just starting flowering today they have quite a bit of pistil growth.

Counting flowering time from talking to a breeder starts when you actually see pistils on several sites. The flip and stretch are the transitional part of the veg state. Others start counting as soon as they flip. I don't get any flowers until late the second week after flipping. Some strains a few more days.

Those are photo period?
If so, are you getting that much pistil growth in 24/0 or are you switching to 12/12 and then counting days when the buds start?
Looking at those plants for just starting flowering today they have quite a bit of pistil growth.

All the plants in my sun room are being flowered out under the sun naturally so there is no 12/12 cycle involved.:cool: And on a growth note, I'm at the end of what I'm calling week 1 which could be 10 to 14 days into flowering for all I know. Like I said, I don't really keep track after all these years but mainly just go off of experience and instinct.

Damn it's been 45 years since I grew in natural sunlight. Would love to do it again.

Forbidden Fruit week 5. I let God provide the lights, and put them indoors at 7pm. Out again at 7AM. My burden.
IMG_6399.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg
IMG_6401.jpg
These photos are from a few days ago, when I gave it a dose of PK 13/14. I love this plant. The prettiest one I have ever grown. I pinched the merry hell out of it to get it to be so huge.

Forbidden Fruit week 5. I let God provide the lights, and put them indoors at 7pm. Out again at 7AM. My burden.
IMG_6399.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg
IMG_6401.jpg
These photos are from a few days ago, when I gave it a dose of PK 13/14. I love this plant. The prettiest one I have ever grown. I pinched the merry hell out of it to get it to be so huge.
That's really nice. Are you in SF?

You should do it. It's the best if the weather holds out.
I grow in my suburban backyard. I just put the plants outside at 7am, as I do every day. The humidity is too high to keep them outside over night, so when I am in veg I bring them inside when the sun is ready to set and turn on a bunch of big compact fluorescents. When it is flower time I am lucky that I get just about a full 12 hours of sun in the backyard. I am at the point where I am having to move them around later in the day, and will continue to do that for another 4 weeks or so until I am done. Still, like clockwork, I move them back inside at 7pm every night and turn on the fans and the dehumidifier. That dehumidifier is important if you live in the Bay area.

Back
Top Bottom